• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

I've got a LOT to update on, my third "Performance Review" for "Total Cartoon Action" is an ACTUAL episode; it's called "Performance Review 3: AANG-er Management," it's up and available for reading. So are the next two episodes after that, "The Epic, Gnarly Return of Muscular Beaver and the Super Awesome Epic Rescue Movie Dedicated to His Mega Excellent Come-back Film for Theaters!" AND "The Ballad of Lil and Stimpy." Stay tuned for my NEXT episode of "Total Cartoon Action," called "Mock-a-Doodle" to be posted up here soon! (Imaginary Bonus points and an Imaginary Doughnut to whoever gets the reference to the animated movie I will be MOCKING in that episode!) :D Enough said! ;)

NEWS ABOUT MY SPIN-OFFS AND LITS:

As I've said numerous times, I'm trying to ramp down my works as a whole so that I have less to work on. I've mostly lost interest in writing fanfiction, as I've said numerous times before. That being said, this is what I'm shooting for:

• Nick The Goldfish Slayer - Episodes 9-13 are to be posted before the end of summer
  • SpongeBob Jeopardy: The Series -  I plan on writing 3 more episodes of the series before ending it. Debut dates are TBA.
  • SpongeBob and His Friends - The third season will have the normal 13 episodes - 1 episode was posted back in 2013, the remaining 12 episodes debut date is TBA.
  • Gary The Snail's Undersea Adventures - I plan on keeping this one alive and around for now, but as of this time I have nothing planned for a fifth season. We'll just have to see how things go. As for the remaining two 4th season episodes - I'd like to get those up sometime this summer too.
  • The Archives of CNF1 - I have a lot more to share, so of course this'll be sticking around. Season 2 only has 3 more episodes left, and every season after that will be 13 episodes until I run out of stuff to share!

THAT'S ALL FOLKS!

• Like 1

I.J.L.S.A

The first episode premieres tomorrow.

A bit more information before then:

Main Characters:

Mermaid Man (Scott Walters)

Barnacle Boy (Michael Berman)

Miss Appear (Katherine Rogers)

Captain Magma (John Lawson)

The Quickster (Tim Flake)

The first four episodes will focus (lightly) on each their back stories.

Writing for my "Total Cartoon Action" episode "Mock-a-Doodle" is going slower than anticipated, but at the very least, I have gotten the first TWO parts of it done! I'll try to get the third and final part finished up sometime during this weekend.

I thought I would go ahead and post a chapter from each of my stories while I had time. Chapter six for Who Do I Trust is up, chapter seven for Not So Bad is up, and chapter five for Someone Special is up. Out of the three stories I think Not So Bad and Someone Special are better than Who Do I Trust because Who Do I Trust was my first non SpongeBob story. On my Fanfiction account I have a bunch of (poorly written) SpongeBob stories and these three WWE stories. Not So Bad and Someone Special are two of my best reviewed stories, maybe because they're longer but probably because I've improved in my writing since 2012. Maybe Someone Special and Not So Bad were just better ideas. With no comments on Who Do I Trust maybe people haven't got into that story as much. The first few chapters were kind of hard to get into but with Not So Bad and Someone Special, the ideas for those chapters seemed to flow easier and get people's attention on the first chapter. I would like to think that I've improved as a writer, but I would like to see what other people think.

My latest "Total Cartoon Action" episode, "Mock-a-Doodle," is FINALLY done! (And since nobody guessed it, the title was a reference to the Don Bluth animated film, "Rock-a-Doodle.") I'm starting work on my latest "Total Cartoon Action" episode, "Welcome to Jurassic FARCE!!!!" I'll let you know when it's finished! B)

The XTT season finale was just posted, and the newest JCMovies will be posted tomorrow, leading up to the JCMovies series finale this Wednesday. Check it out!

The XTT season finale was just posted, and the newest JCMovies will be posted tomorrow, leading up to the JCMovies series finale this Wednesday. Check it out!

Did I say Wednesday? I meant Friday.

Another episode of "Total Cartoon Action," called "Toons In Black!!!!"; is completely finished and available for reading, and so is the first part of my latest Performance Review for "Total Cartoon Action," called "Performance Review 4: How Norbert Got His Groove Back." Constructive Criticism is appreciated! :D

NEWS ABOUT MY SPIN-OFFS:

I'm going to address some concerns about my radio silence from this month (except for UWS) and last month. Of course, Oracle of the Cosmos is still delayed since God knows how many times, but that's usually because I've spent so much time worrying about how I won't get enough spirit or ideas in order to finish some episodes I really need to get out of the way (Tiki Land, Sub-Tropical Academy, Trinity Leaf Pegasus.) before the intended date. That's why I'm going to put OotC's premiere date last in what I do for my spin-offs, and that's something I should've thought of doing months ago. :P So, when's Oracle of the Cosmos coming out? For now, I won't make plans on that until I finally bring out those new episodes. One other reason why is because I got myself more focused on a community college class I decided to take during the summer for six weeks on Tuesdays and Thursdays. So I also can't help but worry about school at the same time I worry about my spin-offs. On the bright side of things, my class is over, so I have nothing to worry about as of right now.

It's also going to be hard to bring out new eps of UWS on a weekly/biweekly basis, but I'll at least try. I'll hopefully get the next episode out on the first week of August and put them out on Sundays/Mondays, as part of my basis.

Just letting you guys know that I'm still alive, I'm still trying to kick the "updates once a year" habit, and I'm making sure spin-offs/lits won't die and all.

UPDATES ON MY WORKS

So the reason I haven't updated any of my writings for the last few weeks is due to me leaving my jump drive with all of it back in VA. I'll be back home sometime this week so I can start working on my writings again then. I should have a new ATTWL this month at least. SBCinema I'm waiting another month before I start a new season.

Jjs' Riffing Theater 3000:

Though most of you know this by now, the next project is...

Spoiler

Bikini Bottom High, Clappy's own personal shame

I won't be riffing it to save room, but a ton of people were interested, so I'll PM them. If anyone else is interested, let me know.

Storm Racers:

The last 7 episodes should be up by late August/early September.

Skodwarde:

Season 9 might not be starting until September at this rate, but Skod Out of Water is still being written, and may be up later this month. We're working extra hard on it.

SBC Falls:

JCM will be doing the next episode, and after that, only 4 episodes remain from Season 1.

Two "Total Cartoon Action" episodes, "Performance Review 4: How Norbert Got His Groove Back," and "Sniz, Fondue, and the Chocolate Factory" are now finished and ready for reading! Constructive Criticism is appreciated.

NEWS ABOUT MY SPIN-OFFS AND LITS:

So, I've decided that due to an ever-growing feeling of stress from multiple things on a mental to-do list of mine, I will be making a few changes to what I had said in my prior update:

• Nick The Goldfish Slayer - Episodes 9-13 will likely be written over a course of a week in August, with one or more episodes premiering daily. I'm shooting for the week of August 17th-21st, but it's possible that with some motivation that I'll be able to crank them out sometime this week.
  • SpongeBob Jeopardy: The Series - The 6-episode order has been reduced to 3 and a special. The reasons I say this is because I've realized that what I had planned for those episodes can instead be put together into a extended episode/special. I'll give a little hint on what I'm planning: what if a major catastrophe were to happen to SpongeBob Jeopardy? You can find that out soon, because I plan to have the special up sometime this week.
  • Gary The Snail's Undersea Adventures - If possible, I'd like to wrap up Season 4 along with the SBJ special and the final 5 episodes of Nick The Goldfish Slayer. Since there's only two more episodes to be written this season, this should be an semi-easy task to accomplish. A Season 5 is still not in the works, but I also have no plans of ending it at Season 4.
  • SpongeBob and His Friends - the final season (aka the remaining 12 episodes) will likely air this fall if not sooner. The reason I'm hesitant about moving it to fall is because once school starts, I likely won't have as much free time as I used to. However, I definitely won't be able to write 12 episodes in the span of August along with the other things I need to write before summer ends. I could try weekly premieres again during the rest of summer, but again, no promises.
  • The Archives of CNF1 - This will return when I need or want to showcase something out of my enormous library of random works. Stay tuned...

THAT'S ALL FOLKS!

• Like 1

The final three official episodes of "Total Cartoon Action" are now finished! "Marlene Otter and the Deadly Master; Rock Lobster;" and "The Grand Finish! It's Not Over 'Til It's Over!" are now up and ready for reading! As always, constructive criticism is appreciated. :D