• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

New And Then There Were Less is either coming tomorrow or next weekend.  Progress is being made at least.  It's just that I have a lot of writing going on right now, so ATTWL is probably number three or four on my writing priority list atm.  But progress is better than nothing at all. ;)

So yeah, the newest JCMovies got bigger than i thought it would, so I'll wait until next week to post it. Stay tuned, true believers.

It may have taken at LEAST five years, but someone's FINALLY referencing me without being sarcastic! :D Also, I might start a discussion topic for my latest episodes of "Total Cartoon Action," in order to explain the reason WHY I make the choices I make. Selected comments from various users might EVEN get added into my show's equivalent of the "Aftermath" episodes (which will be called something else.) It all depends about how I feel like making the best use of my time. I'll decide later.

I'm not sure if anybody noticed, but I recently completed my latest "Total Cartoon Action" episode, called "Spongetron Legacies." I will soon start work on the MOST controversial episode of "Total Cartoon Action" that I've made to date; an homage to what can only be described as Ang Lee's controversial cowboy movie. o.o Yes, THAT controversial cowboy movie! The episode is to be called, "Break-Your-Neck Mesa!" :o And it revolves around the tragic tale between Ren and Stimpy, how they want to be together, but circumstances keep them apart. And ONE of them will not make it to compete in another episode due to an elimination; no points for guessing who. Either way, the episode is going to be a game changer! B) Enough said! ;)

NEWS ABOUT:

SBCrats:

so I was just basically trying to entertain. Oh well, doesn't stop me from still having interest with it.

Nevermind, I don't have interest in this anymore. I'm just going to pull an OMJ and cancel this. Even I'll admit this sucks. Heck, even if I did continue this, I would just end up making up some more random junk, and that didn't work in what was now my final episode. I don't want to get too busy and removing it from my airing roster will help.

Underwater Survivor SBC: It's been on a short hiatus. Don't say "Thanks Claps" for this situation and just blame it on me. For the next episode, I'm going to have to get used to making the characters sound much less "forced," and that's not going to be easy at this point since I'm writing over 20 of the SBC members after all. Since you guys wouldn't usually trust me with release dates, the next ep release itself is a surprise....

Also, as soon as this returns from the short hiatus, I will work on making new episodes weekly.....OR biweekly. For example, if I or Jjs can't finish a certain episode by one week I [or Jjs] will push it off to next week.

Pisces Moon: It's slated to end this month. I can pretty much say it'll take a little while for the next ep, since I'm currently in this hitch for one point of the story I'm trying to think up of.

Trinity Leaf Pegasus: Now that this turkey has finally been cooked, it will continue this month. (or will it? You know what I've said when it comes to me and release dates....)

Oracle of the Cosmos: Still working out a release date, but it's still going to released once as Pisces Moon is over.

Tiki Land, Guru Gakuto, Sub-Tropical Academy: Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about these. I have each planned to resume this month.

Sym-Bionic Titan S2: THERE'S NEWS FOR THIS!? With all seriousness, for those who are left wandering whether or not this is cancelled, I will say that this has been "silently cancelled" as it can be currently seen in the Locker.

NEWS ABOUT:

Adventures of No Name: -WAIT, WASN'T THAT SPIN-OFF CANCELLED FIVE YEARS AGO??? Or does it mean....the movie is finally being worked on!?

Here's the catch though: I'm not writing it, and a different SBC member has had the idea for the movie and suggested for me if he/she can write it out, and so I just gave him/her the authority. Since OMJ "silently" gave up the rights to AoNN, I'll say that he is not the writer and I'm keeping the identity a mystery until the author decides to reveal him/herself as the author for the upcoming movie. This will also mean that I might not be able to write the movie myself, but that's what happens when I leave that idea sitting for nearly 5 years.

Oh Yeah! Collections: In more news related to AoNN, I'm also planning on doing a riffing for said series, but I have a couple of things to get out of the way first (the long delayed Hot Animation charts and the last part to "The Scrap Heap.")

• Like 1

SBC Falls:

Episode 8 has been posted. Cha will be guest writing Episode 9, which will be coming soon. If anyone else wants to guest write (or be a staff writer), just PM me.

Storm Racers:

Only two episodes left of Season 5, which will be both be the two part series finale. Do not worry though, The Lost Missions will still come some time after, so it won't all be over. Can't pinpoint an exact series finale date due to my schedule, but it may be up near the end of March.

Skodwarde:

Clappy will be guest writing a new episode, coming hopefully sometime this week. We'll also be Skodifying Sponge Out of Water, titled "Skod Out of Water" (I know, not very original :P) after we finish Season 8, so look forward to that in the future. 

Jjs' Riffing Theater 3000:

No big projects for a while, but a smaller scale one might be coming later this month. I'm very stumped on what to do next, so if someone wants to toss a suggestion to me through PM on what to riff next, let me know.

• Like 2