• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

Since Wumbo is leaving next week, he's doing one last episode before leaving, and it's the season finale of Patrick in the Future! So check that out whenever he has it up this week! Also some news for season 4: I've decided to make it more future themed to live up to the name besides the cheesy one day thing, so it might be something like what I did with the most recent episodes. Time travelling adventures, more on that coming soon.

That Salute to Wumbo special is coming along nicely. Probs gonna split it in two parts tho, depends. Here's a lil sneak peek.

Wumbo begins fighting back against Wumbo, elbowing him in the ribs before whipping his head back and clocking Wumbo on the nose. He then pokes him in the eyes with his index and middle fingers.

OMJ: BAM! Now how will he look at that bacon sizzle?!

Wumbo reels back and recovers while Wumbo flaunts that Wumbooty to our broadcast team.

Jjs: Jenkins, look at the fight and not at the cheeks mang!

OMJ: KLV2amo.jpg

• Like 1

On A New Bikini Bottomen...

Ep. 8 "Look Who's Not Talking"            
The death of Jullian Jules takes Bikini Bottom by storm and emotionally devastates his family, especially Sophie who has gone mute from the trauma.

8/28/14

Storm Racers:

Season 5 will premiere this Monday.

SBC Falls:

New episode tonight or tomorrow.

Riffing Theater 3000: 

The last two episodes should be up by next week, and then the show will go on a hiatus after that.

Skodwarde:

157 should be up soon by CDCB.

NEWS ABOUT:

Tiki Land and Sub-Tropical Academy: The new episodes that I have planned for August have been pushed to early September due to scheduling problems and the Pisces Moon thing taking plenty of time for me. I hope you guys understand, but they're coming sooner from now.

Pisces Moon: I'm happy to announce the remaining and final 11 episode titles for the rest of the spin-off:

38. The Team Complete

39. Seasons of Love

40. Mine Games

41. Capricorn Festival

42. Two Blue Moons

43. Blast Off

44. No Warrior is an Island

45. Kingdom Unwelcome

46. Revelations

47. Pisces Sun

48. Pisces Moon

Underwater Survivor SBC: The weekly new episode gig will begin by this week or next week. All I can say is that you guys won't know when that time comes.