• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

If you haven't checked out the newest JCMterviews, you should totally do that. Also, a new JCMovies will be posted tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Two-part deathmatch season two finale coming up, which will both be individually titled "Turning the Table" and "Zero Darkstar Thirty". And now, here's a sneak peek at the first part! EDIT: Also, brought back The Killer Krab for a final season. Take that as you will.

Dylan: It's good to see you in the staff lounge again, Jenk.

OMJ: Thank you, Director.

Dylan: How's Jelly? I remember that you two bitches were very much in lust and had your whole online lives ahead of you.

OMJ: Yes, we were...then...

OMJ flashbacks to him and Jelly raping the games forum one night when suddenly, Internet shows up in the thread.

Internet: Muhahaha!

Internet proceeds to cut Jelly's activity short, literally. Jelly's decapitated head lands in OMJ's hands.

OMJ: JELL JAM!

Dylan: Well shit, that's bad.

OMJ: Yes, she went out pretty violently, sir. After some time passed, I shipped out with a very special younger woman named Aya...then...

OMJ flashbacks to later that night when he was asking Aya questions. Suddenly, Ssj appears.

Ssj: Dat hair.

He kidnaps her, taking her to the top of the deathmatch arena.

Aya: Whats up, ketchup?

OMJ: Noooo...

Ssj: There's a bomb strapped to her chest and it'll explode in three seconds unless you catch her!

Aya: ;-;

He throws her off the arena, OMJ positioning himself to catch her, but the bomb detonates as she was still falling, bits of her body, eyes and techni-colored hair dousing over OMJ.

OMJ: SLOWPOKE!

Ssj: Prepare yourself for long, lonely nights touching yourself, Detective!

Dylan: Mother of all fucks, that's bad.

OMJ: I thought I would never love agayn, then I found just that in a slightly younger woman named Cosmic-Loop.

Dylan: Cosmic-Loop?

OMJ: Yes sir, your employee of the month.

Dylan: Oh. :awkward:

OMJ: ...Then...

OMJ flashes back to even later that night when he was chatting with Cosmic about Sailor Moon on the SBM Chat. Suddenly, The Tide and Seeker logs in and kidnaps her as well. OMJ bursts onto the scene dressed like Tuxedo Mask, shocked to see that Cosmic was strapped to a big red rocket.

OMJ: Nooo...

Cosmic: Ohhhh, my deus ex machina has arrived! ^_^

T&S: Be vewy, vewy quiet! I'm bwowing up Cosmic. Uhuhuhuhuh.

T&S sets the rocket off, blasting Cosmic straight towards the moon, exploding on impact.

Cosmic: X_X

OMJ: LOOPY!

CNF: Jesus H. fucking Christ on a pogo stick, that's terrible Jenk. He tied her to a missle? What kind of deranged, Cartoon Network-watching, Wile E. Coyote shit is that?

Dylan: Well, I'd love to reminisce about bitches some more, but we should get to work.

So, Who Shot Patrick is coming June 1st, which is good news. The bad news is it could be delayed because of school and my computer's left chassis casing is broken, but it's a 1% chance Who Shot Patrick will be delayed. 99% it will not be delayed. So yeah.

Your Top 10 Spin-Offs and Lits are here, as counted today!

1. Skodwarde by OMJ/Clappy/Jjs - 22,891 views

2. And Then There Were Less by Clappy - 20,553 views

3. Adventures in the Underground City by Sabrespongebob - 19,948 views

4. Rusty's Raping Rampage by jjsthekid/Elastic Dog - 16,076 views

5. Community Deathmatch by OMJ - 12,663 views

6. Jjs' Riffing Theater 3000 by jjsthekid - 12,656 views

7. Bikini Top by that70guys92 - 11,886 views

8. JCMovies by JCM - 11,272 views

9. The Darkstar Bunch by Aya - 10,911 views

10. Underwater Survivor: SBC Style by Steel Sponge - 10,059 views

NOTES:

• 3 spin-offs/lits failed to change in view count: Adventures in the Underground City, Bikini Top, and The Darkstar Bunch.

THAT'S ALL FOLKS!

• Like 2

Storm Racers

The 100th episode has been posted. I don't exactly have any special events planned for it, but in honor of that, I'll reveal some info on Season 5 since Season 4 is close to being over with only 4 episodes left.

-Season 5 will be called "Storm Racers: Legends".

-It will be 20 episodes.

-It will most definitely be the final season.

-It will premiere in either late July or early August.

-The first five titles are (note: subject to change)

105. Spacial Quest

106. Real Magic

107. The Legend of the Dark One

108. Worlds Beyond Sight

109. Beginning of the End

Rusty's Raping Rampage

Only 3 episodes left. The series finale will be July 5th.

Skodwarde

CDCB will hopefully get 151b up on Tuesday. After that, 152 will hopefully be up the same week, and that will conclude Season 7. Season 8 will probably premiere in July in honor of SpongeBob's 15th anniversary.

Jjs' Riffing Theater 3000

Bikini Top Season 2 riffs will be starting this week. To all riffers who signed up, keep a close eye on your PM's, and be sure to pick episodes if you didn't already.

• Like 3

NEWS ABOUT:

Z-Storm:

Soon enough, I will return to revising the rest of the episodes, the fifth or sixth one is probably where I left off....

Pisces Moon:

At last, here is some new info to know about the spin-off. First off, I'm planning on posting the 31st episode during this week. Second of all, here's six new episode titles....:

31. Fall of a Wizard

32. Scorpio Sting

33. Pisces Cup (Part I)

34. Pisces Cup (Part II)

35. The Bikini Bottom Chronicles

36. Double Arrow Threat

....Until the expected "Blackhole of Quantanova" special, with no release date still in fruition.

Underwater Survivor SBC: 003 Waterfall:

Spoiler

Jjs: What do you know? We're back underwater. It's been reported that the doubloon thief is escaping to the underwater world for some reason.... 

CNF: He's a smart one, alright. There's so many more places in association with Bikini Bottom that we can't completely confirm where he's gone off while he's got an army all around.

Jjs: That's the not the only problem we're facing here....

*CDCB and Elastic Dog but in on-screen*

Elastic Dog: No kabobs, huh!? Where's the food other than this doughnut CDCB is trying to steal from me!?

CDCB: Have you thought about splitting it?

Elastic Dog: Do you know how to share it with the other 21 of us, then?

This Fall...

Jjs; This season isn't coming out in the Fall-

This Fall....

*Trophy and Steel are shown falling down the Sea Needle*

Trophy: Why do we have to fall in a situation like this!?

Steel: I don't know, I'm too busy thinking about how we're not going to be a pile of guts!

This Waterfall...

*kevin_ng and E.V.I.L. are show looking at a waterfall overhead*

E.V.I.L.: Look, there's a waterfall, maybe the lair is hidden behind-

*Minion jumps through the waterfall and spots the two*

E.V.I.L.: Oh boy, we're getting back in the box...if we could find it.

It's a new season...

Jjs: If we can get it back, the winner of this season gets two million doubloons.

Someone's going home...

Jjs; If the team has clarified whoever doesn't get to stay in the time, you're taking a ride home in this spy car, whatever you can call it. 

Trophy: Would it make sense to call it the Delorean?

----Underwater Survivor SBC: 003 Waterfall----

--JUNE 22--

President Squidward: We haven't reported from you in a long time. Where are you now?

Metal Snake: Let's just say I'm taking charge of underwater surveillance. I'm on the look-out.

President Squidward: Are you really at the bottom of the ocean, for what reason?

*Metal Snake is show off-screen inside the box near some of the contestants*

Metal Snake: I would like a good game....

*Metal Snake emerges from box*

NEWCOMER: Metal Snake

Metal Snake: It's showtime!

• Like 3

TEAM SPONGEBOB - (HUGE NEWS)

A second movie for Team SpongeBob has been produced called Team SpongeBob: Land Of Shadows. Writing has already been completed and a release date will be announced soon.

Some Trivia:

- The movie takes place in between Season 7 and 8.

- Sandy will not appear as she is dead during the timeframe of the movie.

- The villain will be the one from the 2nd Team SpongeBob-Storm Racers episode ("Team Undersea Force Redux"; Check the Storm Racers thread if you'd like to find it)

- Storyline will be announced tomorrow.

• Like 2

lbprf.jpg

Plot: In the second Team SpongeBob movie, the members of the team are invited to Left Shore for a Social Party, but the Mayor's intentions for inviting them are not what they seem. The evil Shadowlord has taken over part of Left Shore and the only people who can stop him are our beloved heroes,  but when their attempts go in vain and Shadowlord opens up the Shadow World, will the legendary Team SpongeBob be able to save the island from the infestation of demons?

Release Date: July 1, 2014

• Like 1

Tidbits About The Bikini Bottomen

•  It is a spin-off of Team SpongeBob as mentioned.
  •  The focus is on Larry, The Lobster who was a Team SpongeBob member during Season 7. Larry has super strength. Also co-starring are a set of 17 year old twins who are the children of Bikini Bottom Mayor, Julian Jules. Sophie (Telepath) and Joseph (Telekinetic).
  •  Like Team SpongeBob, this will be a 'super-hero' show, but not in the same way or tone. It will be more on the realistic side of things, and drama and mystery will be a more fundamental aspect than action will.
  • Originally, I wanted to do a PG-13 rating, but I changed my mind. While this will be more heavy handed than Team SpongeBob, there won't be anything to warrant a PG-13 rating.
  • The first season will consist of just 12 or 13 episodes.
  • Like 1

Oh man, I totally thought I said more in my last post. Ha. You guys don't know anything. Classic.

Got the story down to broad strokes at the moment. The middle part is a bit broader than the beginning and the end. Here's some character teases:

Bilot, the first son of the second son. He left the "Capital".

Piar, the second son of the second son. He lives in the "Capital".