• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

NEWS ABOUT UWS:

The current release date of Season 3 I have proposed is for April 19th. I'll post a preview soon.

NEWS ABOUT PISCES MOON:

A new episode will drop by this month, as well as my goal of getting through this spin-off a little quicker than usual...when that time comes.

NEWS ABOUT AND THEN THERE WERE LESS THE FINALE

I'm getting a majority of my work done at the moment on the pilot.  I should have the premiere up by either late tonight or tomorrow morning.

New Nautical World of Wrestling up!

Episode 9!

The next episode will be NWW's second House Party Supercard. I think it'll also be the last episode for NWW for a while since I wanna focus on other stuff. The matches on this card should wrap most of the stories going on at the moment up for the most part. Here's what's scheduled for Episode 10:

- Patrick Star vs Bubble Bass for the NWW Global Championship in a Last Man Standing Match

- SpongeBob SquarePants vs The Tattletale Strangler

- Squidward Tentacles vs Squilliam Fancyson III in a Best Two out of Three Falls Match

- Mr. Krabs & Mrs. Puff vs Pearl & Octavius Rex in an Elimination Tag Team Match

- Old Man Jenkins vs Johnny Krill

- The LaGoons vs Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy

New Deathmatch been up for a good bit now, be sure to check it if ya haven't! I also got a bit of work done on the next one, so you can hopefully expect it sometime this week.

E.V.I.L. vs PatBack

Also posted up the second House Party Supercard for Nautical World of Wrestling last night. You can say it's a "season finale" of sorts.

House Party 2

The latest JCMovies took longer than I thought to write, so I wasn't able to post it yesterday. I have it all written up, though, so I'll post it as soon as I get home from school.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NEWS ABOUT PISCES MOON:

Well...guess what? New episode is delayed, but I know I could have had most of it done some time ago. I just had some things in the way, and well...I'm such a procrastinator after all. *Sigh* I hope you all understand, but it won't be long and I will be able to have a preview before or during the wake of March.

NEWS ABOUT MY SPIN-OFFS

• Gary The Snail's Undersea Adventures will return Wednesday March 26th with a special 3-day long event, featuring Episodes 48, 51, and 52 (this is a special 2 year anniversary treat for the show)
  • The Great Toon Crossover is cancelled. I will be working on a brand-new cartoon-related show that I think will turn out better than this one.
  • The Archives of CNF1's 2nd season will be it's last. It's run it's course and I really have nothing else to share.
  • Nick The Goldfish Slayer will be a 13 episode mini-series. It shall come to an end after Episode 13 airs.
  • IJLSA Adventure Movies will hopefully wrap up soon.

NEWS ABOUT PISCES MOON:

Here's the preview for the next episode, as promised:

Spoiler

Back inside the tent, Spongebob and co. were about to have another rest for the day.

“Yep, we found ourselves another legitimate Moon Warrior,” said Titan, “And that one, the one we just encountered, is raising us questions.”

“We all lost him anyways,” said Umbriel, lying back on her side of the fabricated base of the tent, having her eyes closed. “Just wake me up when we’re going to be traveling elsewhere…again.”

“I’ll be looking forward to it,” Squidward added. “But you know I need my beauty sleep.”

“Will do,” said Titan. He turned off the lantern, calling it a good night.

The next morning, Titan was awoken while the others were still not getting up. In addition, Patrick was absent from the tent.

“Where did Patrick go?” Titan asked himself, sluggishly.

Titan exits the tent to have a look outside. Titan takes a view and catches sight of Patrick sitting around on a stone while in a focused state near a giant rock. After a moment, Titan walks over to the starfish.

“Patrick, what are you doing out here?” Titan asked him.

Without giving Titan eye focus, Patrick answers, “Don’t go around disturbing someone like me, I’m practicing with my powers.”

“But it’s morning!” Titan pointed out. “What gave you the bright mind to get a head start with our next assessment?”

“Uh….I forgot,” Patrick replied, now having lost his concentration. “Do you know how these Moon Powers work?”

Upon Patrick’s stupidity, Titan felt like burying his hands over to his face but replies to him, “I don’t know what’s going on with your mind, but simply put, our Moon Powers work at night unless I use my abilities to alter the time periods, in which I don’t have enough energy to put to use right now.”

“Do you know how we receive new attacking moves?”

“That’s a good question really…” Titan pauses momentarily and then says, “But later today, I’ll explain that.”

“It’s just that I had the thought that I could gain a new attack from my own will. I am trying to see if I can use my mind to move this rock right there.”

“Patrick, it’s highly doubtful that you’re smart enough to actually inherit psychic powers,” said Titan, displaying a disapproved expression, “But I can’t argue with how confident you are with the idea of yours.”

“Spongebob has always been giving me support…”

“That’s good and I know you owe it to him. Anyways, I’m going to let the others know about our next step towards our mission,” said Titan and goes back inside the tent.

“Where did Patrick go?” Spongebob asked. “Is he just outside?”

“He indeed took a jump start with the morning to something crazy like “testing his psychic abilities,” for reasons regarding his Moon Powers,” Titan answered.

“Yeah, how do we get upgrades to our powers anyways?” Umbriel asked.

“The answer to that comes later,” Titan responded. “Just get ready…”

“Patrick having psychic powers,” said Squidward to himself with ridicule, “That would be the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard.”

As soon as Squidward steps outside, he sees a rock that has been launched out sideways from its usual spot, showing cracks on the ground from its size. Having thought about Patrick and psychic powers, Squidward takes a pause until moving on. After a minute, Squidward notices a familiar face standing about. To his realization, it was Iapetus.

“You’re Squidward, aren’t you?” Iapetus asked.

New Community Deathmatch posted up a couple days ago. Here's the title for the next episode, which should be coming sometime this week.

Spoiler
Episode 16: Jjsthegado, Spam/Troll Exterminator while JCM Comes For His Pickle

Also going to try and get the new SBC Wrestling up today