• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

In the long awaited, Team SpongeBob - Season 7 finale,

Get ready for the final showdown between Team SpongeBob and The Clan!

The team awoken to find themselves tied and hanging on walls with Clan members in the center.

"Today ends the era of meta-fish on Karate Island. It will become the perfect vision of what it was intended to be. An island devoted to Karate, Martial Arts, Kong Fu. With US, the Kong Fu Heckfire Clan as it's leaders." Impotent revealed.

---

"You have NO idea what you've unleashed." Pearl said through a loudspeaker also.

Both air vehicles shot beams at each other.

Impotent tried to drive the airship off. Pearl chased it and shot more lasers. Impotent successfully avoided them.

With EXPLOSIVE consequences

"BACK UP!" Mindy shouted to them in a demonic voice.

--

Linda shot a giant bolt of fire at Shin, Larry, and Patrick. Shin put a barrier up, but the flames broke it down and sent the three guys plunging into the ground.

And emotional reunions

"LINDA?" SpongeBob yelled as tears rushed out of his eyes.

"Linda. Listen to me. You're STILL in there. The woman I love! You are still her." SpongeBob said.

WHO. WILL. WIN.

Find out in ..

Team SpongeBob - Season 7: Invaders Saga

Ep.112/113 "Epic"

EDIT: IT'S UP!

Here's a sneak peek of the new Past, Present, and Future!

Spongetron : Hm, you sure have a lot of Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy comic books. What are they about?

Spongebob : Two superheroes fighting crime!

Spongetron : Heard it before.

Spongebob : No, wait, they're really good!

Spongetron : (picks up and MM and BB comic book) Hmmm....

Spongebob : (looks at the front cover) Oh, Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy #753 - The CES Thief! Where M-

Spongetron : Don't spoil it! (begins reading)

Squidward1066 proudly presents an all-new spin off series:

do9lxj.jpg

Since there are so many SpongeBob episodes focusing on the Krusty Krab, I thought it'd be cool to have Plankton as the main character for a change. Adventures in the Chum Bucket is an all-new spinoff focusing on Plankton's many (failed) attempts to steal the secret formula, as well as a little insight into Plankton's personal life.

In the first episode of this little experiment, Plankton hires Patrick to steal the secret formula - using a very direct approach. Click here to read it.

Here are the episode titles for the rest of Past, Present and Future's Season 1!

Rock Fort

Tronsportation

Sleeping Cavemen

Past, Present, but No Future

Alternate Mirrors

Spongegar Goes to the Doctor

Abstracticollaria

The Letter

Outsmarting the Teacher

Jear

Party Insomnia

The Biggest Pineapple

On Land

Meet the Squirrel

Taped Shut

do9lxj.png

SEASON ONE

Episode 2a. Spongey Patties (part 1)

is out now!

Part 1 of Spongey Patties focuses on how SpongeBob's creative style of cooking ends up in a confrontation with Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob ends up forming his own restaurant chain. Plankton, however, sees this as another secret formula to steal, and soon hatches a plan that will ruin the Krusty Krab forever...

Click here to read it.

Other AITCB news

• Thanks to Christmas Milkmaid for Liking the first episode of the series, 'Patrick'
  • I have to confess that this episode and the next few episodes will appear to have a thin plot and will probably be disliked by some. This is because I'm trying to use the first 3 episodes or so of Season One to paint the picture for next week's episodes, which will be much better and contain a far more complex plot, I assure you.

~Squidward1066

• Like 2

Storm Racers

Some spoilers for Season 4:

Spoiler

-An out of order Christmas special will come this month. Like the Halloween episode, continuity will not be hurt.

-I will be allowing some more guest writers this season.

-The OPF will play a bigger role this season.

-There will be a flashback episode with Dash's origins.

-There will be an episode where Nathan does not go to a zone, and the team must work without their leader.

-There will be another episode with Slitter-O, which might also be his last one.

-This season will be a bit darker.

-As of now, I have no new plans for additional Undersea Force members. However, they will still get allies.

-Kuri will be seeking revenge on the Undersea Force.

-A villain will meet an unfortunate fate.

-The 100th episode is in this season, and it will be very special.

-The official season premiere is expected to be in January 2014.

-Finally, here are the titles of the first five episodes:

79. Cousin Simon

80. Ancient Clash

81. The Mermaid Hunter

82. Crimson Brew

83. I, Monster

The Noob Troop

The Christmas special will be coming this weekend, and then there are only two episodes left after that. They will hopefully be up by the end of the year. I thank Clappy for allowing me continue it, and I promise it will get a satisfying ending.

Rusty's Raping Rampage

There will be a Season 7, and as I mentioned before, spots for new permanent staff writers are open. At least two people will be accepted, so PM me if interested.

• Like 2

Tune in to JCMovies next Wednesday for the JCMovies 69th Episode Spectacular! Also, if you haven't read yesterday's JCMovies, make sure to check that out, too!

Scratch that. Tonight is the 68th Episode Spectatular, a.k.a. the Christmas special.

The PPaF episode "Outsmarting the Teacher" will air Saturday.

In addition, there were probably be a Season 3 of PPaF with 44 episodes instead of the regular 26. 

yeah, i'm not even done with season 1 and i'm making plans for a large Season 3 :P

Scratch that. Tonight is the 68th Episode Spectatular, a.k.a. the Christmas special.

Scratch that, too. The first part of the Christmas special will be posted tonight, and the second part will be posted tomorrow night. Don't miss it!

Finally got my new spinoff project rolling, which you can read at this link:

http://www.thesbcommunity.com/forums/index.php?/topic/9940-nautical-nonsense/?p=506125

Expect more from Nautical in the coming days.

In other news, majority of those holiday specials I mentioned in what was probably my last update probably won't happen. But, there are a couple that will happen, eventually. Namely, Handsome Squidward and Community Deathmatch. I'll just go ahead and announce what the featured match will be:

SpongeOddFan vs Goosebumpsfan

Yup, digging pretty far back for this one. Hopefully it turns out swell when it premieres.