• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

1) "Community Deathmatch" season one finale AND season two premiere

2) The release of "Krusty Krime" (kinda a maybe tho)

3) "A Very Handsome Halloween" aka Handsome Squidward Halloween Special

4) "Skodwarde: Peepshow" aka the various episodes of Legends of Bikini Bottom done in a Creepshow anthology format

5) A one-shot lit based on an old fave cartoon of mine in a manner similar to Community Deathmatch

Finally wrapped up Peepshow for Skodwarde. Hope the fanbase enjoys it, it's my swan song for the series. Had a freakin blast writing them all. And yes, it will be my last bunch of episodes for the spin-off. That's about as far as I'm willing to get episode-wise because y'all probably know how little I've seen of the later seasons of SB. Plus, there's a very capable writing staff on board ready to sink their teeth into Skodwarde. I'm sorta surprised at how much interest there is in people wanting to write for Skodwarde. I'm proud to see how far it's come, considering. The show is in capable hands. #InSkodWeTrust

Anywho, what's next on my list? Probably the Community Deathmatch season one finale. Expect it in the coming days cuz I need a breather for a day or two. After that, probably the Handsome Squidward Halloween special.

I think it's safe to say that The Secret Box wrapped up rather nicely. The feedback turned out rather better than what I expected, but it's always a joy to entertain peeps here. I could try and write up a proper ending for it, but I really can't think of anything proper to send it off on :P and y'all know me an ambiguous endings (The Killer Krab, for example).

I feel the urge to be more festive, so I have something else new in store for Octerror Fest. Hopefully being posted today. I feel it's gonna be too long for the Scary Story contest, since it is a couple chapters long. But it's whatevs.

Which now brings me to what else I have planned for O(MJ)ctober. With the new stuff I've been finding myself doing recently, I'm more than likely not gonna get to everything in the remainder of the month. I'll still get Community Deathmatch and Handsome Squidward updated and maybe that one-shot lit, but if anything, the lit and Krusty Krime will probably be delayed for a bit. But yeah, once November rolls around, I'm taking a fucking break :P

In other O(MJ)ctober news, 100 doubloons have been slashed on all rights in my GU store for the occasion. You can find them here:

http://www.thesbcommunity.com/forums/index.php?/topic/4605-omjs-drive-inn/?p=146738

Also, try and restart me old writing Q&A thread for the occasion as well. So if you have any questions regarding any of my stories, like "Where's that Deathmatch?", or "Just what the hell was gonna happen in S(lums)BU?", or "Where's the cherriest sponge in all of Bikini Bottom?", or "Will Patrick and Mr. Krabs ever pay for their crimes?", or "Hey Slippery?" Or "WHOOOOAAAAAAOAOAAAAHHH?", or "Does this look unsure to you?", or "Me mallet?", feel free to ask here:

http://www.thesbcommunity.com/forums/index.php?/topic/7530-omjs-writing-qa/

And what better way to finish this update than with this drawing Cha made for me featuring some of my twisted creations. Praise be her!

d9b374e4-2e47-4c20-8691-184edea3781e_zps

• Like 2

Big News

• Adventures of Patrick-Man will go on but is now in the hands of patrick123!
  • The next episode of Don't Look Now is about what happened to Sarah.
  • A new series will air in December called World, which is about Jacob's life.

So...I've have one major hiatus from my spin-off works. Now, I am getting ready to come back. Get ready fans...welcome to...

GARY THE SNAIL'S UNDERSEA SPIN-OFF WEEKEND!

This is not a lie folks, I am determined to make this all happen!

Contents:

• 3 BRAND NEW episodes of Gary The Snail's Undersea Adventures!
  • A BRAND NEW episode of The Archives of CNF1!
  • The Series Finale of Mickey Mouse Adventures!

Schedule:

SATURDAY:

• Gary The Snail's Undersea Adventures - Episode 47
  • Gary The Snail's Undersea Adventures - Episode 49

SUNDAY:

• Gary The Snail's Undersea Adventures - Episode 48
  • The Archives of CNF1 - Episode 20
  • Mickey Mouse Adventures - Episode 38 [sERIES FINALE]

THAT'S ALL FOLKS! SEE YAH TOMORROW MORNING! :D

This week, The Silly Adventures of Patrick Star becomes The Scary Adventures of Patrick Star! Four horror-themed shorts and a terrifying installment of Patrick's Fan Mail will be guaranteed to keep you on the edge of your seat.

Then, on Sunday, a Halloween-themed episode of JCMovies will bring back old members like you've never seen before! Make sure to check it out...unless you're chicken. :ph34r:

Time for a long overdue show update.

Storm Racers:

There are only 3 more episodes left of Season 3, but before we get to those, I am going to be posting a Halloween themed episode next week from...Season 4. That's right, you will be getting a sneak peek of Season 4, which is titled "Storm Racers: Mutation". Do not worry about it being aired out of order, this episode will not affect continuity in anyway. You could even think it is a Season 3 episode if I didn't say it was from Season 4. Take it as a sneak peek, and the official Season 4 premiere will hopefully be in November/December.

Noob Troop:

Halloween special coming today or tomorrow.

Skodwarde:

I may as well announce that I pretty much temporarily own Skodwarde now, since Clappy is on hiatus. Whether or not if I will own it permanently remains to be seen, depending what Clappy thinks whenever he returns. We've also been posting a lot of episodes lately, but don't worry, we'll be slowing down soon. 132 and 133 will be up before the end of October, and we'll be taking a small break after that.

Rusty's Raping Rampage:

Halloween special coming today, and rumor has it John Kricfalusi will be making a guest appearance in a future episode.

Jjs' Riffing Theater 3000:

Will still have new episodes here and there, but not very frequently. I won't be doing any huge shows (like a full season) for a while.

Sym-Bionic Titan Season 2:

Forgotten about it, eh? I'm pretty much done with this, sorry Steel. If you want to quit it too, that's fine.

CYOSO2.0  had it's new episode last night check it out now and vote for the next thing

PitF will have new episodes returning shortly along with Cool Police

Love Hurts is sadly cancelled for now but it'll be back just you wait and see