• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

Due to further creative difficulties (aka looking at the same line for an hour and not knowing where to go next), episode 11 of Cyberpunk will have to be postponed yet again for tomorrow. If I don't get it in by then, I swear that I'll donate all of my doubloons to charity.

Due to further creative difficulties (aka looking at the same line for an hour and not knowing where to go next), episode 11 of Cyberpunk will have to be postponed yet again for tomorrow. If I don't get it in by then, I swear that I'll donate all of my doubloons to charity.

Give it to me :D

*changes name to charity* I'll be waiting

So yeah, new Deathmatch got put up yesterday. Read it, like it, comment on it, all that good stuff. Probably gonna hold back on the Triple Threat Deathmatch until the Storm dies down (haha) which who knows when the hell that will be. Besides, there's been enough written work going around about that brat as it is. May just write another in the meantime, and we have ourselves a surprise exhibition! And that's as far as I'm willing to divulge

Other than that, been re-working on an old spin-off of mine since actual SB spin-offs could use more loving here.

After an eight month hiatus, the newest chapter of "Total Drama: Heroes Vs Villains," called "Chapter Five: The First Mutiny and/or Mutinies," has just been posted! :D Expect to see that piece of literature back in the Spin-off lits proper before too long! ;)

So yeah, a surprising new Deathmatch got put up yesterday.

Scootaloo vs Shin!

Read, like, comment, anything in between. Don't expect the next one to be up as quick, tho. In other Deathmatch news, we have an official logo, courtesy of GizmoKevin!

Screen_Shot_2013-08-09_at_1.48.28_PM.png

So yeah, praise be him. Expect a sneak-peek of my spin-off revival soon.

• Like 1

So yeah, a surprising new Deathmatch got put up yesterday. Read, like, comment, anything in between. Don't expect the next one to be up as quick, tho. In other Deathmatch news, we have an official logo, courtesy of GizmoKevin!

Screen_Shot_2013-08-09_at_1.48.28_PM.png

So yeah, praise be him. Expect a sneak-peek of my spin-off revival soon.

The Walking Sponge? :P

Here's that sneak-peek I mentioned earlier.

We see Squidward by himself, walking down a desolate road somewhere in what looks to be the Kelp Forest. He's carrying a blue and brown pack over his back. He just look down the sights of the road before stopping to adjust the pack on his back.

Squidward: "Perhaps I shouldn't have stocked up so much. I may have been able to outrun those floaters before, but this just might slow me down."

Squidward pulls a paper out from his jacket pocket and takes a look at it. The paper was a pamphlet for Tentacle Acres, offering sanctuary to those who seek it. Squidward sighs as he looks up at the road sign.

Squidward: Just 50 more miles to go.

Squidward proceeds to walk forward a couple more feet, coming across a few dead floaters and corpses laid out on the side of the road.

Squidward: Eek, they look about as dead as my hopes and dreams.

Squidward continues walking.

Squidward: This place better be all it's cracked up to be, or else-

The sound of tires burning rubber from behind, startling Squidward. He turns back to see a vehicle speeding towards him from the distance. Not feeling like taking any chances in the kelp forests, Squidward thought fast and plopped down besides a female corpse that littered around, hoping that whoever was coming would just drive past and overlook him. The car came closer and closer before coming to a screeching halt next to Squidward. Squidward's heart raced as sweat began accumulating on his bald head.

???: Hey you! You're just gonna stay down there and ogle your girlfriend down there all day?

The driver laughed a nasally laugh.

???: I could see the sun beaming down your head a mile away!

With his cover blown, Squidward had no other but to acknowledge the driver.

Squidward: Please, I don't want any trouble.

Squidward slowly got up, his hands up in the air. He sees a Rolls Royster parked in front of him.

???: Squiddy?!

vrjak.png

Returning Soon...

• Like 1