• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

Until further notice, Island's writing will be suspended due to an insane writer's block.

However, a new, to-be named lit project is in the works. The main theme will be the world we make for ourselves in our dreams, and what happens after death... so you can expect this one to be heavy. As with Island, however, this will involve mystical abilities, and of course, the cast will be comprised primarily of SBU members that I pick. Further details will be announced as I get this whole thing together.

Stay tuned.

• Like 1

Welp, I've returned from vacation...and sad news. My entire laptop is falling apart, and I now must use my brother's old one  for the time being. It fell apart during vacation, so I was unable to get anything done besides a little bit of GTUSA Episode 46.

So, here's an update.

Mickey Mouse Adventures and Nick The Goldfish Slayer are now on hiatus. I will only be focusing on new episodes of SAHF, GTSUA, and Archives.

I've had ideas for Battle Swords to finish it off: continue production on the 2nd episode, and make a big special to tie loose ends up. Battle Swords seemed to be a failed pilot of sorts that didn't really pan out as well as I would have liked it to. The pilot brought in the lowest views out of 3 SOF 4 debut shows of mine. Plus, I just have no room to continue some of these shows.

My plan is to wipe off Mickey Mouse Adventures, Battle Swords, and IJLSA Adventure Movies off my slate asap so that I can reboot my spin-off lineup and get some new creations a flowing. Just as a little reminder, this is the current state of my lineup.

Shows Airing Right Now:

Gary The Snail's Undersea Adventures (Season 4, season finale scheduled to air September 11th, 2013 with a special dedication to 9/11)

SpongeBob and His Friends (Season 3, all episodes except Episode 27 need to air, may hold back for busy fall season)

The Archives of CNF1 (Season 2, 6 episodes left. Should end sometime in September)

Shows Planned To Air:

Cartoon All-Stars (Season 1, 20 episodes left, in limbo)

Patchy's Talk Show (Season 2, 13 episodes left, saving for fall)

SpongeBob Jeopardy: The Series (Season 1, 23 episodes left, saving as specials)

The Killer Krab (Finale Movie, saving for August or fall)

Break A Leg! (Season 4, 13 episodes left, saving for August or fall)

The Great Toon Crossover (Season 1, 25 episodes left, saving for fall)

Nick The Goldfish Slayer (Season 1, 6 episodes left, saving for fall)

Shows To Be Burned Off:

CD and CNF's Cartoon Funhouse (Season 1, 7 episodes left, in limbo)

Battle Swords (Season 1, unknown amount left, possibly burned off before fall season)

Mickey Mouse Adventures (Season 2, 9 episodes left, burning off between August and early September)

IJLSA Adventure Movies (Season 1, 2 episodes left, burning off between August and early September)

THAT'S ALL FOLKS!

• Like 1

Welp, I've returned from vacation...and sad news. My entire laptop is falling apart, and I now must use my brother's old one  for the time being. It fell apart during vacation, so I was unable to get anything done besides a little bit of GTUSA Episode 46.

So, here's an update.

Mickey Mouse Adventures and Nick The Goldfish Slayer are now on hiatus. I will only be focusing on new episodes of SAHF, GTSUA, and Archives.

I've had ideas for Battle Swords to finish it off: continue production on the 2nd episode, and make a big special to tie loose ends up. Battle Swords seemed to be a failed pilot of sorts that didn't really pan out as well as I would have liked it to. The pilot brought in the lowest views out of 3 SOF 4 debut shows of mine. Plus, I just have no room to continue some of these shows.

My plan is to wipe off Mickey Mouse Adventures, Battle Swords, and IJLSA Adventure Movies off my slate asap so that I can reboot my spin-off lineup and get some new creations a flowing. Just as a little reminder, this is the current state of my lineup.

Shows Airing Right Now:

Gary The Snail's Undersea Adventures (Season 4, season finale scheduled to air September 11th, 2013 with a special dedication to 9/11)

SpongeBob and His Friends (Season 3, all episodes except Episode 27 need to air, may hold back for busy fall season)

The Archives of CNF1 (Season 2, 6 episodes left. Should end sometime in September)

Shows Planned To Air:

Cartoon All-Stars (Season 1, 20 episodes left, in limbo)

Patchy's Talk Show (Season 2, 13 episodes left, saving for fall)

SpongeBob Jeopardy: The Series (Season 1, 23 episodes left, saving as specials)

The Killer Krab (Finale Movie, saving for August or fall)

Break A Leg! (Season 4, 13 episodes left, saving for August or fall)

The Great Toon Crossover (Season 1, 25 episodes left, saving for fall)

Nick The Goldfish Slayer (Season 1, 6 episodes left, saving for fall)

Shows To Be Burned Off:

CD and CNF's Cartoon Funhouse (Season 1, 7 episodes left, in limbo)

Battle Swords (Season 1, unknown amount left, possibly burned off before fall season)

Mickey Mouse Adventures (Season 2, 9 episodes left, burning off between August and early September)

IJLSA Adventure Movies (Season 1, 2 episodes left, burning off between August and early September)

THAT'S ALL FOLKS!

wow you have new ones planned? how much free time do you have?

NEWS ABOUT WHODUNIT

Currently is on hiatus. Will bring back though trust me. I just never fully planned this one out except for who the killer will be. Need to properly plan this some more in depth.

NEWS ABOUT SKODWARDE

The next two whole episodes, minus Cephalopod Lodge will be written by me.

NEWS ABOUT SHERLOCK SPONGE

Going to get this bad boy off the ground in the coming days with the pilot, which will be based off the very first book of the Sherlock series. And of course will be Bikini Bottom modernized.

NEWS ABOUT SBCINEMA

Thank you Steel for the guest write. Another episode will come this week.

• Like 1

NEWS ABOUT HOT & SEXY

The newest episode is in development and will have a mystery theme. :D 

NEWS ABOUT ART OF MONSTERS

I got ahead of myself and wrote the entire first season before actually posting it because I thought the story was interesting. However, evidently no one else thought so, so I'm canceling this without airing the rest of the episode cuz if I ever return to it, I have material already ready to air at my disposal. :D

Been working on a brand new project that I think is going to be my next show to premiere this fall after IJLSA Adventure Movies, Mickey Mouse Adventures, and Battle Swords finish their runs.

In other news, I'm not sure if GTSUA will be back for the fall season, as I'd like to focus on some other shows (mainly Great Toon Crossover, SpongeBob and His Friends, Nick The Goldfish Slayer, The Killer Krab series finale film, and Patchy's Talk Show). GTSUA will most likely return in Winter or Spring 2014 with the 5th season (yes I renewed it again and for fans, there's something else very special coming before the 5th season, stay tuned. ;) )

THAT'S ALL FOLKS!

Sorry about this, but I'm canceling SSSCS. However, the episodes that have yet to air here may just air :) (DO NOT LOCKER)

My Cancellation Letter

Dear readers of SSSCS,

It is with great disdain that I have to cancel this show.

Let me just start off with this: I am not joking. This is the first thing I've written on the show for a year. I've tried to every now and then, but I just can't start. At the point I've been elsewhere. As time has passed, I've been through a lot. I've been through some very challenging school-work, and I've been starting to be a bit more social. I've started figuring out more about my personal interests, met some friends, and had some moments where I changed who I was. Spin-Off wise, I've been trying out more. Some of those works are script-format, others are very short. I've been trying out new plots and different character views, and I've even worked on some of my old stuff. But SSSCS has stayed quiet, like most of my other works.Why?

I just can't work with it. I made a bunch of promises that I'd make new episodes, release unfinished ones, and... it's been more than a year. In this time, I've joined other sites and began to learn about other people. While I've been writing other works, I just spent less time on fanfiction. And even though I made some work, I just can't continue this. I really just don't know what to do with it. But I want to do this again another time. I can't promise I will, but I'm considering this.

So thanks to everyone for reading this, and thanks to all of you who followed. I'd also like to give a shout-out to Bigslayerguyman, who helped write a couple songs. But now, I guess it's time to go. I'm going to be back with some work here in the future. I still have some work for this, and I may just release it, so say tuned for some more. So remember to keep reading, and I hope you enjoyed SSSCS. I'll return with some chapters soon :)

~Maximagination Studios

ANNOUNCING:

CNF1's END OF SUMMER SCHEDULE

The following shows will air throughout the Summer. Some days have already been scheduled, stay tuned for others.

Gary The Snail's Undersea Adventures (8/14, 8/21, 8/28, 9/4, 9/11)

The Archives of CNF1 (8/18, 8/25, 9/1, 9/8, 9/15, 9/22)

Mickey Mouse Adventures (Dates Not Confirmed: 8/16, 8/17, 8/23, 8/24, 8/30, 8/31, 9/6, 9/7, 9/8)

IJLSA Adventure Movies (Dates Not Confirmed: 8/24, 9/7)

Battle Swords (Dates TBD)

All other shows are being saved for the Fall Season, which starts for me at the end of September! :D

So...I've made a decision about one big thing on my mind for months.

I've decided I can't handle so many spin-offs/lits at one time period. I can hardly stick to a date to premiere something anymore, and I think I've honestly lost a lot of interest in fan creations right now.

That doesn't mean I'm completely leaving the business. No, I plan on tackling 2 new projects (1 is going real smoothly in production right now). GTSUA is my most popular spin-off of all time, and SAHF was my very first one, so I don't want to give those up yet.

However, for the rest, I shall evaluate my current stockpile and see if I should ditch others or not.

This is the stats right now:

Confirmed To Continue

Gary The Snail's Undersea Adventures

SpongeBob and His Friends

2 New Projects

Confirmed For Cancellation

Mickey Mouse Adventures

IJLSA Adventure Movies

CD and CNF's Cartoon Funhouse

Battle Swords

The Killer Krab (more ending than cancelled)

On The Horizon

Break A Leg!

Cartoon All-Stars (as a writer or totally)

Patchy's Talk Show

The Great Toon Crossover

Nick The Goldfish Slayer

SpongeBob Jeopardy: The Series

Of course all shows will be finished if cancelled.

THAT'S ALL FOLKS!