• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

ANNOUNCING:

CNF1's END OF SUMMER SCHEDULE

The following shows will air throughout the Summer. Some days have already been scheduled, stay tuned for others.

Gary The Snail's Undersea Adventures (8/14, 8/21, 8/28, 9/4, 9/11)

The Archives of CNF1 (8/18, 8/25, 9/1, 9/8, 9/15, 9/22)

Mickey Mouse Adventures (Dates Not Confirmed: 8/16, 8/17, 8/23, 8/24, 8/30, 8/31, 9/6, 9/7, 9/8)

IJLSA Adventure Movies (Dates Not Confirmed: 8/24, 9/7)

Battle Swords (Dates TBD)

All other shows are being saved for the Fall Season, which starts for me at the end of September! :D

I'm a dirty dirty liar.

I swear GTSUA Episode 46 WILL premiere August 21st or so help me I will explode.

The dates for Mickey Mouse Adventures and IJLSA Adventure Movies are null and void right now. Archives should return 8/25 however. :)

• Like 1

I'm a dirty dirty liar.

I swear GTSUA Episode 46 WILL premiere August 21st or so help me I will explode.

The dates for Mickey Mouse Adventures and IJLSA Adventure Movies are null and void right now. Archives should return 8/25 however. :)

Gah it didn't premiere again. >__> It sucks that all my files are stuck on my laptop with a broken keyboard. :/

On a brand new episode of Team SpongeBob,

Patrick and the Team visits Patrick's uncle Sam at his farm

Patrick calls a meeting. Shin, Pearl, SpongeBob, Mindy, and Larry arrive in the Meeting Room

"So what's this about?" Shin asks.

"I have something very important to ask you all.......................DO YOU WANT TO COME TO A FARM WITH ME!!!!??????" Patrick asks.

"Pat..I thought this was gonna be serious?" SpongeBob said.

------

(The gang arrive at the farm. Patrick greets his Uncle Sam)

"How've you been you little lucky starfish! Rolling with Team SpongeBob!?? That's just amazing." Patrick uncle, Sam said.

But are there strange forces acting on Sam's farm?

"So, hows your farm been going?" Patrick asked.

"It was good at first...until those pesky Dog worms started attacking." Sam said.

"What? Those things can be huge." Shin said.

"Tell me about it." Sam said. "They been trying to eat my weeds and snails and clams." Sam continued.

-----

Out of the shadows appeared several large-sized worms that attacked the two.

Patrick launched rocks at some of them, but they were strangely quick.

SpongeBob took out his stillettos, but he was wacked in the back by the tail of one of the Dog Worms and fell out.

All new Team SpongeBob,

"Groundbreaking"

8/29/13

The long awaited GTSUA Episode 46 is up! New episodes to resume every Wednesday from now on (whether I like it or not :P)

http://www.thesbcommunity.com/forums/index.php?/topic/4219-gary-the-snails-undersea-adventures/page-8#entry410408

In other news, I forgot that due to not having access to my laptop most of the time, Archives may have to go on a hiatus. Sorry fans. :/