• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

New Gary The Snail's Undersea Adventures was put up a while back.

And next week, we'll be airing an extra-special super duper awesome episode of GTSUA...with a little surprise.  ;)

GTSUA EPISODE 50 SPECIAL EVENT

NEXT WEDNESDAY ON SBC.

(Note: I'm aware I'm only on 45, but I really want to premiere this right now, for a reason I will reveal when the episode premieres)

The Noob Troop

Season finale is up. Season 3 will premiere in either August or September, so don't worry about a long wait.

Storm Racers

A new episode will still come tomorrow for the weekly schedule, however, due to the forums being closed off for SBU Squared, it may not be posted on SBC first. Instead, I may post it on Steel's old proboard as a back-up. So therefore, in cases I don't get it up before the site closes, I'll link the fans to Steel's proboard on xat.

• Like 3

Alright so apperently the scheduled matinence is going to start at 4am ET, which means I won't be able to premiere a new Nick The Goldfish Slayer here. I'm probably gonna follow jjs and post it on Steel's Proboards, which I can link to (or jjs) through the xat tomorrow. I'm not making any promises, but that's most likely what's gonna happen. Stay tuned for further updates tomorrow on the xat. :)

Look out for the new S(lums)BU: V8 on Sunday or Monday! In this installment, somebody will die. Who will it be? Read to find out!

I'm also setting up a fake subsidary for my fake "Maximagination Studios". From now on, all fanfiction will be made under "New Kelp Studios". Thanks.