70s

Storm Racers:

For the two people who care about this show, here's some new episode titles:

Spoiler

63. There Is No "I" In Team

64. Maze of Doom!

65. Battle World Part I: The Brawl Begins

66. Battle World Part II: Chaos Commences

No air dates yet, because I'm debating how to air the future episodes. I could stick to the Fridays, but they aren't getting good ratings, so I might as well just burn the show off on weekdays to finish S3 before summer ends, since it's not like anybody reads it. Nothing is official yet though, because I've never been well at airing SR in premiere weeks (whenever I try, I just get lazy and the episodes planned to air get held off for months later).

Noob Troop:

New episode coming today.

Jjs' Riffing Theater 3000:

Two new episodes coming today, but I am waiting on Wumbo to send in his riffs for 14. 13 will be up by 2:30 PM EST however.

• Like 2

Get ready! Because Tom and Lou is back with a two part special!

......And......we're here!!!!

(The gang step out of Horror)

(A large palace stands before them. They walk through the entrance. A beautiful garden with flowers and roses and water fountains.
The King Of New Radell greets them, with his guards by his side.)

King: I am King Mowtow of New Radell and I understand you four won the contest on Freezy Beats radio show for a week stay at my beautiful palace!

The Black Horror: There's FIVE of us.

King Mowtow: Oooooooh, a talking boatmobile! As a powerful ruler, I should have it! How much does it cost?!

But how long will their stay at the castle be when Lou

falls for the King's daughter?

(Lou sees Princess Celestria and his heart starts beating fastly and he has hearts in his eyes)

Lou: Bubba bubba, bubba bubba, bubba bub-

Princess Celestria: Uh, is he okay?

Tom: (Elbows Lou in the side)

Lou: OUCH, uh.. YES I'm fine!

The Adventures Of Tom and Lou

Ep.37-38 "Happily Ever After You"

6/29/13

I just started a new Lit! It's called Joe&Carl and it's based on the life and adventures of a stick-man and his 'pet' bird! It's based on a comic I used to do called 'BirdMan' which followed the same people. 

It's coming whenever!

United Rock Entertainment - 06-24-2013

Canceled shows are:

• The Real Users Of SBC
  • SpongeBob SquarePants - It's All in The Technology!

​And all the other shows that are cancelled, I can't remember the names.

Plans:

• SpongeBob Fan Wiki imports!!!
  • New fun block on SBC, coming soon.

If you would like to give me ideas, PM me.

-Rickpat, CEO of United Rock Enternatinment (URE).

Bringing back and finishing up one of mah oldies soon.

Spoiler

We first see one fat ass fish waddling his way into the Krusty Krab, gasping for breath with every step he takes heading inside.

Bubble Ass: I HEAR COOLPANTS IS BACK?

A square figure steps out from the KK kitchen, adjusting his fingerless gloves as he makes way outside.

BadBob: You heard right, Buddha head.

Also, expect the next episode of Community Deathmatch to be posted within the next couple of days.

• Like 3

Darkstar Bunch will conclude tonight, stay tuned if you are still awake, or read it in the morning, this will be the final written story for the Darkstar Bunch, I will however, start to plan on writing other things in the very near future.  Please stay tuned for further updates

• Like 1

A whole load of thought came to me regarding Post Fiction yesterday, so disregard what I said about BadBob (for now) since I plan on continuing Post Fiction instead. Apologies to those few BadBob fans (Cha and Smiles) but I'll get back to that eventually.

BREAKING NEWS: NEW TV BLOCK ANNOUNCED ON SBC!

SBC is having a new programming block! Please welcome...

!!!!!SBC Wonder!!!!!

SBC Wonder is a new programming block created by United Rock Entertainment, and will show some funny shows!

SBC Wonder Schedule

Show 1: [spongeBob Fan Wiki Import] [General Plus] Who Shot Patrick?

Show 2: [General Plus] SBC Smash Bros v1

These are the only 2 shows, next shows are coming soon.

Stay tuned...more information coming soon.

The first ever Community Deathmatch Fandemonium has been posted. Gonna be taking a wee break from Deathmatch as I work on focusing more on the return of Post Fiction, which should be fairly soon. But as a sort of treat for any Deathmatch fans out there, I'm gonna announce the next match-up to give y'all something to look forward to:

CNF vs CDCB

• Like 1

The first ever Community Deathmatch Fandemonium has been posted. Gonna be taking a wee break from Deathmatch as I work on focusing more on the return of Post Fiction, which should be fairly soon. But as a sort of treat for any Deathmatch fans out there, I'm gonna announce the next match-up to give y'all something to look forward to:

CNF vs CDCB

AAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAH NOSTALGIA FIGHT FTW.

I apologize for yet another delay in GTSUA folks. I'll get it up today.

In other news, The Archives of CNF1 either A. Will be posted on Saturday or B. Will be posted early Sunday.

Why you ask? I'm gonna be going to Six Flags Great America either Saturday or Sunday and since I'll probably not have much time on the computer Sunday morning if we do go that day, it'll have to be posted on Saturday or something. We'll just have to wait and see.

An old fashioned car appears, with a tired, weak OMJ riding it.

"I promise you, You'll be safe." OMJ said, looking at the back seat. Sauce was laying in the back.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Well, it all ended like this for sure" OMJ said. He sees flashbacks in his mind.

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO" Kevork yelled. His gun was aimed at Aya.

"This is Accidic's Will" Aya said, holding a locked box. She gives it to OMJ.

Kevork looks at JesterCha's corpse. Her throat was slit. "YOU KILLED MY SISTER!!! NOW YOU PAY FOR IT!!!"

Kevork shoots Aya in the neck. Aya looked at Kevork, then at OMJ.

Aya falled to her knees. Her hands covering her throat.

"OMJ, please." Aya asked.

"You Only Live Once" OMJ said.

Aya called from her knees to the floor. She tries to get the knife.

"Shoot her" Kevork said.

"With pleasure" OMJ said.

DISTRICT SBC

the end

coming soon