• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

Introducing...

Heroes and Villians Week!

• All throughout the week, I'll be airing reruns of Mermaid Man: The Brave and the Bold's third season!
  • Then, on Friday, I'll post a new, action-packed episode of Cyberpunk!
  • Then, on Saturday, right after Jeopardy, I'll post of the first part of the Mermaid Man: The Aquatic Avenger season finale!
  • Then, to wrap it up, I'll post the second part of the season finale on Sunday!

Don't miss a second of this awesome event!

Storm Racers:

With the power invested in me, I now declare Storm Racers WILL have a 4th season! :) Yes, I had a lot of ideas spark in me, but I decided to spare some for Season 4. So I can guarantee there will be a 4th season. Of course the road ahead is long until it comes, but it'll be worth the wait. In the meantime, here's an updated list of upcoming titles, as I did move "A.L.I.E.N.S Among Us" to Season 4. I can't say why, but I think the ideas I have planned will work better for that season.

Spoiler

57. Dino Disaster

58. Panic in Bikini Bottom

59. Iron Wedge

60. Burning Fury

61. The Ultimate Warrior

62. Kane-napped

Noob Troop:

New episode coming later tonight as part of the weekly schedule.

TEAM SPONGEBOB -

Its back! and on the brand new episode - so is Linda!

"WHERE IS SHE!???" Impotent asked one of his workers.

"We don't know! It seems she has used her powers to blast her way out of her room." the man told Impotent.

"Well she HAS to still be in this building!" Impotent said as he and the other guy ran down the hallway, off to search the building.

Suddenly, Linda opens a closet in the hallway and watches as they run off to find her.

But will she finally make it back to her friends?

Linda was still in that big room, no one had tried to get in yet, but she put a table in front of the large door just in case.

Linda had taken Dr. Leticia's cell phone before she had ran out that room. Gladly, she got it out of her pocket and dialled SpongeBob's number.

Scooter sees that SpongeBob had left his cell phone on the counch and that it was ringing. He sees an unknown number on it and answers it.

"Hello. This is SpongeBob Squarepants's phone. Who might this be?" Scooter asked.

Linda doesn't recognize the voice. "Whoever you are listen to me. -"

Find out on a brand new TEAM SPONGEBOB!

5/24/13

NEWS ABOUT EVERYTHING:

NEWS ABOUT POST FICTION: Post Fiction S2

HAS BEEN SCRAPPED! Pretty much violates my idea scrapping thing as a wrong turn of SO writing, but reasonably enough, I've held you guys long enough for a year and a half and I think someone else might go for the helm, but not with my idea, which is partially inherited from OMJ. So yeah, because I'm aware about RPF writing and stuff, I might as well confirm that, other than my work with UWS and the future SBURats, I'm losing interest with the RPF thing that I apparently still do, which makes me change my mind about continuing Post Fiction.

NEWS ABOUT WIDGET: Widget's fate is unknown, the idea will be shelved before deciding whether or not I should do it.

NEWS ABOUT TIKI LAND: Seems to be in a bit of a hiatus for a moment.

NEWS ABOUT UNDERWATER SURVIVOR SBC: My thoughts on the fact that I've done RPF writing pretty much makes my feelings on working on this mixed, but that's not really going to stop me. Info about Season 3 will come at some point when S2 is close to being over.

NEWS ABOUT SUB-TROPICAL ACADEMY: On hiatus for now, and unfortunately, it may have to take a long time.

NEWS ABOUT PISCES MOON: Well, after a YEAR'S worth of being on hiatus, I know I have to continue on this.

NEWS ABOUT SBURATS: Well, I have some space cleared out, so I should at least be able to pitch the concept.

NEWS ABOUT PAT'S MANSION AND S.P.O.N.G.E.B.O.B.: For the umpteenth time I would promise something new from these, I will say right now that new releases are planned from both of them at this point, but with no date.

NEWS ABOUT TRINITY LEAF PEGASUS: Whilst trying to get a good enough plot to start this thing out, it will probably come around nearly at the same time as Oracle of the Cosmos.

NEWS ABOUT RIGHT AND WRONG WAYS: New lesson coming when I thing of something important, or otherwise, when somebody else does as well.

NEWS ABOUT THE GNARLY COLLECTION: Scrapped for now, I at least need the enough uncluttered space I need.

NEWS ABOUT GURU GAKUTO AND Z-STORM: Will continue once as the two miniseries-I-need-to-finish are completely through.

So yeah, when it comes to my spin-offs, 2012 seemed like a sucky and a do-nothing year. What's holding me up this year? Laziness, but regardless, my mental breakdown last month, my 1/2 week's worth of being on hiatus from SBU, focusing on my life, getting close to graduation, yeah, all that. Like I said before, I do nothing and I can't stop, and I really need help with that, which I may do myself, but let's go through a different subject. From all of these, what will be new, first thing? From I will say from this point only, it's a surprise.

• Like 1

NEWS ABOUT EVERYTHING: NEWS ABOUT POST FICTION: Post Fiction S2 .. .. HAS BEEN SCRAPPED! Pretty much violates my idea scrapping thing as a wrong turn of SO writing, but reasonably enough, I've held you guys long enough for a year and a half and I think someone else might go for the helm, but not with my idea, which is partially inherited from OMJ. So yeah, because I'm aware about RPF writing and stuff, I might as well confirm that, other than my work with UWS and the future SBURats, I'm losing interest with the RPF thing that I apparently still do, which makes me change my mind about continuing Post Fiction. NEWS ABOUT WIDGET: Widget's fate is unknown, the idea will be shelved before deciding whether or not I should do it. NEWS ABOUT TIKI LAND: Seems to be in a bit of a hiatus for a moment. NEWS ABOUT UNDERWATER SURVIVOR SBC: My thoughts on the fact that I've done RPF writing pretty much makes my feelings on working on this mixed, but that's not really going to stop me. Info about Season 3 will come at some point when S2 is close to being over. NEWS ABOUT SUB-TROPICAL ACADEMY: On hiatus for now, and unfortunately, it may have to take a long time. NEWS ABOUT PISCES MOON: Well, after a YEAR'S worth of being on hiatus, I know I have to continue on this. NEWS ABOUT SBURATS: Well, I have some space cleared out, so I should at least be able to pitch the concept. NEWS ABOUT PAT'S MANSION AND S.P.O.N.G.E.B.O.B.: For the umpteenth time I would promise something new from these, I will say right now that new releases are planned from both of them at this point, but with no date. NEWS ABOUT TRINITY LEAF PEGASUS: Whilst trying to get a good enough plot to start this thing out, it will probably come around nearly at the same time as Oracle of the Cosmos. NEWS ABOUT RIGHT AND WRONG WAYS: New lesson coming when I thing of something important, or otherwise, when somebody else does as well. NEWS ABOUT THE GNARLY COLLECTION: Scrapped for now, I at least need the enough uncluttered space I need. NEWS ABOUT GURU GAKUTO AND Z-STORM: Will continue once as the two miniseries-I-need-to-finish are completely through. So yeah, when it comes to my spin-offs, 2012 seemed like a sucky and a do-nothing year. What's holding me up this year? Laziness, but regardless, my mental breakdown last month, my 1/2 week's worth of being on hiatus from SBU, focusing on my life, getting close to graduation, yeah, all that. Like I said before, I do nothing and I can't stop, and I really need help with that, which I may do myself, but let's go through a different subject. From all of these, what will be new, first thing? From I will say from this point only, it's a surprise.

Thanks for the updates Steel. Do you want me to move Widget to the Locker for the time being or keep it in the Spin-Offs and Lits forum? I moved Gnarly and PF for yah tho. :)

The series finale of Mermaid Man: The Aquatic Avenger is up for those of you who like reading those sorts of things.

Also, stay tuned tomorrow for the thrilling third season premiere of Silly Adventures: Patrick Does the Twist!

• Like 1

Well, can say that Post Fiction belongs to OMJ again. I hope to get back to it eventually since I wanna give it a proper ending. May or may not reboot it since the story was such a product of its time and a lot has certainly changed since then. May just end up continuing where I left off tho.

Also started SBC Rising. So yeah, tune in to that. Community Deathmath has been in limbo as of late since because ipad problems, but don't think its over yet.

Time for a somewhat important update.

Storm Racers:

Another new episode posted. There will be a 2 week break after this one, but new episodes will return again June 7th.

Noob Troop:

Laziness got in the way last night, but I'll still be saving the next episode for May 30th (the upcoming Thursday).

USMI 2013 Reboot:

Now for the sad part of this update. Unfortunately, I really don't feel like doing this. I know, I know...you're probably thinking "Oh come on jjs, another failed reboot?" Yeah, it seems like I can never do well with reboots (MM 2012 and now this). I dunno, ever since SDMI ended, I guess I haven't been in the mood for this.

So yeah, it looks like I've had some curse with not continuing reboots of my old shows after Episode 1. However, I may sell this in my store so it doesn't entirely go to waste, if anyone is interested.

• Like 1

NEWS ON EVERYTHING!

SpongeBob and His Friends: Season 3 progress is going somewhat smoothly. It should premiere during the Spin-Off Festival

Gary The Snail's Undersea Adventures: As said earlier, Season 4 premieres during the Spin-Off Festival. :) The Movie and a new short is coming soon as well

Break A Leg!: Season 4 doesn't have an exact premiere date yet, but it will premiere sometime this Summer.

Mickey Mouse Adventures: Despite being my first literature and everything, I am not really feeling up to writing for this anymore. The lack of episode depth in many later episodes basically shows this. I'll see what I can do with it though. I don't really want to part with it yet.

The Archives of CNF1: The Season 2 premiere will come during the Spin-Off Festival!

CD and CNF's Cartoon Funhouse: 2 new episodes of mine will be coming soon. Then CD will write Episode 4, and 8-12, and we'll co-write Episode 13.

Battle Swords: Series premiere coming soon to Action Saturdays

The Great Toon Crossover: Series premiere coming soon to Action Saturdays

The Killer Krab: Holding off on making any new episodes atm, but we'll see.

Plankton: Across The Seven Seas: Will return with new episodes this summer. :)

SpongeBob Jeopardy: The Series: New episode will arrive during the Spin-Off Festival!

Choose Your Own Spin-Off: The next couple episodes will air on Thursdays, and is currently the only show of mine running new weekly episodes. :P

Cartoon All-Stars: Not sure of this fate yet, but it will get done in due time.

Patchy's Talk Show: The 2-part season finale airs during the Spin-Off Festival! :D

Adventures in the Underground City

12fa3df5-bc79-4761-9a0d-343b92eb00b2_zps

"When a Mermaid Man Loves a Woman"

Mermaid Man falls for Spongebob's Grandma, but their new found relationship puts the senior at risk at the hands of every super villain in town...

Returns Tonight

Since everybody else is doing this. Update on everything.

Shampu: Yeah, throwing this in the locker for now because I just wanna focus on my lits for now.

SBC Rising: Expect more today.

Community Deathmatch: Hopefully I can get this sometime this weekend. I need to get back into the groove for this again after this horrific writing process for episode four.

Post Fiction: Don't expect me to jump right back into this one. I'm still somewhat torn whether to continue as is or reboot it.

SpongeBrawl Championship Wrestling: Still waiting for Clappy's matches :P but idk, I've been losing interest in this