• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

NEWS ABOUT MY WORKS

Those games are so darn addicting that I'm taking a slight break from them this week. When I am on here, expect me to be focusing on my writing. With that in mind, expect the following this week:

-A new SmileBob SaucePants

-A new SBCinema

-Possibly a new Skodwarde

-Definitely the first chapter of Whodunit

-Maybe a new installment of SpongeBrawl. Definitely need to talk to OMJ about that one.

• Like 1

New GTSUA and Patchy's Talk Show tomorrow.

After tomorrow's GTSUA, the Season 3 finale will air on April 24th. :)

In other news, the GTSUA S4 Premiere is likely to come during Spin-Off Festival 4. The Movie is likely to come during then too.

• Like 2

NEWS ABOUT WHODUNIT

Well after what happened tonight, I think we all needed to unwind so I delayed my first chapter of Whodunit. Expect it to arrive on Friday or Saturday now.

Storm Racers:

Alright everyone, Season 3 premieres April 26th!

The Noob Troop:

To be honest, I've sort of lost interest in this show. But I am going to try to make an effort to finish it, no matter how long it takes. Maybe if I am not too lazy, I'll post some new ones later tonight or tomorrow.

Undersea Mysteries - Incorporated:

The official premiere is scheduled for sometime this May.

• Like 1

As my latest status says, the rights for S(lums)BU are up for grabs. Just follow the link below if interested.

http://www.thesbcommunity.com/forums/index.php?/topic/4605-omjs-drive-inn/page__st__20

As for anything else regarding me and spinoffs and lits, I'm just gonna focus on SpongeBrawl for the time being.

Alright, so, I'll probably be releasing a PR about my renewals/cancellations for the rest of the 2013 season whenever SOF 4 may be. This will be an updated version from the one I released earlier and it's a more simplified one as well. I will warn viewers that 4 shows will be axed so that we can bring you more exciting projects in the future. :)

(Though if you read the new GTSUA, it's plainly obvious of its fate. :P)

Well, the rights to S(lums)BU now belong to Toadwell. I wish him the best with that future endeavor and if there's anything he might need help with, I'm always there to help consult ya, buddy.

In other news, I posted a new Community Deathmatch yesterday and a new SpongeBrawl Championship Wrestling minisode just now. So if you haven't already and are into the sorta stuff, do check them out.

I'm probably just gonna be focusing on Community Deathmatch and SpongeBrawl for now. I have a hella good time writing for them and I hope y'all enjoy it.

• Like 1

UPDATE ON SPIN-OFFS AND LITS:

• Break A Leg! is obviously on a hiatus now that Season 3 is finished up, so don't expect any new episodes till at least the Summer.
  • Because of that, I will attempt to work on Mickey Mouse Adventures and Plankton: Across The Seven Seas to fill up the Friday night timeslot.
  • The Killer Krab - I may not do any more episodes as like how Steven Speilburg once said about doing an E.T. sequel, I feel doing more episodes may rob "the virginity" of the original episodes. The episodes were wonderful, the finale was a great place to end it, and I would have no idea where to begin. Of course, my decision isn't final, and I'll let you know at a later date what I shall do with it.
  • I have many many plans for SOF 4. Of course, you'll have to wait a little longer before I can reveal them. ;)
  • The Archives of CNF1 should be returning soon, as I did promise a Spring release date. Expect it to return soon in it's Sunday slot. (And yeah it's gonna be weekly again instead of monthly).

THAT'S ALL FOLKS!

Storm Racers: Recharged

Season 3 has premiered! Feel free to give any feedback or reviews, fans. Also, here are some upcoming episode titles. Not going to reveal plots though, as it'd ruin all the fun...

Spoiler

55. Cold Alliance
56. To Catch An Alien
57. Dino Disaster
58. Panic in Bikini Bottom
59. Iron Wedge
60. Burning Fury
61. A.L.I.E.N.S. Among Us

I can assure you that you are in for an amazing season! :D

• Like 1