• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

On A Brand New Team SpongeBob,

Patrick senses something is not right!

"Whoa.." Patrick said.

"Are you okay?" Shin asked.

"I just feel something within the earth...its like calling to me. Right here in this spot." Patrick told him.

But will his suspicions be correct?

"I'm sure there's a power surge coming from this spot!" Pat said.

"There better be! I didn't get out of my bed for nothing!" Larry said.

"You know what, I feel it too Pat. I didn't think about it yesterday morning, but now I feel something as well." Shin said.

"Then lets dig 'er up and see what's down there!" Mindy said.

Team SpongeBob - Season 7: Invaders Saga

Ep.103 "Below"

New Break A Leg! was up last night, with a special twist. 50 points to whoever got what I was trying to parody.

In re-run news, the Season 1 re-runs of The Adventures of Squidward Tentacles was a success! Keep watching Season 2 and beyond in the Spin-Offs and Lits Re-Runs thread!

Adventures in the Underground City

"Mr Krabs' Boating School"

The sixth episode of season 6 has this plot...

"Mr Krabs buys two trucks for Squidward and Spongebob to make deliveries before realizing neither has a license. He thinks on his feet and makes them both a license, but what will happen when everyone starts flooding to the Krusty Krab for licenses and not the Boating School?"

:D*Reviews would be extremely appreciated* :D

Spin-Off/Lit news:

The Real World: As you know, this was canceled after it's test episode. Why?

A ) I don't know what to write about it.

B ) People were finding it racist. (P.S. Just because it says Japanese Mexican doesn't make it racist but oh well.)

C ) It's unhealthy to write. Whenever I did, I felt drunk.

D ) I gave no consideration to what to do. I just invented it.

Welcome to the Chum Bucket: I've been writing a bunch of episodes for this. Currently on Episode 7 of 13. It returns March 1st.

Rise of the Planet of the Jellyfish: Keep in mind that I have yet to write the next episode. I need to set up a time to write this. Remember: I'm making no promise that I'll make a new episode, but I'm trying as much as I can to make one.

All other Spin-Offs/Lits are in hiatus.

• Like 1

Looks like I'm settling on writing The Name's Dennis for the spin-off festival. Big thanks to those who voted! (That means you, Maxwell :P )

Also, a fun project a frequent collaborator and I are currently working on starting up just as soon.

67010942875795am3.jpg

• Like 2

Adventures in the Underground City

"Komputer Memory Wipe"

The seventh episode of season 6 has this plot...

"A town blackout causes Karen to become reset, removing all memories of everything that has happened in her life - including Plankton. Will he be able to restore his wife's memories, or will she forever forget him?"

:D*Reviews would be extremely appreciated* :D

STILL need to write that new Break A Leg! episode xD

Anywho, whenever that Spin-Off Festival comes, I will be having some surprises...some very long waited surprises...

#He's Back and Spongyer Than Ever 2013

#Toon Universe

#Swords In Battle

HINT: Those hashtags are what I'm planning(try and guess :P)

New episode of Where Are They Now? coming this Wednesday, as well as a new episode of Patrick's Big Break this Friday! Also, a new spin-off will be created from Patrick's Big Break. That's right, a spin-off of a spin-off!

Expect a new S(lums)BU (forreal this time!) later tonight, or tomorrow for a good bulk of you people. Here's a sneak peek:

Spoiler

Darkstar tried collecting his thoughts of what to say before swinging the door open and closing it behind him. He saw Crushing Mayhem was looking over some papers regarding some possible new recruits. Mayhem looked up to see Darkstar.

"Ah, you're back. I trust that the retrieval went well, then?" Mayhem asked, focusing back on his papers.

"Funny you mention that."

"Funny, what's so funny about that?"

"My apologies, Colonel, it's just that-"

"If something happened, you best brief me about if now, Prince. I am serious."

Darkstar hesitated to say anything but knew what he had to do, "I'm sorry Colonel. I really am, but the retrieval was a failure. We couldn't bring back Cha and we...we lost Ooofy and Naddavr..."

Mayhem sunk into his seat in disbelief, "I can't believe I am hearing this."

"But I assure you, Colonel, we will get retribution for this. I can secure you-"

"No Darkstar, I feel as though you have done all you can do."

"But sir-"

"I won't hear it. Nothing must go wrong with this upcoming deal. I will personally see to this situation, myself."

"But Colonel-"

"Inform me on who was involved. I will see to it that they reach a permanent end."

• Like 1

Finally got that new S(lums)BU up. You can hopefully expect more chapters at a more frequent rate. Also planning a surprise chapter for a lil something-something if you catch my mayto.

And Sponge Brawl Championship will launch within the next week or two, hopefully.