• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

Just posted my first S(lums)BU short titled, "Crime Scene In(farce)tigation".

Where have I seen that title before... :P

Also, if you haven't yet, remember to check out the new Mermaid Man two-parter, Bubble Trouble!

Super's first new spin off

Spongebob's ultimate adventures

Coming on Thursday/ Friday

Join our sponge and friends on new adventures as they adventure to untold areas.

Premiere episode Sponge Plane!

Rate fairly and tell me if I should improve on any areas.

The reruns for the first season of Mermaid Man: The Brave and the Bold have been a success! Remember to check out the second season reruns every weekday at 7 and 7:30 EST!

Cyberpunk is also a thing.

NEWS ABOUT UWS:

While Ep 41 is (still) underway, there is a change of plans for Season 3 at the moment.

-Originally there will be 24 contestants (12 old, 12 new), but upon a few requests to be apart of it, there will now be 28 contestants, as there will be 4 additional new contestants instead of the original formula, 12. (16 new)

-Originally, it will have a bit of a fast pace, with 20 eps instead of 26. In due to the additions, there will now be 22 eps.

-As of this month and to this point, supergameman28, lastchancetogohome/lastexplosion/Trophy Stealer/guywhochangeshisnamealot, and Sponge_Claus2010 are confirmed for Season 3.

Considering Clapples let the (unlimited)cat out of the bag, I too have been working on a lil something-something for the upcoming Spin-off Festival. Expect it soon.

I threw Yo Earnest! into the Locker in order to lessen my load so that I can focus on more serious shit, like...

S(lums)BU...been working hard crafting myself an overall story before I get to deep into it so that I can have something good and locked in with no backtracking on my part. Still need to finalize things before I can really move forward with it.