• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

This Sunday, iVlog Returns!

What happens when the kids give a resturant a bad review on their Vlog webisode?

Pearl: Today, we are going to discuss resturants...bad ones. Ones where a good girl can't enjoy a GOOD MEAL FOR HER BIRTHDAY!

Dale: Whoa...calm Pearl.

------

Judy: For all you unsespecting eaters out there....The Floating Grill is disgusting. There are rats in their food.

Pearl: Judy isn't lying, I found one in my soup. Needless to say, I starved the rest of the night (Makes a sad face)

BLACKLISTED!!!!!

Dale: Appearantly, the world believes we were lying. The manager of The Floating Grill got a whole bunch of witnesses from that night who all say that we were a group of unruly, troublesome, and distruptive teenagers.

----------

Judy: Obviously those witnesses got a nice fat check for lying.

-----------

Debbie: Its terrible! We can't eat at fast food places either!

Pearl: OH, THIS HAS GONE TOO FAR!

iVlog

"iBlacklisted"

June 16, 2013

• Like 1

And now, for my Goodbye and Farewell Ceremony, the last thing I have to offer for the SOF 4:

GOODBYE AND FAREWELLS CEREMONY

And now, The Spin-Off Festival 4 draws to a close. It was a great time folks, and we appreciate all you fans of all spin-offs everywhere. All of you dedicated spin-off and lit writers have helped them stay alive since 2009. And great thanks to all you fans everywhere. You have helped a great deal with reading and reviewing many spin-off and lit creations. We thank all of the participators of Spin-Off Festival 4 and we hope this has been a fun event for all of you. Thanks and Stay gold.

Now, for CNF1's Summer Plans for Spin-Offs and Lits:

·         More TV.Com Spin-Off Imports!

·         More New Episodes of Your Favorite Shows!

·         And coming this July...A BRAND NEW COMEDY BLOCK!:

THE KOMEDY KRAB!

A brand-new SBC block containing a variety of shows including:

·         Break A Leg!

·         Plankton: Across The Seven Seas

·         The Adventures of Mr. Krabs

·         Nick The Goldfish Slayer

Coming Fridays in July only on SBC Spin-Offs and Lits!

And that's all folks! Thanks for a great festival! :D

NEWS ON EVERYTHING

SpongeBob and His Friends: Season 3 continues with hopefully a brand-new episode this Saturday

Gary The Snail's Undersea Adventures: Season 4 continues with a band-new episode tomorrow.

Mickey Mouse Adventures: Still on hiatus as usual.

Break A Leg!: Season 4 premieres this July as part of the new Komedy Krab block.

CD and CNF's Cartoon Funhouse: CDCB is taking over for now, so whenever he gets Episodes 4 and 8-12 done, that's when it'll continue :P

The Archives of CNF1: New episode this Sunday.

IJLSA Adventure Movies: The final 2 episodes will air whenever, but trust me, they WILL get done.

Plankton: Across The Seven Seas: I have put a lot of thought into this and yeah despite me saying it'd come this July...I'm just not feeling into the show. Don't worry, I'm not scrapping away entirely...JCM, if you're reading this, I pronounce that the rights to this are back in your hands. No offense to you or your show, but I bought this during a random shopping spree that I didn't really know what I was getting while reading. I hope you'll do good with this show. And this has really brought a load off my hands. :P

The Killer Krab: Don't believe a Season 2 will happen, as at this point the direction the show took, I feel that it really doesn't have enough material to worthy another season. There will most likely be a movie for closure however.

SpongeBob Jeopardy: The Series: New episodes will premiere whenever on this one.

Choose Your Own Spin-Off: Last episode premieres this Thursday, after that, this one is gone.

The Great Toon Crossover: New episode most likely to come this Saturday.

Patchy's Talk Show: Currently taking a hiatus due to the season just wrapping up. It'll be back someday.

Battle Swords: New episode most likely this Saturday.

Nick The Goldfish Slayer: New episode Friday.

The Adventures of Mr. Krabs: This brand new spin-off of mine will most likely come in July for the Komedy Krab block, it involves the adventures of Mr. Krabs and his daughter Pearl. 

Cartoon All-Stars: Not sure when this will return, but I'm just not feeling a return for Sunday, so that's not happening, just to make it clear.

Other Projects: Most likely will be making a spin-off to replace Plankton: Across The Seven Seas spot for the Komedy Krab block since we're lacking a 4th show now.

THAT'S ALL FOLKS!

I've just done a count, and am pleased to announce the new Top 10 Spin-Offs/Lits (this includes dead ones too):

The following are the Top 10 Most Viewed Spin-Offs/Lits as of a count conducted on June 13th, 2013:

1. Bikini Top by that70guys92 - 7,100 views

2. And Then There Were Less by Clappy - 7,079 views

3. Rusty's Raping Rampage by jjsthekid/Elastic Dog - 6,590 views

4. Skodwarde by OMJ/Clappy - 6,380 views

5. Adventures in the Underground City by Sabrespongebob - 5,215 views

6. SBC Parallel Universe by jjsthekid - 4,520 views

7. Down Under by tvguy347 - 3,935 views

8. Underwater Survivor: SBC Style by Steel Sponge - 3,805 views

9. The Silly Adventures of Patrick Star by JCM - 3,763 views

10. Team SpongeBob by teenj12 - 3,278 views

Notes: The Squirrely Adventures of Sandy Cheeks has been bumped off the list, after many times of barely making the Top 10

Bikini Top and And Then There Were Less (all 3 combined) are the first pieces of fanfiction to make it over 7,000 views in SBC history!

News about everything!

Noob Troop: New episode posted. Not only that, but the Noob Troop has officially been renewed for a Season 3!Thanks to the growing popularity, I decided not to end it at Season 2 anymore. Anyways, some upcoming episodes..

Spoiler

23. The Case of the Impersonators (Airs June 20th, 2013)
24. The Case of the Noobette Troop 2: Love Strikes Back! (Airs June 27th, 2013)

Storm Racers: New episode coming tomorrow. Here's the schedule for the next few episodes:

Spoiler

60. Burning Fury (Airs June 14th, 2013)

61. The Ultimate Warrior (Airs June 21st, 2013)

62. Hacking Cymtrax (Airs July 5th, 2013)

Undersea Mysteries Incorporated (2013): The rights to this show now belong to Aquatic Nuggets. See, it didn't go to waste after all!

SBC: Investigation & Prosecution: Sorry Metal Snake, but I've decided not to do this. If someone else wants it or if you want it back, I'm okay with that. I wanted to do it, but then I kind of lost interest...I guess I didn't feel it was my type of show.

Skodwarde: I will still be writing for the show, and 105 will be coming hopefully this weekend.

• Like 1

Coming Soon:

* A similar version of Asian Mom by E.V.I.L about a Desi Mom

* Mrs. Asian Mom Season 2 (2013-2014) 20 Episodes

* Half way done with finale of District SBC

THATS ALL! NOW GET OUT!

Yeah...Action Saturdays is delayed again...I'm sorry guys I'm just not feeling up to writing right now. I'm not gonna disappoint you guys again by promising you next week so...Action Saturdays is on a hiatus for now. Check back soon for other updates, this only affect the 4 Action Saturdays shows, all other shows status' have remained unchanged. :)

Just so everyone knows what I'm airing right now, what's on hiatus of mine, I've created a little chart for yah:

Shows Currently Airing

• Gary The Snail's Undersea Adventures - Wednesdays
  • Nick The Goldfish Slayer - Fridays
  • The Archives of CNF1 - Sundays

Shows on Hiatus

• SpongeBob and His Friends
  • The Great Toon Crossover
  • Battle Swords
  • Mickey Mouse Adventures
  • IJLSA Adventure Movies - Cancelled (2 episodes left)
  • Cartoon All-Stars
  • Patchy's Talk Show
  • Break A Leg! - To return in July
  • SpongeBob Jeopardy: The Series
  • CD and CNF's Cartoon Funhouse
  • The Killer Krab

As you can see...I need to swing my ax on some of these. :P (Don't worry, GTSUA will NOT get the ax, that's a promise).

Also for other stuff:

The Adventures of Mr. Krabs - The July premiere is up in the air right now. I'm not sure if I'm going to launch it then, if ever at this point.

New Spin-Off Project #1 (replacement for Plankton: Across The Seven Seas): Shelved lock stock and barrel till further notice.

Battle Swords and Mickey Mouse Adventures - Both's fate are up in the air atm. Battle Swords scored the lowest views out of all my new show pilots during the SOF 4. Mickey Mouse Adventures I'm just clearly not interested in anymore. I may slash the order from 13 to 6 as well.

THAT'S ALL FOLKS!

Posted both parts of Episode 106 of Skodwarde yesterday and today, "Hunka Matata/Tanorexic", so be sure to check it out if you haven't already. Just for a heads up, my next scheduled episode is 113a. "No Holds Barred", which is Krusty Krushers. Being the wrestling fan that I am, I'm going all in for that one.

In other news, will hopefully post a new Community Deathmatch today, featuring Sauce Mama vs a mystery opponent. So yeah, keep a sharp eye out for that. After that, Imma post a big ole update on all my shit here like everybody else is doing. Have a nice day!

Well, new Community Deathmatch was posted yesterday, so take a gander if you haven't. In related news, Community Deathmatch will be holding its first ever Fandemonium event, an event where fans of the show can vote for a deathmatch they'd like to see. Your choices are:

Aquatic Nuggets vs The Idiot Box or Aya vs Newleaffan

The votes are so far even (1-to-1 :P) so yeah, vote if can. As for the show itself, might post it only during weekends now. As for updates on my other shit:

Skodwarde: Like I said two posts ago, my next ep will be 113a. Might write more if need be, but so far, that's my only scheduled ep for now.

Post Fiction: This is still up in the air. I'm getting major blockage with this one. Will probably hold off on this for a while.

SBC Rising: Hopefully will get something up tonight, or sometime this week.

SpongeBrawl Championship Wrestling: If anything, will probably post a much needed update for this tonight. As for its long-term future, I'll more than likely keep it around until my upcoming Skodwarde ep since it would tie-in so well with it. I'll also shorten the format of the episodes since I'm a lazy guy as you should know by now. It'll just be short, sweet and to the point.

I think that's about it for now. I have some new stuff in mind, but I'll just keep that stuff to myself for now.

Umm...yeah I'm getting summer lazyiness is getting to me. Not to mention I'm having a little block on what to write for a lot of things, and I think it's time to let some shows go.

Obviously, you know these 2 are done after the episodes are finished:

IJLSA Adventure Movies

CD and CNF's Cartoon Funhouse

But for the others? Well...

The Adventures of Mr. Krabs is scrapped. I'm just not feeling into writing this right now, and I have too much stuff on my load already.

Komedy Krab Block is shelved. With Plankton: Across The Seven Seas given back to JCM, a replacement pilot scrapped, and now The Adventures of Mr. Krabs scrapped, there really isn't a need right now. Plus I don't feel like writing segments for the block at this time.

Mickey Mouse Adventures's 2nd season has been reduced. From an original pickup of 13 episodes, it has reduced to a season of 7 episodes. 2 episodes are complete and 1 episode has been started. I may air the season out of order and maybe even air the two completed episodes this Sunday or something. But maybe I'll wait a little bit yet. This is most likely the final season.

Cartoon All-Stars will not return for a 2nd season. I'm already losing ideas for this and we're not even half-way into the 26 episodes. Might as well say hello to the ax.

In good news... Battle Swords will return for it's hiatus with the other Action Saturdays shows. I feel like I've been getting more ideas for this and maybe it'll pick up popularity.

THAT'S ALL FOLKS!