• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

NEWS:

Gary The Snail's Undersea Adventures long-awaited Episode 44 was posted earlier today.

New Nick The Goldfish Slayer coming tomorrow

New The Archives of CNF1 coming Sunday.

IJLSA Adventure Movies and Battle Swords are on hiatus, SAHF and Great Toon Crossover are the only Action Saturdays shows I want to work on right now.

Well, I'd say yesterday was a productive day. New installments of both SBC Rising and Post Fiction got posted up. I wanna try and make SBC Rising a daily thing since, as I've said before, it's much more of a breeze for me to write so you can expect one later today. And expect Post Fiction to become a once-a-week thing, on Thursdays specifically. I originally wanted to post more a week, but ehhhhh. Gonna try and get a new Community Deathmatch up within the next week in the meantime.

• Like 1

Got a new SBC Rising up for the day. Probably won't get around to posting another one tomorrow tho. And there's more than likely gonna be a delay on that new Community Deathmatch, but Post Fiction should still be going up on Thursday as scheduled. And that's pretty much it on the OMJ front for now.