• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

This Monday, The team you know and love...IS BACK!

The team's S-Jet attracted attention from the citizens in town as they landed in a grassy area by the Bikini Bottom Public Library.

The team got out as a bunch of people started cheering, "Team SpongeBob! Team SpongeBob!" all in one collective spirit of excitement.

"Ya know, I've missed the praise here in Bikini Bottom." Patrick said while waving at the fans.

And this time, the threat against will keep them away from Karate Island!

"Basically, my father is an insane sea demon who only drives to gain power and take over Karate Island. We stopped him once. But this time..he's managed to cause something even more destructive." Shin said.

"Well I agree. Karate Island is basically cut off into a separate universe." Pearl said.

"I had the officers check with GPS scanner. No trace of Karate Island in the entire sea." SpongeBob said with tears in his eyes.

Find out how the team will fix this mess in the Season 8 Premiere.

Ep.114/115 "Rebirth/Return To Bikini Bottom"

1/13/14

Storm Racers: Mutation

Season 4 premieres January 17th. For an extra footnote, I've also planned out an entire 5th season, and Season 4 hasn't even premiered yet. I've decided to plan everything far in advance from now on so I don't run into any writer's blocks. I won't provide any details on Season 5 yet, as it is way too early, but it will definitely be the last season. In the meantime, enjoy Season 4 when it comes, as I am pretty proud of what is coming up this season and I think it will be some of my best episodes overall.

Riffing Theater 3000

Prince Neptune riffs will begin the weekend of January 18th. So far, Kevin and SG are interested in riffing it.

Rusty's Raping Rampage

Season 7 is expected to premiere in February, while the case of who to be the new staff writers is still up in the air. 

• Like 1

Hoping to get a new Community Deathmatch up in the next couple of days as apart of something special. Knowing myself, I may or may not live up to that promise so I won't keep the deets to myself for this one. Here's what you can expect in the upcoming episode!

Spoiler

- A new guest commentator

- The debut of this season's new Deathmatch Correspondent

- The return of a previously deceased Deathmatch combatant

And in a match change-up from my previous announcement, the feature match will be...

PatBack vs ExKizuna!

Spoiler

In other news, new Nautical World of Wrestling, with The Krusty Krushers taking on Global Champion Bubble Bass and Flats the Flounder in the main event, will also be up within the next couple of days, as well as a new Nautical Nonsense. I also have something else up my sleeve to expend some more creative juices on. And that's about it.

• Like 1

New Community Deathmatch is up! just follow the link:

http://www.thesbcommunity.com/forums/index.php?/topic/7656-community-deathmatch/?p=523045

I hope to get another one up soon, which will see the return of jjsthekid as he tackles members from his past in order to return to being the voice of Deathmatch.

Storm Racers: Mutation

The Season 4 premiere is up. Next week's episode will be guest written by JCM. In the meantime, here are some upcoming plots:

Spoiler

80. Ancient Clash: The gang, while still vacationing at the farm, are interrupted by a Storm Field. Being as it has been a while since the gang last visited a zone, they decide to go in. However, Nathan, still angry at the loss of their battle, stays behind with Nora. Now, PJ, Kane, Laneld, Zelleo, and Dash must tame two supernatural beings that are having a clash in a Landform Zone without their leader's help. Guest written by JCM.

81. The Mermaid Hunter: After exploring an Ocean Zone, the gang brings back some Sentient Mermaids, and decide to study them. However, Drake, who is now in charge of the OPF while Bishop is on a trip, catches wind of this and is shocked the Undersea Force are still alive. He then orders the agents to capture the mermaids.

82. Crimson Brew: Kordon re-unites his old Senato crime gang named the Crimson Dragons with Kyton, Krosis, Red Rarks, and some Red Sentients. Using some leftover equipment, they find their way into Bikini Bottom and hijack an OPF shipment containing a mysterious monster from Bishop's past, which angers Drake.

83. Lord of the Bugs: A strange figure appears in a Bikini Bottom Construction Site and begins controlling all the parasites of the ocean to their will, along with some Sentient ones the gang are facing off in a Tropical Jungle Zone.

Riffing Theater 3000

The Prince Neptune riffs will hopefully be coming this weekend.

• Like 2

AND NOW...FOR THE MOMENT YOU PROBABLY WEREN'T WAITING FOR BUT SHOULD HAVE BEEN...

THE TOP 10 SPIN-OFFS AND LITS! (as counted on Jan. 19th, 2014)

1. And Then There Were Less by Clappy - 20,019 views

2. Adventures in the Underground City by Sabrespongebob - 19,948 views

3. Skodwarde by OMJ/Clappy/Jjs - 19,043 views

4. Rusty's Raping Rampage by jjsthekid/Elastic Dog - 14,428 views

5. Bikini Top by that70sguy92 - 11,886 views

6. The Darkstar Bunch by Aya - 10,911 views

7. JCMovies by JCM - 10,858 views

8. Community Deathmatch by OMJ - 9,920 views

9. Jjs' Riffing Theater 3000 by jjsthekid - 9,461 views

10. Underwater Survivor: SBC Style by Steel Sponge - 9,312 views

NOTES:

• A record-breaking 4 SPIN-OFFS AND LITS were booted off from the list during this count: the original Down Under, Team SpongeBob, The Silly Adventures of Patrick Star, and SBC Parallel Universe.
  • A previously booted off spin-off has rejoined the list: Underwater Survivor: SBC Style
  • And Then There Were Less (the combined totals of all 3) and Adventures in the Underground City has booted Skodwarde down to #3. ATTWL is now at #1, with AITUC at #2.
  • Rusty moves down to #4 (previously at #3) and Jjs' Riffing Theater 3000 moves up to #9 (previously at #10)
  • 3 new shows have achieved slots. Say hello to Community Deathmatch, The Darkstar Bunch, and JCMovies!
  • With this count, every creation on the list has reached over 9,000 views. 

http://www.thesbcommunity.com/wiki/index.php?title=Top_10_Most_Viewed_Spin-Offs/Lits

THAT'S ALL FOLKS

• Like 6

Well, new Nautical Wrestling was posted yesterday. Next episode will be a Supercard Special. Matches currently booked are:

- Bubble Bass vs SpongeBob SquarePants for the NWW Global Title

- Patrick Star vs Flats the Flounder in a No Disqualification Match

- Squidward Tentacles vs Squilliam Fancyson III in a Steel Cage

- Mr. Krabs vs Plankton in a First Blood Match

- Sandy & Old Man Jenkins vs Larry the Lobster & Don the Whale

- Johnny Krill vs Deuce Coop

The match card is subject to change.

In Deathmatch news, pushing back the Jjs episode. Won't go into too much details about this next episode, but there'll be some new faces in it. And Clappy and I are collabing agayn for The Search For Spandy. If you liked Handsome Squidward, hopefully this'll be up your alley as well.

THE RED SEA

Okay, so I have no real schedule with this spin-off, but you guys will probably have to wait until the weekend until another episode premieres. Either that or an episode tomorrow and one Sunday. You'll just have to see. I'm going to be pretty busy on and off.

That is all! And now to Carl with the weather.

Riffing Theater 3000:

This is finally back from hiatus. The next bad boy we're riffing is And Then There Were Less 3 to promote Clappy's new ATTWL. I skipped Prince Neptune for now because of issues with the commentators, but it still will be riffed at a later point in time. The first two episodes should be up later today depending if CNF finishes his riffs. If anyone else wants to riff, I will warn you the spots all seem full, but I'll see if any other episodes are open.

Rusty's Raping Rampage:

The new staff writer will be Clappy. Season 7 will hopefully be coming next month.

Skodwarde:

A new episode will finally be coming later today by CNF.