• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

Skodwarde:
A new episode will be up this weekend by JCM. Also, check out 173a by CDCB and CNF if you haven't yet.

Jjs' Riffing Theater 3000:

The riffing for SBC Parallel Universe Season 2 has begun! Check out the first two riffed episodes if you haven't yet.

Storm Racers:

Good news, fans. The Lost Missions will start May 22nd! I won't spoil everything, but some of the episodes do take place after Season 5. The rest will consist of some scrapped episode ideas (but they are canon, you'll have to fit them in to your best ability), or episodes I had no time to put in due to seasonal lengths.

SBC Falls:

New episode was posted two days ago, and I'm hoping to be back to the weekly schedule until mid May.

• Like 1

Team SpongeBob -

• Part two of the mid-season finale just got posted! The episode has a tie-in to another show of mine at the end, so enjoy that too.

News About The Teenjverse -

• As you guys have probably figured, I've been building up an interconnected superhero world between Team SpongeBob (which has crossed with Storm Racers), The Bikini Bottomen, and the upcoming I.J.S.L.A, that I will call the Teenjverse. Look forward to more explicit connections with the airing of Team SpongeBob Season 8.2, the premiere of I.J.S.L.A, and The Bikini Bottomen Season 2. Also, thinking about a huge movie project. More on that later.

Modernization of Bikini Bottom: Look for an episode every two days or so, especially as the story begins to pick up.

Sponge and Robbers: Look for daily episodes for most of the first half of the summer.

Storm Racers:

Season 6 premieres next Friday for SOF 5. I'll be able to get at least 4 eps from the bonus season up during SOF 5.

SBC Falls:

Sorry for the laziness of this. I'll try to get 11 and 12 up during SOF 5 as well.

Jjs' Riffing Theater 3000:

Not much to say here, but I'm hoping to finish the first half of SBCPU S2 during SOF 5.

Skodwarde:

A new episode will be coming this weekend by Nuggets, and we'll be trying to get some more eps up during SOF 5 as well. I may even post a little sneak peek of Skod Out of Water.

• Like 1

My "Total Cartoon Action" episode, "Height Anxiety," is now completely finished, and I finished up the first part of my latest episode, "Nobody Ever Inspects the Spanish Acquisition!" as well! I'll try to get another part posted up, soon. :D

SBC: The Dome is airing a two part season finale! I've decided to make the second part air on the 23rd for the spin-off festival. But the first part airs TODAY at 8:00 PM PST/11:00 PM EST!

My "Total Cartoon Action" episode, "Nobody Inspects the Spanish Acquisition!" is now completely up and finished, and I've also got the first part of my latest "Total Cartoon Action" episode, "Spacehalls," up for reading as well. Feel free to check it out and give me some constructive criticism. :) Enough said! ;)

"Total Cartoon Action" is now OFFICIALLY part of Spin-off Festival 5, as the second part of my latest episode, "Spacehalls," is now available for reading! I intend to get the third and final part up for reading as soon as possible. :D

Don't know if I'll be able to contribute much to SOF 5 because my laziness and procrastination and other stuff has been getting in the way, but I'm really pushing meself to get at least the Deathmatch finale done. And until then, here's a sneak peek.

Spoiler

French Narrator: And thus, the sun begins to rise, driving off the dark of night and shining it's lively rays of light ironically down on the Deathmatch Arena, and the members who desperately needs it. And on cue, this sets off Omair's mental alarm clock.

Omair: Mr. Sum came pu andhe he smield at me!

Wp2PT87.jpg

Mr. Sun: It's gonna be a cold one, just wait and seeee!

Omair: I humped outof deb and I rsn outside feling most exclited gay squiddified! ITWAS THE SNOW GAY EEEEEVERRRR-

dfO534xh.jpg

ZVKsBfZ.jpg

Omair: YOU NASIC BUTCH!

JJGFlSi.jpg

Omair charges at Mr. Sun, and he immediately goes out in a blaze of glory literally because it's the fucking sun after all. We then see the SBMers celebrating ACS being gone until the next time he and/or his only halfway likable-

Jjs: Which is stretching it like ACS in a pair of size 34 jeans.

personality, Doc Hunter, rears his ugly head back in and they start being pals again, I guess.

• Like 1

The third and final part of my latest "Total Cartoon Action" episode, "SpaceHalls!", is now up and available for reading, just in time for Memorial Day!  :D Constructive criticism is appreciated. :) Enough said! ;)

The season finale of SBC: The Dome is up! You should read episode 9 first or else it won't make sense. It's not very good but it sets up the story.

The first part of my latest episode of "Total Cartoon Action," called "Power Rangers Lost Galaxy: Meet the New Queen (Same as the Old Queen!"); is now available for reading! (Imaginary bonus points and an imaginary donut to whoever gets the song I parodied THAT title from!) :yes: