• Advertisement

Spin-Off/Lit Reviews!

Blackout

All those one liner shows that are meant to be "funny" - F-

Psst...to all people who keep churning out these to be funny, well truth be told, they aren't funny. I know this may shock you, but they stopped being funny the moment they started. They are basically just spam and wasting space in the Spin-Off section. We know the Spin-Off section has been dead, but making these one sentence shows that are supposed to be "entertainment" is believe it or not, further killing it.

TheMoreYouKnowLogo.jpg

• Like 9

Psst...to all people who keep churning out these to be funny, well truth be told, they aren't funny. I know this may shock you, but they stopped being funny the moment they started. They are basically just spam and wasting space in the Spin-Off section. We know the Spin-Off section has been dead, but making these one sentence shows that are supposed to be "entertainment" is believe it or not, further killing it.

TheMoreYouKnowLogo.jpg

^i Agree, shouldn't be against the rules beside of that?

TheMoreYouKnowLogo.jpg

Yeah, trying to be unfunny to be funny (BIG SHOCKER) does not have to be a soulless effort you guys. I'm not trying to be a jerk, I'm being brutally honest by telling you that I think you're just posting random garbage to cash in on this "fad", which is on its knees begging to be phased out at this point.

• Like 2

...so you started the fad

oh wait, i thought jjs did.

Nah here's how it all went down.

Drag's BIKINI TOP II premiered silently. Soon Jjs joined in with The Prime Minister of New York, and Metal Snake's You're A Good Man Charlie Brown. I joined in with CHEESE, which soon became a lulzy hit. 

Things were quiet for  a week or 2. Then the outbreak happened. More and more joined the fab, shows galore everywhere. 

Now I'm sick of it, modern SBC is not ready to handle them. Sadly we've been brought to desperate measures. 

Okay, I've sat my little behind enough on this. My SOs were just meant to share my opinions on other things. I made most of them a while ago. I'm not trying to BE FUNNY LOLLLLLL, I'm just trying to share my opinions on certain things. Not all spin offs have to be "amazing" or as long as your spin offs might be. I actually have created my own longer spin offs and sometimes shorter ones are nice. So before any of you get all flamed and point fingers me (you know who you are) think a little. ;)

• Like 3

CHEESE was made before everyone started ruining the fad and now we're taking action. ;(

Mrs. Asian Mom started way before CHEESE. Therefore, I think I did this. I started the short Lits Chaos. I thought one-liner Lit's could be a great spin-off too. Do what ever you want to the Lit. I feel guilty :(

Okay, I've sat my little behind enough on this. My SOs were just meant to share my opinions on other things. I made most of them a while ago. I'm not trying to BE FUNNY LOLLLLLL, I'm just trying to share my opinions on certain things. Not all spin offs have to be "amazing" or as long as your spin offs might be. I actually have created my own longer spin offs and sometimes shorter ones are nice. So before any of you get all flamed and point fingers me (you know who you are) think a little. ;)

No, I don't know who I am. Sorry, I am unaware of that information. Cha, you're a very nice member, but there's something you do not seem to be understanding here.

I thought more than just a little (not boasting) before I gave my two cents, and while my "rant" was mean-spirited, it was in good fun and in no way intended to be a personal attack on you or anyone (mean-spirited humor is actually my thing granted it's done right). I'm not pointing my ugly sausage of an index finger into anyone's face and saying "WRITE ME THE BEST GODDAMN SPIN-OFF EVER OR I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL!", I'm just pointing out the truth and having a laugh while doing it. I get that spin-offs are a fun way for users to express themselves, but the sad truth is that a lot of users have been taking advantage of this so-called fad to not put an honest effort into expressing themselves. That's not an insult, that's the truth.

I'm not playing the role of the Spin-Off Judge here, but I want you to ask yourself a question. Do I honestly try to express myself when I write my stories? If your answer is yes, cool. If your answer is no, cool. But not everyone's going to agree with your opinion on what a SO should be, and not everyone's going to agree with the opinions your spin-offs express. I repeat, I'm not getting fired up over this little farce, I'm having fun with it. So if you're a true jester, laugh with me.

• Like 4

Mrs. Asian Mom started way before CHEESE. Therefore, I think I did this. I started the short Lits Chaos. I thought one-liner Lit's could be a great spin-off too. Do what ever you want to the Lit. I feel guilty :(

no it wasn't you the outbreak started months after Mrs. Asian Mom.

• Like 2

eelz was before ms asian mom and so was "temperance is a much better character then Naomi" or whatever that bad spinoff was

lol forgot about dat shit.

yeah, you guys didn't start that, you're about 2 years late. please take a seat c;

• Like 1

yeah but nobody threw up the whole fucking world when eelz came out cuz it was entertaining which is the point of spin-offs/lits... if you're here to write the next great american novel, then gtfo lol. we're here to entertain, not bore people with fancy shit. 

yeah but nobody threw up the whole fucking world when eelz came out cuz it was entertaining which is the point of spin-offs/lits... if you're here to write the next great american novel, then gtfo lol. we're here to entertain, not bore people with fancy shit. 

Exactly. Just one problem. It WASN'T entertaining seeing people just writing one line of shit because it was a "trend".

Exactly. Just one problem. It WASN'T entertaining seeing people just writing one line of shit because it was a "trend".

that's your opinion babe. it's subjective and no rule should be made based on that