• Advertisement

Spin-Off/Lit Reviews!

Blackout

Because he requested it, I am reviewing Spingebill's Adventure, and as a bonus, Halloween Adventures of Gary the Snail, both by @Ol Bold and Brash.

Spingebill's Adventure: B+ - Spingebill's Adventure, as best as I can describe it, is a sort of avant-garde Star Trek. Following the adventures of SpongeBob and his pals as they travel the multiverse, all the while encountering all sorts of mayhem along the way. Containing OBAB's usual brand of random and nonsensical humor, this feels more like The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy as written by a meme generator. To those who enjoy that kind of thing, this does not disappoint. The only problems I have are a lack of proper grammar and the pacing. 

Halloween Adventures of Gary the Snail: B - Initially following an episodic format, Halloween Adventures of Gary the Snail follows everyone's favorite little mollusk as he prepares for Halloween. However, the last two episodes in this 6-part miniseries are the best since they are far longer and follow Gary escaping his old foe Granny on Halloween night. The same problems are here (except the pacing in the 2-parter is handled okay).

On 6/11/2018 at 9:21 PM, WoahResurrectedCrap22 said:

I don't mean to pester anyone, but would anyone mind reviewing my fics? 

Sure, good sir.

Nickelodeon Heroes - A-

Very well written and intriguing so far. You've managed to nail all the Nick characters' personalities well and mesh it into a great, cohesive crossover. I'm curious where it goes next. Keep up the good work! 

• Thanks 1

Nickelodeon Heroes A+

I gotta say, you got pretty good writing based of Nicktoon Unite (to be fair, i barely remember that game lol). I love the addition to Loud House thar made me happy. I think you did better as you improved that well from your writing. Loving it to see more as i still need to read from FF.net version.

But yeah, a very creavite story, characters & plot.

Well done :)

• Thanks 1