• Advertisement

Lady Gaga

Sebby

I also heard there is a new trend of throwing up on stage: Bieber did it last week and Gaga did it this past weekend. Wonder why this has been occurring...or at the very least, being reported more so than usual?

I still don't see how Lady Gaga has ripped off Madonna lol 

Madonna doesn't own shock art, blonde hair, and weirdness. 

where are the comparisons between Madonna and Katy Perry? Katy Perry's the one who's tied herself in a record with the King of Pop, a feat even Madonna hasn't matched. I genuinely think if Lady Gaga was a brunette, nobody would compare her to Madonna.

After years of Dylan on this forum, I'm surprised there's not a general Lady Gaga thread unless I failed at searching, in which case I profusely apologize. Anyway, her new album Joanne was officially released on Friday!

It's already proving polarizing, but I... kind of love it? It's different to be sure, but there's a lot to like. 

Share your thoughts on Joanne (and Gaga as an artist) here!

Guest hilaryfan80

No, you're right! There isn't a general Lady Gaga topic. We've had topics about ARTPOP and various releases, but not a generic one about her. Good catch!

I'm glad that Lady Gaga didn't go into a weird direction this time. Honestly, I'm already liking this more than ARTPOP and I've only heard two songs on the album so far. I'll probably post again after listening to the whole album with my overall opinion. :)

I've listened to most of Joanne and while it's a mixed bag in terms of quality, her duet with Florence Welch is one of the best songs I've heard all year.  At the very least, check this song out.  Fantastic stuff.

• Like 1