• Advertisement

Lady Gaga

Sebby

But does that mean she has to say that kind of stuff to Adele or any other celebrity that is more famous than she is? NO.

I thought all that stuff about her trashing Adele was untrue. If it's true she's an unprofessional bitch and my interest is waning even more. Adele and her awesome British accent can say whatever she wants though... I'm cool with double standards.

If she really did say that, wow, I have lost a lot of respect for Lady Gaga. I am not that big a fan of Adele, but calling her fat is absolutely uncalled for.

If what Wumbo said is correct, then those "little monsters" need to get a life. Mocking someone's obesity is an ass move.

No. No. No. I do not like Lady Gaga. She is rude and mean for calling Adele fat. Then, I lost all respect for Lady Gaga. She's just jealous she won't be as successful as Adele is.

hmm, hold up there, Smiles. Cuz I think that's not true. I once posted this gif saying it in the xat but that was totally a joke that someone else made, I honestly haven't heard what the fans have been saying, but if that's so, then it's probably just a group of people, that doesn't need to represent the opinion of the rest of Gaga's fans.

I like Adele, but I personally think Lady Gaga is a much complete and diverse artist as a whole and IDK now which is even more famous (but I'm thinking Gaga) but I have the feeling those 2 ladies have respect for each other.

She's gained 25 pounds and it's caused quite the stir. Her label as reportedly demanded she lose the weight, and went as far as ordering a whole new set of costumes for the Born This Way Ball in order to hide the extra weight so that she looks more appealing.

To me, that is ridiculous, but... well, it's noticeable, but not exactly alarming:

gaga24f-1-web.jpg

gaga24f-3-web.jpg

gaga24f-2-web.jpg

She does look chunkier, but I think her label really overreacted.