• Advertisement

Lady Gaga

Sebby

Lady Gaga released yet another single a few days early.. haha.

When I first heard of Judas, I thought it would be blasphemous, but it turns out I was wrong. I love this song 630566.gif It sounds like something that Aqua would make and it returns back to her Bad Romance period. Definitely worth $1.29

I finally listened to Judas. I don't know how to feel about it. Born This Way was so much better. I just can't help but think of Alejandro except much more techno. I will give the song a couple more chances to grow on me, but so far just a wee bit less than decent.

I finally listened to Judas. I don't know how to feel about it. Born This Way was so much better. I just can't help but think of Alejandro except much more techno. I will give the song a couple more chances to grow on me, but so far just a wee bit less than decent.
I'm the opposite. I thought Judas was better than Born This Way.

Who is surprised that The Edge of Glory has been released as a single so soon (especially with Judas just coming out last month)?

Anywho, so much better than Judas. A pretty good song, not as good as Born This Way, but still pretty good. I have mixed feelings about the random saxophone bits, but it is such a feel good song that you have to like it.

Don't get the hate for Judas at this point. It's just a catchy, fun, dance song.
Well most people I know hate it because of them thinking Gaga is attacking religion. Me, I don't like it because the lyrics for the most part are horrible. I'm not offended by Gaga's views on religion, but her lyrics are just awful. For example,

Judas Juda-a-a, Judas Juda-a-a, Judas Juda-a-a, Judas GaGa

and let's not forget

Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah a king with no crown, a king with no crown.....ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah I'll bring him down, bring him down

Sorry but while the beat is kinda catchy, the lyrics are just terrible and its just a hot mess to me xP

Well most people I know hate it because of them thinking Gaga is attacking religion. Me, I don't like it because the lyrics for the most part are horrible. I'm not offended by Gaga's views on religion, but her lyrics are just awful. For example,

Judas Juda-a-a, Judas Juda-a-a, Judas Juda-a-a, Judas GaGa

and let's not forget

Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah a king with no crown, a king with no crown.....ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah I'll bring him down, bring him down

Sorry but while the beat is kinda catchy, the lyrics are just terrible and its just a hot mess to me xP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VY2KkOsEpfI

Dislike Lady Gaga. She is ridiculously overrated. The only thing I give her credit for is not raping autotune like trash like Ke$ha and Rihanna.
A while ago, this was me. You'll soon join us. 864693.gif