• Advertisement

Lady Gaga

Sebby

Didn't really read the previous comments but wanna debunk a popular opinion.

Few people in the MAINSTREAM music industry TODAY deserve it more than Lady Gaga. I can actually respect some of the things she does, most notable what she had to go through to get on the top, how she actually has the nerves to do stuff that might alienate some people, and she actually produces pretty good music, at least compared to the baren wasteland that is the industry today. I'm tired of these huge artists getting stuff handed to them, or even worse, do pretty much nothing and have their stories labelled "inspirational". The more popular Lady Gaga remains compared to most other artists she competes with, the better.

Didn't really read the previous comments but wanna debunk a popular opinion.

Few people in the MAINSTREAM music industry TODAY deserve it more than Lady Gaga. I can actually respect some of the things she does, most notable what she had to go through to get on the top, how she actually has the nerves to do stuff that might alienate some people, and she actually produces pretty good music, at least compared to the baren wasteland that is the industry today. I'm tired of these huge artists getting stuff handed to them, or even worse, do pretty much nothing and have their stories labelled "inspirational". The more popular Lady Gaga remains compared to most other artists she competes with, the better.

whos_awesome.jpg

*You're

OMG YES!!!!!!! songs i've heard by her and like and have on my ipod: Poker Face, Just Dance, Telephone, Alejandro, Paparazzi, Born This Way, The Edge of Glory, and Bad Romance.

Oh hey person. I keep forgetting you're a member here.

beyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourself

oh yeah man so many versatile songs.

beyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourselfbeyourself

oh yeah man so many versatile songs.

Even if that was true, it's a good message to have. I hate to be defending Gaga because I don't like her nearly as much as I did a few months ago and Adele is infinitely superior, but you're wrong. Although most of her songs are meaningless, they're not all about being yourself.

Some of them are about knocking up the guy who betrayed Jesus.

that's a bad way to look at it. lady gaga is the only artist in which i like the most songs. i like as many songs by lady gaga as i do nickelback and maroon 5, but those are bands, and, that's it. any and every other artist or band that i listen to i only like about 1-3 songs.