• Advertisement

Lady Gaga

Sebby

I would be pissed off too if I had to sing with Lady Gaga.

Well when Lady Gaga called to asked Beyonce if she wanted to be a part of this song, Beyonce should have left her phone at home cuz this song is a disaster

Well when Lady Gaga called to asked Beyonce if she wanted to be a part of this song, Beyonce should have left her phone at home cuz this song is a disaster

She should have been all "STOP CALLING, STOP CALLING" to Lady Gaga, then poked her face.

537933.gif

I only like her one song Pokerface.
I assume/conjecture you no longer believe she's worth it or isn't all what it's hyped up to be.

She should have been all "STOP CALLING, STOP CALLING" to Lady Gaga, then poked her face.

537933.gif

Gaga should have stuck to her Bad Romance 428899.gif Sorry, I had a pun-urge.

537933.gif

No Alejandro is the only one allowed to play any kind of love game with her......okay I'm sorry, but our Lady Gaga puns have to stop 428899.gif

No Alejandro is the only one allowed to play any kind of love game with her......okay I'm sorry, but our Lady Gaga puns have to stop 428899.gif

Why? It's "monster" fun. It's not like the "Paparazzi" are coming after us. We should "Just Dance" then, I guess.

Why? It's "monster" fun. It's not like the "Paparazzi" are coming after us. We should "Just Dance" then, I guess.

But "I like it rough", besides, you can say it "Again, again", but you won't convince them anyway.

"Boys, Boys, Boys" why can't you just respect each others opinions about this, and "Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)"...

But "I like it rough", besides, you can say it "Again, again", but you won't convince them anyway.

"Boys, Boys, Boys" why can't you just respect each others opinions about this, and "Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)"...

Get off your "Telephone", because those puns just "Murder my heart." You're not the "Fame Monster", so stop watching your "Video Phone" and just pretend your "Speechless" next time.

Get off your "Telephone", because those puns just "Murder my heart." You're not the "Fame Monster", so stop watching your "Video Phone" and just pretend your "Speechless" next time.

Allright, I get it. 428899.gif

But seriously, I like some of her songs like: Paparazzi, Starstruck and Just dance, but if I had to choose I would say no, though...

The only time I've ever liked her was when she went to the VMAs with Kermit. XD However, when she wore that outift with all the dead Kermits on there... that's questionable.

Like her music. Don't care much for her. Katy Perry is better.