• Advertisement

Family Guy (Show Discussion)

Ron

So I don't know how many people caught the Valentine's Day episode but that was by far the best episode this season and one of the best post-cancellation episodes of Family Guy.

I saw it and I gotta saw I liked how they were mocking about their show falling in the intro. I also felt bad for Stewie, I never saw that coming for him. xP

I saw it and I gotta saw I liked how they were mocking about their show falling in the intro. I also felt bad for Stewie, I never saw that coming for him. xP

Yes, the opening intro was brilliant. Not only did it perfectly mock that horrible Valentine's Day movie trailer a few years ago, but it mocked Family Guy's "decline" well too. I knew that we were in for a great episode afterwards and it went beyond my expectations. Btw, those of you who want to know the opening segment we're talking about, it's posted below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVypMOZvRR4

Also, I loved the Brian ex-girlfriend storyline. Especially the appearances of every single love interest Brian has ever had on the show. And by everyone, I am even including Quagmire's transexual father and Carter's prize winning dog Seabreeze. I especially laughed hard at the payoff to that storyline as well.

• Like 1

Bump.

So I just thought I'd share some news about the 12th season.

-The Griffins will travel to Italy

-Peter will get a twin

-Quagmire and Peter will form a folk band

-Cleveland will move back to Quahog along with his family

The most intriguing story is that it has also been confirmed by MacFarlane that a member of the Griffin family will die during Season 12, to be replaced by an upcoming member of the family.  I am all but positive that it will be Meg since Mila Kunis is much bigger than Family Guy now.

Planned guest stars for the season include: Conan O'Brien, Jeff Daniels, Michelle Dockery, Tony Sirico, Yvette Nicole Brown, Gary Cole, Cesar Milan, Lauren Bacall, Ashton Kutcher, Jon Cryer, Liam Neeson, Bryan Cranston, Billie Joe Armstrong, Peter Dinklage, and Adam Levine.

Bump.

So I just thought I'd share some news about the 12th season.

-The Griffins will travel to Italy

-Peter will get a twin

-Quagmire and Peter will form a folk band

-Cleveland will move back to Quahog along with his family

The most intriguing story is that it has also been confirmed by MacFarlane that a member of the Griffin family will die during Season 12, to be replaced by an upcoming member of the family.  I am all but positive that it will be Meg since Mila Kunis is much bigger than Family Guy now.

Planned guest stars for the season include: Conan O'Brien, Jeff Daniels, Michelle Dockery, Tony Sirico, Yvette Nicole Brown, Gary Cole, Cesar Milan, Lauren Bacall, Ashton Kutcher, Jon Cryer, Liam Neeson, Bryan Cranston, Billie Joe Armstrong, Peter Dinklage, and Adam Levine.

the dying family member might be meg since from what I've heard from is that she's useless.

I like this show but It's going downhill. I have high hopes for season 12 because I watched the trailer and It was funny. I wish one of the Griffins didn't get killed. I think Chris or Brian will die. The other characters will meet The Simpsons in season 13. I rate Family Guy 8.5/10.

Read at your own risk:

Spoiler

An inside source told me it is going to be Brian, and that the Griffins will get a new dog.

Read at your own risk:

Spoiler

An inside source told me it is going to be Brian, and that the Griffins will get a new dog.

Spoiler

Inside source?  Details, if possible?  I'm kinda surprised...yet at the same time, seems logical enough.

Spoiler

Inside source?  Details, if possible?  I'm kinda surprised...yet at the same time, seems logical enough.

Spoiler

I can't really relocate the source, but the person said they made a new dog named "Vinny" to replace him.

It does make sense though, when you consider Brian's fate in Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story.

I saw first two episodes of season 12. To be honest, I loved Finders Keepers so much. It's underrated and very funny. It's one of those episodes that I can let jerk Peter slide. 10/10.

Vestigial Peter is so boring and It's one of my least favorite Family Guy episodes now. 2/10.

I still have high hopes for the rest of this season.

From an upcoming episode...

Spoiler
Bacx03_612_02a_0034.jpg

Wut.

Seriously, that's just sick. Okay, Brian is my least favorite Family Guy character now.

I hate this show, oh so very much. My definition of "overrated". There is absolutely no wit or intelligence involved in the making of these abominations. Is society becoming so braindead they are actually watching this crap?

• Like 1

I hate this show, oh so very much. My definition of "overrated". There is absolutely no wit or intelligence involved in the making of these abominations. Is society becoming so braindead they are actually watching this crap?

Lol. I really want to know your definition of "massively overrated". XD

Lol. I really want to know your definition of "massively overrated". XD

overrated: gets a ton of love for an idiotic reason or none whatsoever.

Doesn't mean I don't like anything that's "overrated" though. :P I hate this show, plain and simple. The "too much love" factor is only there as an extra.

overrated: gets a ton of love for an idiotic reason or none whatsoever.

Doesn't mean I don't like anything that's "overrated" though. :P I hate this show, plain and simple. The "too much love" factor is only there as an extra.

Well, "overrated" to me just means it gets more praise than it deserves. It's recently that I've realized that applies to just about everything popular, which is why I don't care anymore when people use "overrated" as a point of criticism or judge something popular they don't like and/or the people who like it far harsher than needed.

Long story short, I have no problem with you disliking Family Guy and I can live without knowing the reason. I just wanted to know if there was something you found to be more overrated or hated more than FG, because I'd find that to be very amusing.

• Like 1

Family Guy is not overrated anymore because after this show got revived, people started to hate this show now and they want this show to be canceled because they think most of new episodes are terrible, characters of this show changed, the characters became unlikeable (I'm looking at you, Brian) and the wrtiers uses stupid music videos like Conway Twitty.