• Advertisement

Family Guy (Show Discussion)

Ron

I loved the most recent episode, surprisingly. xD Peter falling down the stairs was hilarious, and I enjoyed that they finally acknowledged Brian is, you know, a dog in his relationships. That scene at the restaurant was priceless.

• Like 1

Honestly, the show hit rock bottom during Season 7, but it has rebounded. Sure the episodes the past couple seasons have been hit or miss, but I still try to keep up with this show because it still makes me laugh.

Great show, one of my favorite adult shows. I do understand/agree that season 1-3 were the "golden age" of Family Guy, but I still liked the show after its revival in 2005. But, of course, since then, the newer seasons of Family Guy does has its problems such as the violent scenes (the fight scenes are great to watch, but it's annoying to has bloody scenes in almost new episodes), the 9/11 jokes, Brian being a jerk (he changed the most out of the main characters), Stewie sometimes being a homo to Brian (it just bothers me), the time filler scenes (don't the writers think it's funny to make long scenes) and basically the religious stuffs which causes criticism. Besides that, Family Guy is still watchable to see but not as superb as season 1-3 (the first 3 seasons didn't even has a single bad episode in my opinion). But last season was a improvement over the previous 3-4 seasons. My score would be a 9 out of 10.

Favorite episodes: Chitty Chitty Death Bang, Road to Rhode Island, He's Too Sexy for his Fat, Death Lives, Emission Possible, To Live and Die in Dixie, The Fat Guy Strangler, Stewie Loves Lois, The Man with Two Brians, Road to the Multiverse, Halloween on Spooner Street, and Back to the Pilot

Worst episodes: Brian and Stewie (it's didn't work at all without the other characters), German Guy, Brian Writes a Bestseller, Juice is Loose (Conway Twitty and boring story), Peter's Progress, and Peter-ssement

Brian and Stewie may have had it's "meh" moments but I like how things got pretty damn deep by the end.

This. I liked how serious the episode got towards the end. Although that doesn't make up for most of the flaws this episode had.

Brian and Stewie was an excellent ep. It was an interesting concept for a show like FG, and it somehow worked.

As for the show itself, it's bad, but in a good way. I love senseless vulgarity and pop culture references. It never went downhill, just threw any intelligence it had in the shitter.

I'm kinda surprised at the continuity of Joe and Bonnie's relationship. I guess it's because I haven't really kept up with the show in years and I don't really recall any continuity in the old episodes, but it's pretty cool seeing them keeping up some kind of continuity now.

I really need to hit this show up on Netflix one of these days.

Brian and Stewie is one of me favorite episodes as I agree for the moment at the end where it gets really deep. And the Road to the Pilot episode as I thought all the references to the animation and quality was funny. Also the episode And Then There Were Fewer mostly for the amazing twist at the end.

So this returns September 30th with the Griffins racing the family of Lois's ex and snobbish wife (voiced by Elizabeth Banks) to the top of Mount Everest.

Also this season will involve Brian's multiple exes coming back to his life on Valentine's Day, Peter stealing Nielsen boxes and becoming America's most powerful viewer, and another time traveling adventure for the 200th episode which involves Brian and Stewie reversing he direction of time and revisiting many FG classic moments.

So this returns September 30th with the Griffins racing the family of Lois's ex and snobbish wife (voiced by Elizabeth Banks) to the top of Mount Everest.

Also this season will involve Brian's multiple exes coming back to his life on Valentine's Day, Peter stealing Nielsen boxes and becoming America's most powerful viewer, and another time traveling adventure for the 200th episode which involves Brian and Stewie reversing he direction of time and revisiting many FG classic moments.

interesting...may or may not tune in for 11th season