• Advertisement

Family Guy (Show Discussion)

Ron

I would so go to Comic Con if it weren't filled with fat 40 year olds dressed as Sailor Moon.

This. But I actually am considering attending next year. But no way in fucking hell am I 'cosplaying'.

This. But I actually am considering attending next year. But no way in fucking hell am I 'cosplaying'.

Oh jeez, me neither. I'll probably end up going next year, just to see the Futurama, Family Guy, Castle, The Simpsons, and a few other shows's panels. And to get autographs... xD Do they sign autographs? o.o

Oh jeez, me neither. I'll probably end up going next year, just to see the Futurama, Family Guy, Castle, The Simpsons, and a few other shows's panels. And to get autographs... xD Do they sign autographs? o.o

Depends. Pretty sure you can buy them or, if you're lucky, get them for free.

Pretty sure some shows to autographs, it depends though. I'll be going for Glee, Bones, Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood, Community, and some more.

Pretty sure some shows to autographs, it depends though. I'll be going for Glee, Bones, Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood, Community, and some more.

Oh yeah, Bones for me too. Also, The Office and Parks and Rec. 515354487.gif

So I got to say that Road To The Pilot is one of the best episodes of this show from the past two seasons. I watched it the other night and I loved it. Can't say that I have loved an episode since "And Then There Were Fewer".

Quagmire and Meg, on the other hand, sucked.
I didn't even bother catching that. I saw previews for it on Adult Swim and it looked intriguing, but I watched something else. Not surprised to hear that it sucked.

Admittedly, I've only watched three episodes of season 10 so far. It may be too early to say, but I am disappointed in this season at the moment.
Well at least it is an improvement over Season 9...maybe. Not sure they are both the same to me at this rate. :P