• Advertisement

SBC's Top 30 Best Episodes Ever (25th Anniversary Edition)

It's been 3 years since the last best list, and to celebrate the sponge's 25th birthday, we're finally bringing it back! Like the worst list, we're doing 30 episodes instead of 50. This should make it easier to create a best list. 

This list ONLY allows episodes from the main series, not episodes from Kamp Koral or The Patrick Star Show. Any episode from the main series that has either aired, or leaked through other means, is allowed on the list.

The only requirement for participating is to have an SBC account. To participate, simply PM me your 15 favorite SpongeBob episodes. You can either PM me on here, or you can DM me on discord. My discord account is WinterArcanine, but make sure you're on the SBC discord server if you DM me there.

If you want to change your list after you've sent it, please tell me right away so that I can make sure to change it on time.

If you've participated in one of these before, keep in mind that, if you have no changes to make to your list, or just don't feel like bothering to change anything, you are free to simply reuse your list from the 2021 or 2019 list.

The deadline is June 6th at 12:00 AM. After this, I will not be accepting any new lists.

• Like 3
  • Happy 1