• Advertisement

056b. I Had An Accident

Clappy

Random tidbit: I Google Imaged "I had an accident ending", and what should pop up? Clappy's signature! It even links to SBC, and it was on the first page. I'd say we're far from a little-known community now. 428899.gif

*cough* The episode, yes, the episode. It's in my Top 25.

Random tidbit: I Google Imaged "I had an accident ending", and what should pop up? Clappy's signature! It even links to SBC, and it was on the first page. I'd say we're far from a little-known community now. 428899.gif.

I just did it too. That is too funny xD

One of my favorites because Patrick and Sandy (like the best two characters eveah) are trying to bring SpongeBob out. It's unique with it's random ending, costume critters and random Patrick lines. One of my favorite lines is "And that's when I punch him right?" Clearly a laugh out loud tale. :P

9.7/10

This episode is random but It's very funny. The ending was weird but I enjoyed watching the rest of this episode. This episode is one of the funniest SpongeBob episodes IMO. Eveything in this episode was funny, especially these parts:

Sandy: "Don't you have to be stupid somewhere else?"

Patrick: "Not until 4:00."

Patrick: "I guess I'll to have to find a new best friend. Hey, Squidward!"

Squidward: "No!"

Sandy: "Don't worry Pat, we'll get SpongeBob to come outside, and then he'll see there's nothing to be afraid of."

Patrick: "And that's when I punch him, right?"

10/10

I love this episode except the ending. Here is my favourite parts:

Patrick in the game: Ah ah ah ah, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! (Smashes and has a DEAD sign above the screen)

Patrick: Darn, I got DEAD again. This game stinks. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! (Smashes again)

Sandy: That is crazy talk!

Patrick: That's not crazy talk. This is crazy talk. GABBLLLLAAA! GABBLLLLAAA! Laaaaa laaaaa. BBBBLLLLLLLE! (Sandy punches his head down) Sorry.

Sandy: Spongebob! Land on your bottom!

Spongebob: (takes off his pants) Like this?

Patrick: No, your other bottom!

Sandy: Don't you have to be stupid somewhere else?

Patrick: Not until four.

9/10

This episode gets a place on my Fave 50 for being really freakin' funny. Whether he's breaking his butt on a sandboarding fall, or talking to a penny, a chip, and a napkin, or getting beaten up by a live gorilla, you can always count on SpongeBob to give you plenty of laughs at his expense. And the ending is just a perfect little piece of meta-humor that reminds you that you could be doing something productive right now and makes you all the more happier that you aren't.