• Advertisement

SBC's Top 50 Worst Episodes Ever! (20 Years Edition)

OWM

The Splinter: This episode is mostly just the gross splinter and... thats mostly it besides the stupid dr patrick scene. It's not atrocious but its mostly just gross, so it made my list.

Boating Buddies: I dislike the test scene near the end, but the rest of this is honestly funny.

Slide Whistle Stooges: Damn, I thought this was gonna make the bottom 10. This episode is bad for sure.... It's just the same annoying slide whistle gag over and over again, and the ending is bad and.... idk why the baby assaulting thing is there. It made it far on my list.

One Coarse Meal: I had this on my list at the exact same spot it landed on this list, but honestly I shouldn't have put it on my list  at all. The first few minutes were actually good, and the creepy atmosphere and animation is done very well. I just don't like Mr Krabs's characterization (He scares Plankton for over two weeks to the point of insanity and suicidal thoughts for no money gain) and Spongebob backstabbing Plankton was stupid. This is bottom 50 but it shouldn't have been bottom 25 on my list. Oh well.

Spoiler

50. :thinkegg:

49. :thinkegg:

48. :thinkegg:

47. WhoBob WhatPants (#27)

46. Waiting (#46)

45. The Googly Artiste (#46)

44. :thinkegg:

43. :thinkegg:

42. The Fish Bowl (#50)

41. The Play’s The Thing (#44)

40. :thinkegg:

39. :thinkegg:

38. The Nitwitting (#30)

37. House Sittin for Sandy (#35)

36. :thinkegg:

35. :thinkegg:

34. :thinkegg:

33. :thinkegg:

32. :thinkegg:

31. Squid's Visit (#25)

30. :thinkegg:

29. Sportz? (#33)

28. :lennythink:

27.  Fungus Among Us (#24)

26. :thinkegg:

25. You Don’t Know Sponge (#45)

24. The Main Drain (#21)

23. :thinkegg:

22. :thinkegg:

21. Face Freeze (#40)

20. :thinkegg:

19. Summer Job (#29)

18. :thinkegg:

17. To Love a Patty (#32)

16. The Splinter (#18)

15. One Coarse Meal (#15)

14. :thinkegg:

13. Cephalopod Lodge (#39)

12. Shuffleboarding (#37)

11. :thinkegg:

10. :thinkegg:

9. :thinkegg:

8. :thinkegg:

7. :thinkegg:

6. Slide Whistle Stooges (#16)

5. :thinkegg:

4. Yours, Mine and Mine (#22)

3. :lennythink:

2. :thinkegg:

1. :thinkegg:

10/25 21/50

36. Waiting, has some bad spongebob characterization but it is honestly funny, 7.5/10 whatever.

24. Fungus Among Us is now 5.5/10, I like the gross out, and it progresses fine, but the foreshadowing feels kinda weak because its pretty obvious but SpongeBob himself is the issue, his behavior is just uggggh. I do not mind Patrick or Krabs in post-movie, they are honestly fine, SpongeBob however gets some of the worst characterization during post movie.

16. Slide Whistle Stooges, I tried to like this one but it suuuuuuucks, 2/10.

You know how Coffee_Lover questions defense for Face Freeze, yeah I'm like that with 15. One Coarse Meal, except the opposite, this episode is one of the best of the whole show's run and I do not really understand why its bad. While I think like this, at the end of the day, these are opinions, over SpongeBob, so I do not mind at all if you dislike this episode but here goes my take...

The episode starts with a very good set up, funny, and gives Plankton's conflict. I know people find Krabs to be an ass for scaring Plankton but it does not feel out of character. Krabs is crazy over Plankton, so this is not surprising, though extreme.

We also get why Plankton is scared of whales, and his dream, both pretty enjoyable. Yeah Karen does not care but shes always been like that to Plankton. Plankton going crazy is also something I find entertaining, I like the idea of a character going crazy, adds some interest into the episode. Plankton wanting to die is sooooo minor so yeah, funny tho.

As for SpongeBob backstabbing Plankton, he is the enemy, so I feel indifferent.

so yeah, a pretty funny and weird trip of an episode, I do not feel like the episode was overly edgy, not really edgy even.

10/10, this maaaay be in my top 25, at least 50.

now I'm hoping the episode with the authority and his huge set of tickets reaches some huge heights here in the bottom 10, only time will tell..... (have me commentate this episode)

Edited by SI-LLY

58 minutes ago, SI-LLY said:

now I'm hoping the episode with the authority and his huge set of tickets reaches some huge heights here in the bottom 10, only time will tell..... (have me commentate this episode)

Assuming you mean Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful, that one will definitely make it onto the list.

Just now, Wintermelon43 said:

Assuming you mean Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful, that one will definitely make it onto the list.

yup, looking from last year's list it was at 25, right now we are at 15 and it has not appeared

Weird, the picture for "Slide Whistle Stooges" looks like it belongs with "Squidward Baby", rather than the episode it's ACTUALLY describing! :hysterical: Anyways, for me, "Slide Whistle Stooges" is just MEH! :rolleyes: A stupid, repetitive gag joke episode, but at least it's not DISGUSTING or overly annoying unlike SOME episodes I COULD mention! "One Coarse Meal" definitely made MY personal list! While the show has proved that when used correctly, Dark Humor CAN work (as in "Nasty Patty" and "Plankton Paranoia"). This episode is like the polar OPPOSITE of "Plankton Paranoia", and it shows just exactly how you should NOT write a Dark Humor episode! By purposely making one character's life MISERABLE, to the point of DRIVING him to SUICIDE, is most definitely NOT okay! o.o I don't CARE how often Plankton has tried to steal the Krabby Patty Secret Recipe! Two wrongs do NOT make a right, and dressing up like your own daughter to scare Plankton for no other reason except because "It amused YOU", is really wrong and messed UP! And oddly enough, "One Coarse Meal" actually ended up RIGHT where I thought it WOULD end up! Usually, you have to pay EXTRA for that! :D Here's my personal list so far, for anyone who wants to take a peak!

25. ? 24. ? 23. "The Cent of Money" (#26) 22. ? 21. ? 20. "Demolition Doofus" (#31) 19. "Face Freeze" (#40) 18. ? 17. ? 16. ? 15. "One Coarse Meal" (#15) 14. "Little Yellow Book" (#20) 13. ? 12. ? 11. ? 10. "The Splinter" (#18) 9. ? 8. ? 7. ? 6. ? 5. ? 4. "Atlantis Squarepantis" (#34) 3. "Boating Buddies" (#17) 2. ? 1. ?

Enough said, true believers! ;)

Slide Whistle Stooges: I’m surprised Post-Sequel still hasn’t frustrated or angered me to the levels this episode has ever since I saw it the first time it aired. Once Squidward in the picture comes in it all goes downhill from there, and I’m not really mad at Squidward here, though I would say the way he had fun with the slide whistle was extreme, but did he really have to get in a bad truck crash and could’ve DIED, with the bottomites cheering, then later on when SpongeBob and Patrick due cruel hospital slide whistle jerks when people are sick and they find it funny??? I don’t get it, fuck the bottomites. Fuck this episode. Hate Squidwards character a bit in here but I really hate the bottomites more, and how this is how the writers spent their time, writing Squidward poorly by amplifying his jerkiness just so he gets punished. Shits older than me talking about whatever Squidward crossover I’m doing. Didn’t want to do commentary since I’ll just get fucked in the ass about what I say... sooo yeah 

- a guy who takes Squidward way too seriously 

One Coarse Meal: what can I say that hasn’t been said in the past five years? it’s awful and mostly unfunny to me. The wacky bucks/mime scene is kind of humorous but those two weak ass jokes aren’t going to save an episode where Krabs torments Plankton with his fears in a disturbing and uncomfortable manner.

Thinking of shaving this off next years list. I have a few episodes in mind that deserve to be on here way more. 

23. One Coarse Meal (#15)

17. Sponge-Cano (#28)

15. Squidward's School For Grown-Ups (#47)

7. Little Yellow Book (#20)

6. Sportz? (#33)

5. The Googly Artiste (#46)

1. Slide Whistle Stooges (#16)

For those who missed it, commentaries are up on SWS and OCM!

Slide Whistle Stooges had a fun first half imo but it got rapidly worse as Squidward went all insane and people cheered for his accident and that whole hospital ending was facepalm. Still I don't hate this episode but I understand why it's there.

14. "Well, it's now or never."

1859123202_14.Trenchbillies.jpg.46ccf5aa07cdb03d4c45497960538d5d.jpg

Trenchbillies, 251 points

18 out of 41 lists (Highest Rank 2 #3's @?Cha? @Wumbo) (-5)

Ben: This episode is fucking legend. It’s provided so many ironic injokes with shit like GAY BROTHERS and the iconic scene where SPONGEBOB AND PATRICK CRASH INTO EACH OTHER AND ARE GAY and WELL ITS NOW OR NEVER, that if you want my true opinions on the episode I have to set those injokes aside. The episode’s actual jokes are awful and cliche, bringing I feel nothing new to the table in terms of comedy, rather it’s just tired tropes. I have it right at number 8 which seems about right.

Kaiju: Trenchbillies is one of those episodes I can both hate and find a weird sense of enjoyment in. For one, the episode is incredibly boring and does next to nothing with the premises of “lol hillbilly anglerfish”, like the entire competition scene isn’t funny at all and feels like pure padding. The incredibly forced inclusion of the Krusty Krab doesn’t help this episode’s case. Yet at the same time it provides ironic enjoyment with such wonderful scenes like the now infamous GAY BROTHERS scene (the part where SpongeBob and Patrick smash into each other) or WELL ITS NOW OR NEVER. This is exactly why I can’t get myself to hate this, unlike certain episodes that made it to the list, purely because of how godly it is.

13. "She's a big buffoon, just like Patrick. Except bigger, and dumber, and buffoonier."

279395131_13.BigSisterSam.jpg.aa86ffaece1baeab1feda65af0dca21a.jpg

Big Sister Sam, 262 points

21 out of 41 lists (Highest Rank 2 #3's @BeachBob95 @CakeCup) (-3)

OWM: Sam is definitely one of the worst one-timers in series history. Literally all this character does is just scream and destroy stuff while shouting random things about being mad and smashing stuff. She’s completely uninteresting and has no personality beyond...just destroying stuff! And I guess being hypersensitive? Her remorse at the end also means absolutely nothing since the episode ends anyway. Patrick is debatably even worse here too. He completely condones and defends Sam all throughout this ordeal and for some reason equates SpongeBob and Squidward being against their houses being destroyed as being against him. This plot offers nothing at all to anyone too. It’s so barebones and so devoid of working at all that the episode repeats itself constantly. Squidward attempts to destroy the rock twice in a row. Sam destroys and maims SpongeBob and/or Squidward and their houses. SpongeBob tells Patrick Sam is crazy and Patrick takes it personally and refuses to listen. Sam says the same few phrases over and over again. This is the most repetitive episode I have ever seen. This was toward the bottom at my list but I'll never hesitate to not put it on next time.

Hippy: Big Sister Sam got way worse on rewatch. This is my worst season 7 episode because of how annoying Sam and Patrick are, and facing no punishment at the end. The episode turns on Spongebob for some reason, but he and Squidward are the only good characters in the episode. The episode is either tedious or boring, even both sometimes. Sam has no good qualities, cracks no good jokes, and is one of the worst one offs this series has put out. No jokes are funny, there isn't anything to redeem it. A lot of season 7 isnt that annoying, but this episode is. Really ass episode.

• Like 7
  • Happy 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, ?Cha? said:

sponge boob and parick gay  kiss moment

Frank and Smitty college hours...

Trenchbillies missed my list and I don't exactly hate it but dear god what a forgettable and dull episode with nothing going on. I guess the whole guitar competition was nice? Aside from that, it's rather an episode filled with redneck stereotypes and an uninspired tale with no jokes or enjoyment out of it.

Big Sister Sam will always be on my list, Sam is a horrendous hotheaded tomboy stereotype with a character that is exactly like Patrick only ten times dumber. Patrick is an asshole for defending Sam acting like an asshole and SpongeBob and Squidward get hurt badly from the experience that I almost don't feel bad for Squidward bulldozing Sam and to make things worse, after Sam hurts Patrick, it's supposed to be sad, emotional or whatever but I don't feel it. Who cares If Sam destroyed two people's houses right? Fuck this episode. 

Unpopular opinion time, I don't think "Trenchbillies" DESERVES to be ranked at #14 on this list! :rolleyes: In my honest opinion, there are WAY worse candidates out there, that deserve to be higher (and I'm not talking about episode segments that we're BOUND to see!) Anyways, I think "Trenchbillies" is kind of okay, and not really that awful. "Big Sister Sam" is just another "Meh" episode in my honest opinion. I don't hate it, but I don't like it either. It's just kind of...there. I really don't care one way or the other if we ever see Sam again. She doesn't really add (or take away) anything from "Spongebob Squarepants" by being there or not. Neither episode made my personal list. Enough said, true believers!

12. "Maybe this will teach you not to treat the world as your own personal trash can!"

1488337813_12.KeepBikiniBottomBeautiful.jpg.8b8b982f3d7a5ab8c335f3083cb66305.jpg

Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful, 282 points

19 out of 41 lists (Highest Rank #1 @MarcoGagFanatic) (+13)

Ben: I despise this episode. Everything about it. We’re gonna be doing a breakdown of this episode folks get ready and sit down. 

The premise of this episode is not that bad to be honest but I don’t like it. Squidward’s littering causing community service is not great. Then Squilliam comes. Easily the most pointless Squilliam use in the series. I feel like he’s there as a rival but it’s not a fun to watch rivalry like in other episodes like Band Geeks or Squilliam Returns, it’s a very bland appearance. You know what I’m just going to dive into the cop joke. 

10 tickets. 10 tickets (the last 2 are given at once so it’s more like nine times) are given in this episode. All of them slow down this episode for this very repetitive joke. A joke that wasn’t funny the first time let alone the 6th. The joke (after the first time) only seems to exist to make squidward a punching bag. Notable examples of the ticket joke include when the cop gives squidward a ticket then the ticket falls on the floor and the trash house ticket which I will get to later. The ticket on the floor joke really does feel like it’s there only to treat Squidward badly. The whole structure of the joke is tiring and I personally don’t see why it needed to be a decent chunk of the episode. 

The goddamn trash house. What an awful scene and it’s easily one of the worst of post movie era. An utter waste of one minute that shows everything wrong with Season 6-8. The first reason is how it is way too long. The thing with this joke is that it could have been executed in a matter that was way shorter than what we got. Instead of going through his shitty gross out humor where XD HE’S DRINKING FUCKING TRASH, they could have established that he saw the junk within the first like 10 seconds of the joke. Instead they drag it out. No plot changes happen if I were to just make him realize the house was trash immediately. The second reason is easily the gross out. You can do good gross out but this is really unfunny. I tie the unfunny-ness due to being how boring it is. Then of course Squidward gets a ticket for this. Tying right into last paragraph of how even though SpongeBob did this action, Squidward gets punished for no reason. 

Overall this is why to me Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful is the worst episode of the entire series. It’s unfunny-ness combined with the worst elements of post movie make me feel like this was awful. In conclusion the cop theme is iconic and now it’s over. I’m proud this episode made it higher than its previous spot. While it might not be in the top 10 it’s really close.

11. "Public nudity is against the law in this county. But don't fret. You'll look just fine in prison orange."

1218039876_11.SomeonesintheKitchenwithSandy.jpg.d89ea567ced974d94f988d9da4cabf92.jpg

Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy, 310 points

23 out of 41 lists (Highest Rank #1 @SRRS) (+3)

Coffee: Over the long years,I still can’t stop to be impressed at how this episode doesn’t give a shit this badly.As much as I dislike Season 7,I’m gonna be honest,most of the famous episodes of the season that despised by millions of fans doesn’t affect me at all.One Coarse Meal,A Pal for Gary,The Cent of Money,Yours Mine and Mine...and so on.They aren’t good by any means,but I feel like they far from begin a Bottom-tier even for this season alone,but today’s peak easily not one of them.A lot of people consider it to felt like a DeviantArt fanfiction,and that’s really insulting...for DeviantArt,because even a Spongebob Wiki’s user would’ve made a less confusing and pathetic plot than this atrocious is.On the one side of the coin this is Imitation Krabs’ knock off number 8385105,where instead any clever and humorous jokes we have one of the lamest attempt at gags of all time,and as a result non a single one worked even for a halfway,besides TRY AGAINNNNNNNNNN might be ironically funny for someone(even then recent Surf N’ Turf made the same joke funny neutrally so eh).Planktons’ plan for stealing the formula has no logical sense or reasoning as well.But what especially making episode so horrendous is a Sandy’s plot.Usually,I don’t consider "mean-spirited" as a reason to dislike episodes no matter what,but episode legit doesn’t have a single reason to treat Sandy as cruel and lame as it did,even at the end she get arrested for the stupidest reason that you can ever imagined,and I would’ve even merely buy that if townspeople were the only dumb/ignorant characters in episode,even if it’s still a lame excuse and a bad joke,the problem is that every single character here is incredibly dumb,even Sandy herself had no reason to not wearing her Space-suit when there’s was no complications,this standard plot point alone making all of sub-plot completely avoidable and pointless.

On one side,it’s jarringly boring and useless,on other,it’s painful to sit though for the fact that character was blamed by wearing bikini only,when even the damn name of the town is a B I K I N I bottom.Everything that happened in this episode fells like the first draft of the script without any rechecking.Is it as lazy as The Main Drain?You may ask me.While I think Kitchen has bigger amount of lazy plot-holes in total,what did Drain is still worse and lazier.Unfortunately it’s not making Kitchen less irredeemable and despicable as it was and definitely not saving from begin in my Bottom 10 of the series.But I can give one minor credit to episode,at least it’s an Imitation Krabs clone where I still remembered what happened in it,unlike Gramma’s Secret Recipe,Shellback Shenanigans and Evil Spatula,but that’s another story...

Well that concludes the first 40 episodes of this list. Just to recap:

Spoiler

50. The Fish Bowl

49. Pineapple Fever

48. Gone

47. Squidward's School for Grown-Ups

46. The Googly Artiste

45. You Don't Know Sponge

44. The Play's the Thing

43. Pet Sitter Pat

42. A Day Without Tears.

41. The Card

40. Face Freeze!

39. Cephalopod Lodge

38. All That Glitters

37. Shuffleboarding

36. Waiting

35. House Sittin' for Sandy

34. Atlantis SquarePantis

33. Sportz?

32. To Love a Patty

31. Demolition Doofus

30. The Nitwitting

29. Summer Job

28. Sponge-Cano!

27. What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?

26. The Cent of Money

25. Squid's Visit

24. Fungus Among Us

23. Rodeo Daze

22. Yours, Mine and Mine

21. The Main Drain

20. Little Yellow Book

19. Are You Happy Now?

18. The Splinter

17. Boating Buddies

16. Slide Whistle Stooges

15. One Coarse Meal

14. Trenchbillies

13. Big Sister Sam

12. Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful

11. Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy

10. ???

9. ???

8. ???

7. ???

6. ???

5. ???

4. ???

3. ???

2. ???

1. ???

Through process of elimination by now you probably already have an idea of what our top 10 will look like. Instead of asking everyone directly, I invite anybody looking to talk about these episodes to send me their commentary as soon as you can. Stay tuned for tomorrow, folks.

• Like 5
  • Happy 1

Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful is undoubtedly one of the most infuriatingly terrible episodes of the show for me. I'm glad it jumped as high as it did.

I don't have any hate for Kitchen really, though, and I'm pretty neutral about it staying in the bottom 20.

oddly enough I don't have hatred over KBBB but I kind of thought the trash house sequence was so bad so hilarious and I liked SpongeBob teaming up with Squidward. I'll agree that ticket gag is really bad but it didn't annoy me as much as I thought it would be. Just my preferance but I can't blame this episode for being this high. 

Same with Something's in Kitchen with Sandy. I liked Plankton doing Texas accent and OH TRY AGAIN was so ironically funny to me. Rest is very boring however and that end was so idiotic. So this episode being high is just as understadnable.

Wait, I didn’t comment on yesterday’s episodes? That’s odd.

Well, either way, all FOUR of these next episodes made my list. I’ll go through why they each made my list in quick summerys.

Trenchbillies: This episode is just stupid and unfunny and the ending is bad. Honestly I have nothing else to say on this one.

Big Sister Sam: This episode is very frustrating, for two reasons. One is Sam; She’s a jerk and destroys things, and never apologizes for how she behaves. She’s easily my least favorite one time character. The other is Patrick defending this garbage behavior this whole time.

Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful: Aw man, I was hoping this would make the bottom 10. Oh well, it still rose a lot and made it to 12th. This is a garbage episode both figuratively and literally. The main gag of the episode is this stupid littering ticket gag that was never funny, let alone the tenth time, and espicially when the ticket was for the garbage house and when the ticket fell on the ground. This episode is just boring and a bit annoying outside of that gag anyway, and has stupid things like the garbage house. I had this around 15th but it should have been right outside of, or just barely inside, bottom 10 in hindsight. I submitted commentary on this last year as well if you wanna hear more :lad:

SITKWS: Plot hole’d mess and is boring anyway. Why didn’t sandy take her suit? She wouln’t be naked and the bottomites would barely notice she’s furless. Why do the bottomites care about Sandy being naked when they are wither naked or not wearing much clothes themselves? and then why does she get arrested (which is already bad enough because she went through so much crap already for something beyond her control, but then theres the hypocrisy too)? Why is she even considered naked when she’s literally wearing clothes??? This episode is so stupid.

Spoiler

50. :thinkegg:

49. :thinkegg:

48. :thinkegg:

47. WhoBob WhatPants (#27)

46. Waiting (#46)

45. The Googly Artiste (#46)

44. :thinkegg:

43. :thinkegg:

42. The Fish Bowl (#50)

41. The Play’s The Thing (#44)

40. :thinkegg:

39. :thinkegg:

38. The Nitwitting (#30)

37. House Sittin for Sandy (#35)

36. :thinkegg:

35. :thinkegg:

34. :thinkegg:

33. :thinkegg:

32. :thinkegg:

31. Squid's Visit (#25)

30. :thinkegg:

29. Sportz? (#33)

28. :lennythink:

27.  Fungus Among Us (#24)

26. :thinkegg:

25. You Don’t Know Sponge (#45)

24. The Main Drain (#21)

23. :thinkegg:

22. Someone’s in the Kitchen with Sandy (#11)

21. Face Freeze (#40)

20. :thinkegg:

19. Summer Job (#29)

18. :thinkegg:

17. To Love a Patty (#32)

16. The Splinter (#18)

15. One Coarse Meal (#15)

14. Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful (#12)

13. Cephalopod Lodge (#39)

12. Shuffleboarding (#37)

11. Trenchbillies (#14)

10. Big Sister Sam (#13)

9. :thinkegg:

8. :thinkegg:

7. :thinkegg:

6. Slide Whistle Stooges (#16)

5. :thinkegg:

4. Yours, Mine and Mine (#22)

3. :lennythink:

2. :thinkegg:

1. :thinkegg:

14/25 25/50

I remember finding Sponge-Cano to be alright but upon rethought it’s actually a very boring and misunderstanding episode.Not in my list in the slightest but it’s definitely a bad one.Dolphin is stills god tier character tho.

WhoBob is complete trash of an special that failed at every single direction that it tried to get over.Not the highest on my list and there’s some worse specials out there,but god it is awful.

As I said,I don’t mind The Cent of Money,I think that Spongebob was kinda off in it but at it’s own I like some creativity put into it and for once S7 get a right treatment for character that deserves it.

Squid Visit was in my list a long time but for nowadays my hate drop down towards it,it’s still bad and failed at what it trying to be,but at least it’s isn’t as irritating as other Squidward based episode those seasons and ending is satisfying enough.

Not much to say Fungus Among Us besides that it’s a lazy gross out episode with a lack of any jokes.At last Intrancity made it a meme for some point.

FUUUUUUUUUUCK Rodeo Daze so much,just like Someone I’m the Kitchen with Sandy very single character is unlikable for the dumbest reasons and every single is lame at best obnoxious at worst,btw that last minute’s animation made me lowkey blind.

You’re Mine and Mine is lame and boring but I don’t care about it enough to put it anywhere.And besides I remember some jokes at the middle to be pretty alright so far that ep earn some points as well.

The Main Drain...

4fdB4Rw.jpg

Are You Happy Now is compete atrocious at what it tried to attempt and how pathetically it failed.Not made my Bottom 25 but it’s close and I glad that it’s still making lists pretty highly even now.

Just like Pineapple Fever,Boating Buddies is too boring and lifeless to be even ironically funny to me,instead it’s a really annoying and creepy in every wrong way trainwreck,along with one of the worst written Spongebob’s characterizations of all time.

The Splinter and Slide Whistle Stooges are both okay you people will never learn.

I glad that OCM started to drop down from Bottom tier more and more it’s a bad episode don’t give me wrong,but I believe that it has a legit good parts like the beginning and Plankton’s Dream.However,it’s not exuded a terrible structure of plot,and once again poorly written cruelty that doesn’t need to be here.Not enough to me put ep into Bottom 50 but hate for it is completely understandable,even if I think show has way worse things.

Trenchbilles is pretty stinky but at least it give to us this 

99CD74A2-C192-4539-AB0C-3C7250C4D4BE.thu

Big Sister Sam is definitely one of the most annoying episode of all time,but at the same time it’s so tedious that it’s not as annoying as some other junk out there a la Nitwitting or Shuffleboarding so it’s escaped my Bottom 25 barely.

Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful is a hot and utter garbage with the worst joke of the series,fuck this cop so much. 

Spoiler

50)-

49)-

48)Fungus Among Us(#24)

47)-

46)You Don’t Know Sponge(#45)

45)-

44)-

43)-

42)Sportz?(#33)

41)-

40)Big Sister Sam(#13)

39)To Love A Patty(#32)

38)Are You Happy Now?(#19)

37)Boating Buddies(#17)

36)-

35)-

34)-

33)-

32)-

31)-

30)-

29)-

28)Pineapple Fever(#49)

27)Demolition Doofus(#31)

26)-

————————————————————

25)Squidwards’ School for Grown Ups(#47) 

24)Whatever Happened to Spongebob?(#27)

23)-

22)-

21)House Sittin for Sandy(#35)

20)The Nitwitting(#30)

19)Shuffleboarding(#37)

18)-

17)-

16)The Card(#41)

15)-

14)Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful(#12)

13)Rodeo Daze(#23)

12)-

11)-

10)-

9)-

8)Someone in the Kitchen with Sandy(#11)

7)-

6)-

5)-

4)Face Freeze(#40)

3)-

2)-

1)The Main Drain(#21)(about time)