• Advertisement

What's the meaning of life?

Ron

Let's get some real philosophical shit up in this bitch. 

What do you think the meaning of life is? Why are we here? What is the point of being here? What goal do you believe we should all accomplish? Is it the same goal for everybody? After we die, where do we go? Why were we put here? Evolution? God? 

ANSWERS PLEASE????

There is no meaning of life tbh I mean we are here today but one day we will be gone again and all evidence of our existence will slowly disappear and then earth will become a lava planet once again then the sun will explode and the universe will carry on like nothing happened to infinity  -_-

• Like 6

If you live life continuously searching for a meaning, you're doing it all wrong. Those seeking immortality will just find boredom and tedium once they reach an older age. In other words, don't live your life being a fucking square. "There's more worth living for than meets the eye."

• Like 3

"Life's not about the destination. It's about the journey and making friends along the way. The search for meaning is, in fact, the very thing that gives our lives meaning. So really, the only true meaning of life is finding your own way to enjoy it."

One of my favorite answers to the question.

On a note of seriousness, I really do want to believe that life has a purpose, but for now, I don't have proof or solid evidence of anything that says so, so...pigeon mayo. And laughing at things like the posts in this thread. XD