• Advertisement

The Writer's Lounge

Ron

Been thinking about rebooting my SpongeBrawl idea, but instead have the users here create their own wrestlers to compete and promo for in order to win matches, championships etc. but who knows how well that will work out.

Love the idea.

• Like 1

So many people view my lit Kyle and Carl but there is only 1 review! Weird...

the views are mainly searchbots. Not users. Now on topic I think I might try a romance story for once since there's been a few lately.

How did "Adventures in the Underground City" jump up to 19,392 views when I haven't updated it for over two months? Just goes to show you; you don't have to work hard (or even upload new episodes) to be the most viewed spin-off on SBC :P

But seriously, that's insane ... in a good way :)

How did "Adventures in the Underground City" jump up to 19,392 views when I haven't updated it for over two months? Just goes to show you; you don't have to work hard (or even upload new episodes) to be the most viewed spin-off on SBC :P

But seriously, that's insane ... in a good way :)

searchbots

Considering making a new lit since I'm starting to run out of ideas for Clapwald.  I dig turning kid's shows into something horrible, maybe toss me a suggestion?

Considering making a new lit since I'm starting to run out of ideas for Clapwald.  I dig turning kid's shows into something horrible, maybe toss me a suggestion?

ignore the second one, site akin buggy on me

Before I can ramble about the subject of my spin-off writing ability, this has been going around in my mind on whether or not I should do this for the month:

Should I write a dark fic? For Spongebob no less. Being a proclaimed biggest fan of Spongebob, it almost sounds like an ironic and twisted idea to really make one, but around last month, my ADCD kicked in again and had one idea for one. Plus, if I were to make one, it would last for one chapter, practically a long one. While I don't know if the upcoming Octerror Fest is going showcase scary stories like the idea I've had as of recent, but whatever. I would like to see anybody's thoughts on whether or not I should make one.

We'll accept any kind of story for the scary story contest. You should totally go for it if you have a good idea. Who knows? You might just win it all.

scary story contest? WHEN DID I MISS THIS NEWS (unless if it's usual every octerror fest then tell me when)