• Advertisement

The Writer's Lounge

Ron

Decent idea, but til this day, I hate the tv.com bashing. Its not that bad a site. Looking forward to your lit tho :D .

Decent idea, but til this day, I hate the tv.com bashing. Its not that bad a site. Looking forward to your lit tho :D .

Revenge of the Island would work, but from tonight, I also got myself an idea for a theme, which would center the XAT Games. Anyways, if I'm able to build a poll, the two ideas will be voted once I make it in the UWS thread.

I'm also obliged with your idea, OMJ. It could work.

A Spin-Off Club didn't practically work out, which was enough for me to take emotional depth into abandoning it, sadly. Any other brighter ideas of giving better acknowledgment into this?

I feel kinda bad now for my indolence, but I had reviewer's block, and I couldn't think of anything to say after my review on BT. I'm sure you'll think of something else though.

Throwing a miniseries idea I have in mind once I wrap up "The Killer Krab", which I plan on finishing up within the next week or so. I'm actually thinking on throwing my hat into the Spandy fandom and make a Spandy fic of me own. Like the Killer Krab, it'll take place in some alternate SB universe. Don't know if I'll go through with it, but it'd sure be something new for me to try and pull off a romance. I have a title in mind, "Two Different Worlds", after the famous old time love song of yesteryear.

I'm not sure whether to continue on with Plankton: Across the Seven Seas or start over with a completely new series. I planned to finish the show months ago, and I'm not even halfway through it yet due to writer's block and general apathy. I'm afraid that it's just gotten too tiresome to push on, and I feel that my creativity would be better directed towards a much simpler and much funner project. What do you guys think?

If you're not feeling it with Across The Seven Seas anymore, it may just be best for you to shift focus toward your other idea, especially if you know you're going to have fun with the new idea. God knows I've been through that before.

Just throwing it out, but once i'm done with season 1 of RFBB and perhaps half of The Fry Cook I may

establish this into something big.

PLOT (untouched beginning version) - "SpongeBob SquarePants, a few months after his journey to the

infamous Shell City, after being promoted to manager of the Krusty Krab, discovers the true beginning

of the Krusty Krab.. but Plankton has his eyes on it after escaping from prison so he can truly recover

the formula. Can SpongeBob recover the recipe before Plankton is able to?"

I'm thinking of making a new dramedy spin-off centered around a tertiary character, but I can't decide who. A lot has been written about Fred already, and Tom's had his share of spin-off glory as well. Any suggestions?