• Advertisement

The Writer's Lounge

Ron

Well the musical episode of "Adventures in the Underground City" seemed to get many views, So I was wondering if I should do it again some time (Not anytime soon, but maybe next season) I just want to know if you thought it worked well...
I really liked it! 630566.gif

Well the musical episode of "Adventures in the Underground City" seemed to get many views, So I was wondering if I should do it again some time (Not anytime soon, but maybe next season) I just want to know if you thought it worked well...

I've only been able to get online for a few minutes at a time recently, but I'll definitely read it once I get my laptop back from Apple. 893573.gif

Plot for Team Spongebob - Emotions Touching Across Time Movie:

Graduation is afoot and Pearl must decide what she wants to do with her future, stay with Team Spongebob or pursue a career and college. Meanwhile, Spongebob and Linda will have to decide if they see a future together before making the biggest commitment in a relationship - Marriage. All this while Shin tries to focus the team on Denominator's next fleeting attack.

NEWS

Adventures in the Underground City

When I return from my vacation on Saturday, I will post a special interactive episode where users will be able to decide how the episode ends and how the plot point will affect many future episodes! 125508.gif

Spoiler

Then we're only a week away from the 50th episode!

Already posted this in another topic, but I'd love some thoughts here! 630566.gif Here's a preview for the season finale of Bikini Top, most likely coming tomorrow.

NARRATOR: It's been one crazy year for the inhabitants of Bikini Top, a Hellmouth under the sea. But tomorrow, it all comes to a conclusion...

VEERA: Get up, it's time for graduation!

NARRATOR: Graduation, of course. But what goes on...

MORGAN: I still have scars. I don't want him in my life.

HEATHER: No, don't go!

JAKE: My daughter is sick!

(shows Bryan crying)

BRENDA: Get the fuck away from me, this is all your fault!

ANNA: Mom, are you okay?

JACKIE: JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!

NAOMI: Mom, you'd better not be lying to me!

MOLLY: Just another day in Bikini Top...

NARRATOR: But there's more...

SETH: Holy shit.

MIKAYLA: I can't believe it...

PRINCIPAL FISHKINS: I now present to you, the Bikini Top High School Class of 2011!

NARRATOR: Coming soon...

TORI: I'm going to miss this...

It's Wednesday so the poll on my latest episode of "Adventures in the Underground City" will be closing very soon (You have until 2:45 before it will be closed) So get your votes in by then and the specially selected ending may rely on your vote!

First off, there will some UWS stuff at Glove World after the upcoming special. Also note that it could come out Monday or Tuesday and I'll post a trailer of Season 2 pretty soon.

Anyways, time to do some counting again:

Pisces Moon: 43, 084 words

Z-Storm: 39, 086 words

Guru Gakuto: 16, 347 words

Underwater Survivor: SBC Style: 52, 084 words

S.P.O.N.G.E.B.O.B: 1, 885 words

Total: 152, 485 words. Woohoo.

It is not dumbed down in the least. It has history, templates, project note taking, programs, spreadsheets (the look like teacher grade books), Office word, note, excel, and powerpoint.

I've already decided on the main character and backstory for "My Mortal Phoenix". If the writing staff (Elastic and Ex) has any ideas that they'd like to throw around, feel free to

share them, or if you want to co-write the first episode, just ask.