• Advertisement

The Writer's Lounge

Ron

I'm divided here, I spend ages writing my spin-Off episodes and I have a whole season planned and stored on my computer, my next episode is the season finale but I don't know if I should continue with it. I just don't think people read it (I know Jjs, Wumbo, TVGuy and Teenj do) but I don't know if it's worth the time I spend on it. Does anyone, besides the four that are listed, read my spin off?

I'm divided here, I spend ages writing my spin-Off episodes and I have a whole season planned and stored on my computer, my next episode is the season finale but I don't know if I should continue with it. I just don't think people read it (I know Jjs, Wumbo, TVGuy and Teenj do) but I don't know if it's worth the time I spend on it. Does anyone, besides the four that are listed, read my spin off?

Dude, your views are pretty high. It's complete bullshit when people complain and say "No one reads my spin off!" Views aren't there just to be there.

Please don't go down the road I went down. You have great views for your spinoff, people are watching. Just look at Team Spongebob.... not the most reviewed spinoff, but its views are up there with Bikini Top and Down Under.

Just to let people know, the next episode of my spin-off series called "Total Cartoon Action" will be called, "I'm Ready For My Close-Up!" 125508.gif You'll see what it's about when I put up the first episode of this show that will be exclusively on this web-site first! And not only that, but this next episode and all future episodes of my show will not be seen on TV.com in any way, shape or form. Consider yourselves lucky! 239236.gif 4EverGreen, out! 893573.gif

Just to let people know, the next episode of my spin-off series called "Total Cartoon Action" will be called, "I'm Ready For My Close-Up!" 125508.gif You'll see what it's about when I put up the first episode of this show that will be exclusively on this web-site first! And not only that, but this next episode and all future episodes of my show will not be seen on TV.com in any way, shape or form. Consider yourselves lucky! 239236.gif 4EverGreen, out! 893573.gif

Glad you finally decided to leave that terrible place called TV.com and come here. 630566.gif

I may create a spin-off soon, but it involves my Spongebob OC. Are we allowed to have Spongebob spin-offs with original characters in them? I will try my best to keep this spin-off active when I get the chance to write it.

I may create a spin-off soon, but it involves my Spongebob OC. Are we allowed to have Spongebob spin-offs with original characters in them? I will try my best to keep this spin-off active when I get the chance to write it.

Of course your allowed to have OC in your spin-off, just loosely set it in an SB universe, and even so it doesn't have to strictly be set in Bikini Bottom or anything like that. Hope this helps you out.

I've just created an account on the TV.Com wiki and have created a place for my Spin-Off ("Adventures in the Underground City") It would be great if you guys could go check it out and say what you think of it

I just want to ask: Did everyone like the route I went down with my latest episode "Squidicide" having two stories that aren't absolutely hilarious but do have some heart, I just want to know so I can change (Or keep the same) when writing later episodes

I just want to ask: Did everyone like the route I went down with my latest episode "Squidicide" having two stories that aren't absolutely hilarious but do have some heart, I just want to know so I can change (Or keep the same) when writing later episodes
I loved it. You mixed humour and heart just right. Keep the format.

And now, it's time for another announcement about my spin-off series! The "Total Cartoon Action" episode of "I'm Ready For My Close-Up!" has FINALLY finished airing in its entirety, and something truly shocking has occurred! A favorite contestant from season one, Lil Deville from "All Grown Up!", after swapping her name for Ren's alter-ego of Marlon Hoek, she was unexpectedly eliminated after failing to help her team win an acting challenge, leaving her boyfriend, Stimpy from "Ren and Stimpy," with only Ren and Stinky to try to help him win challenges. Will Lil's departure have any long lasting effects on Stimpy's performance in this game? Stay tuned to this topic for more announcements about "Total Cartoon Action!" 125508.gif 4EverGreen, out! 239236.gif

And now, it's time for another announcement about my spin-off series! The "Total Cartoon Action" episode of "I'm Ready For My Close-Up!" has FINALLY finished airing in its entirety, and something truly shocking has occurred! A favorite contestant from season one, Lil Deville from "All Grown Up!", after swapping her name for Ren's alter-ego of Marlon Hoek, she was unexpectedly eliminated after failing to help her team win an acting challenge, leaving her boyfriend, Stimpy from "Ren and Stimpy," with only Ren and Stinky to try to help him win challenges. Will Lil's departure have any long lasting effects on Stimpy's performance in this game? Stay tuned to this topic for more announcements about "Total Cartoon Action!" 125508.gif 4EverGreen, out! 239236.gif
Wait, you don't post episodes as a whole? that must get annoying.

Here are some potential ideas for future episodes of Bikini Bottom High. When I will post them is a mystery 428899.gif

-An episode with only Lady Gaga song selections (Lady Gaga won't be the only one getting this treatment. If the episode is a hit, I am thinking more singers/bands will get this treatment)

-Introducing a potential nemesis for werewolves (I'm thinking vampires, but BT already has them and I don't want to rip off BT =/)

-A potential secret about Monroe's friend Tyler

That's all I have for now, but if I get more ideas, I will post them here