• Advertisement

The Writer's Lounge

Ron

Info on New Time Bike -

Ep.7 "Stolen Again" -

Things heat up when Spongebob decides to go back in time to stop Flex from stealing his first bike, while Pearl Krabs investigates Spongebob after catching him in two places at once. AND teenage emotions run high when Eleanor lies about knowing the history of Squilliam Fancy to impress a boy. Will she use the time bike to her advantage?

I have almost finished writing a News Years special (It's plot is based on the "Y2K" problems back in 2000) I have a title, but I want to know what people think of it (Please be honest and if you have a better title, please share)

"SB-Y2K11"

(Translated: Spongebob Year 2011)

What do you guys think?

I have almost finished writing a News Years special (It's plot is based on the "Y2K" problems back in 2000) I have a title, but I want to know what people think of it (Please be honest and if you have a better title, please share)

"SB-Y2K11"

What do you guys think?

I like it.

"SB-Y2K11"

What do you guys think?

Sounds interesting.

Promo For Team Spongebob Movie:

In the first ever Team Spongebob movie, its not just a race against time, its a race against emotions. Find out who'll end up together, Spandy or Spinda?

Team Spongebob: The Land Beyond Time -

1/7/11

The only reason I'm posting here is because I'm wondering if anybody here has given any thought of taking up my offer of offering people the chance to write episodes of "Total Cartoon Action." After all, I've heard it said that the best source of inspiration that writers have is each other! 125508.gif

How's this for an upcoming SpongeBlade episode? (thats right. It's returning 893573.gif)

Bang! The Sniper with The Tiger's Eye Revealed!

-Shocking news for the bladers of Bikini Bottom, there's a new top blader in town! Problem is, noone knows who he is. He's like, a ghost, or a trained sniper. He selects a target that he sees worhty to battle, and all over the place, they might see his bey spinning by them, showing he wants to fight. Rick goes to check this out, but only for a string of shock to unfold!-