• Advertisement

The Writer's Lounge

Ron

Guys and girls, I'm so happy as "Adventures in the Underground City" is only thirteen views away from 1,000 views! I thank everyone and encourage the people who haven't read the most recent or newer episodes to get so right away and hopefully we will reach 1,000 views in no time. Once again, thank you everyone for your kind reviews and praise.

Edit: It's reached 1,000 views already, Thank you everyone for your help, I couldn't of done it without you

Okay guys, cause I'm bored, just thought I can do "some" math here.

I'm going to bring up a total of words from all my 5 spin-offs(with dialogue that is): Pisces Moon, Z-Storm, Guru Gakuto, Underwater Survivor, and Square Troop. From all episodes from each spin-off(as of April 2011), by pasting in Microsoft Word, this is the total:

Pisces Moon: 28, 506 words

Z-Storm: 29, 671 words

Guru Gakuto: 10, 223 words

Underwater Survivor: 13, 479 words

Square Troop: 1, 955 words

So far, I have contributed a total of...83, 834 words

^ I wonder how many words I've contributed. xD

Anyways... I'm thinking about resurrecting Hitting Rock Bottom right now. If I did this, I'd probably cancel Misadventures. Again. Would you guys like that?

^ I wonder how many words I've contributed. xD

Anyways... I'm thinking about resurrecting Hitting Rock Bottom right now. If I did this, I'd probably cancel Misadventures. Again. Would you guys like that?

You can resurrect it if you want. On the topic of words, I believe I've contributed about 12,000 words with my spin-off.

Meh. HRB was pretty good, but if it slows down progress on BT, I definitely say no... plus, tbh, it's just a carbon copy of Friends.
It won't, because I'll be axing Misadventures. At least for a while.

It won't, because I'll be axing Misadventures. At least for a while.

Oh, okay. I actually REALLY wanted to read that plot idea about how one character sees another character nude, so then he tries to see her special parts. 428899.gif

New Spinoff..

"Sweet Dreams, Spongebob"

PLOT: 30 something Spongebob Squarepants is jobless, financially loss, and miserably depressed. Spongebob discovers a dream charm that leads him into a world unknown, where he has the chance to be a legacy in a totally different way.

Thoughts?

It may seem as though the views for my Spin-off are rising rapidly I am not refreshing the page or whatever people do to increase there views, I am however making a lot of edits to the page so the views keep rising (For some reason)

I'm going to make the very first user interactive spin-off. I don't have a permanent title yet, but this is the premise:

SpongeBob and friends have their normal adventures in Bikini Bottom. But there's a twist...YOU decide what happens! That's right, YOU choose from three options at the end of each episode part and see where the episode goes!

I think this could be somewhat popular if I were to do it. What do you guys think?

This would be my second spin-off.

Awesome idea, CDCB. Also, I'm not demanding anything, but not a single member has participated in the contest in my Spin-Off thread. Please take part in the competition, as you will be supporting my spin-off, in addition to having a chance to win doubloons.

Here is an exclusive sneak peek at tomorrow's new episode of Bikini Top! Beware it contains spoilers and has some very minor language:

Spoiler

"Now landing in Bikini Top," the pilot said over the speakers.

Naomi got off the plane. She was back home. She had to face her punishment for shooting Miranda.

As she walked out, she saw Arianna standing there.

"What the hell?" Naomi said.

"You're coming with me," said Arianna.

"What? No I'm not."

"You'll do what I say!"

"Hell no!"

Arianna walked up to Naomi and compelled her, "You're coming with me."

"Let's go, Arianna," said Naomi.

"That's what I thought."

Remember this is a rough version of this scene that I plan to expand upon, and maybe add music to later.

Let me know what you thought and be sure to read the new episode tomorrow!