• Advertisement

The Writer's Lounge

Ron

Life Of Larry The Krab Episodes:

Golden Shell:

Larry decides to change his shell's color to rule the beach again.

Talk Show Hosts:

Larry and Lisa decide to make their own talk show to debate taboo topics, but the outcome is dastardly.

Pearl's Boyfriend:

Mr.Krabs doesn't like it when Pearl gets her first real boyfriend.

Tom's Big Break:

Tired of being a shadow that follows Larry around, Tom becomes a male model.

Mr.Krabs Resurfaces:

Mr.Krabs convinces Spongebob and Patrick to give him a job at the New station.

I'm thinking about doing a spin-off about Mrs. Puff and her adventures at boating school, both before and after SpongeBob came.

Does anyone like this idea?

I already did that, if you don't believe me, look in the spinoff shipyard and find "The Naturally Normal Show".

Darn. Okay, how's about one me being teleported into Bikini Bottom thanks to my curiosity at an inventors' convention, only to find that I can never return home?

Basically, it would be me living a life as a Bikini Bottomite and having the kind of adventures everyone in Bikini Bottom has. To add variety to the show, certain SB characters wouldn't always appear. For example, in the first episode, Patrick might appear, but he wouldn't appear in the next episode. (since I haven't written any episodes yet, this isn't necessarily how it'll be with who appears)

I know it sounds kinda like Planet Sheen if you think about it, but does anyone like that idea?

Darn. Okay, how's about one me being teleported into Bikini Bottom thanks to my curiosity at an inventors' convention, only to find that I can never return home?

Basically, it would be me living a life as a Bikini Bottomite and having the kind of adventures everyone in Bikini Bottom has. To add variety to the show, certain SB characters wouldn't always appear. For example, in the first episode, Patrick might appear, but he wouldn't appear in the next episode. (since I haven't written any episodes yet, this isn't necessarily how it'll be with who appears)

I know it sounds kinda like Planet Sheen if you think about it, but does anyone like that idea?

It kinda reminds me of Down Under, but go for it.

Do you guys want an episode of The Origins of MermaidMan to air next week, or the season 2 premiere of The Journey of Sebastion to air next week?

I'd be interested in seeing what you have in mind for Origins. 428899.gif

I have a choice for you guys.

In feb/march i'm going to make a new spin-off(Im still going to do LOE though) and I need you guys to decided if I should continue Sea Miners or air my new Spin-off The Ugly and Lonely Barnicle.

It's up to you. For me to give insight, I'd have to know what The Ugly and Lonely Barnacle is about.

I think I should put Down Under on a mini hiatus until I sort out some things with my personal life right now. I think I'll push the new Down Under to be airing in the first week of February. Thoughts?
I wouldn't if I were you, since writing gives me an outlet and helps me with my problems. But it's up to you.

Do what you feel like with your spin-off, tvguy. I won't complain. BTW, do you guys want me to try writing an episode for The Origins of MermaidMan, or do you want me to air the season two premiere of The Journey of Sebastion next week? I don't want to do both in one week.

Before I explain about S.P.O.N.G.E.B.O.B, I will note that Old Man Jenkins has rights to TAONN. The movie for it is still being filmed. Anyways...

S.P.O.N.G.E.B.O.B:

Specially

Permitted

Organization

No

Great

Elusive

Being

Offered,

BITCH

Spongebob may be big time protagonist, and KK2 manager, but it starts to bring him down to see Stephen Hillenburg's deserted office, and a rumored death of an old friend. Spongebob(at 18) bids Bikini Bottom farewell. He eventually finds a new town, which has gone viral. He also runs into somebody named Glenn Barry Kuda, who convinces that the town knows about the fatality of Spongebob's old friend. With a few enhancements, Spongebob and Glenn form an organization.