• Advertisement

The Writer's Lounge

Ron

Okay guys, I have pitched two spin-off ideas. I want to do both, I'm not giving up on them, clearly. OBVIOUSLY, I won't start production until all my other spin-off paths are totally clear. While the specific dates are unknown, they won't come until late, late, later.

Curtain 1: Remember I said that I've pitched an idea for combinding almost every important/unimportant Spongebob characters alike, after Wumbo decided to make a spin-off centering the afterlives of certain Spongebob characters? That's one thing I'm going to do, and like all my other spin-offs, it revolves around its own story-arcs.

Curtain 2: A mega crossover spin-off, which is generally crossing over most of my spin-off and literature works, along with the canon Spongebob characters, and anything else.

So, I only have one decision to make about this. Which one should I do first?

I have an idea for a joke spinoff.

The Life Of Clay: After selling Neptune's crown to the Shell City gift shop, Clay from the SB Movie has found a new life on a remote lagoon not far from Bikini Bottom. He meets many new and obsecure friends alike, also discovering a few new things as well.

... Yeah. Not an big original idea, but it's a joke spinoff of sorts. I'll work on it.

An idea I may just get into.

Title: Secret Sponge

Recently watched the Spy Buddies episode so this is basically a spy spinoff revolving around Spongebob and company working for a, you guessed it, top secret organization in order to maintain the undersea peace. Each season will bring about a new Bond-esque Spongebob villain and Spongebob would have a new "spy buddy" assigned with him each season as well to help bring down the Big Bad. That's about as far as I've gotten.

An idea I may just get into.

Title: Secret Sponge

Recently watched the Spy Buddies episode so this is basically a spy spinoff revolving around Spongebob and company working for a, you guessed it, top secret organization in order to maintain the undersea peace. Each season will bring about a new Bond-esque Spongebob villain and Spongebob would have a new "spy buddy" assigned with him each season as well to help bring down the Big Bad. That's about as far as I've gotten.

I'd like to see your take on the secret spy genre. Hopefully it won't be a flop like Hayden and ACS' attempts.

Sorry if this is the wrong area to post this, but can "movies" be put here in spinoffs? I'm guessing yes, but is it?

Of course :) . We don't have an official sub forum for "Spin-Off Movies".

So, here's an idea i've been putting together these past few days. This is the most comprehensible it's gotten yet and I thought i'd share it with you folks.

Conch Heights Architects. Co.

"Joss Kean is a man living with his roommate Emily - he's an architect working in a local home construction agency. He has a friend, Steven, who runs a small bar in the middle of Downtown. Joss himself dreams of working on city centerpieces but for now works withthe comissions that he has. Emily is studying in arts at Conch Arts. The little world that goes around them? They all have their homes.Joss looks to create opportunity - but in today's world can he do so?"