• Advertisement

Unpopular Opinions You Have About SpongeBob Episodes

Clappy

I like A Flea in Her Dome too. I don't understand why people hate that episode.

I think it's mainly its unoriginality that make people hate it (I mean the fleas forming together into bigger shapes), as well as the idea that it's boring. While I personally do find the fleas forming together unoriginal, I thought the rest of the episode was actually pretty good! (maybe even one of the best of Season 5! I have a love for bugs. <3)

- The Inside Job is one of my favorite season 7 episodes and It doesn't rip-off "Plankton!" episode.

- Dear Vikings is not terrible as everyone says but I still think It's a dull episode.

- Stanley S. SquarePants episode is a funny episode

- Spongehenge is great too

- Reef Blower is a great episode and It's not one of the worst pre-movie episodes.

• Like 1

- Dear Vikings had a promising beginning. It was only until the "plot" started that it headed to the worst.

- I find Season 8/9 to be overhyped and overrated.

- Don't particularly care for Single Cell Anniversary.

- SpongeHenge is a good episode, and so is Reef Blower.

- The suicide jokes in Are You Happy Now? were hysterical, even if mean-spirited.

- Season 1 is better than Seasons 2/3 (yes, my opinions changed on this).

- Best Day Ever is one of the best Season 4 episodes.

- The Bully is overlooked.

- Enchanted Tiki Land gets too much praise for a falsified reason (maybe I'll elaborate on it more later)

- Hello Bikini Bottom is horribad. 

- Patrick-Man sucks, and so does Patrick's new character in general. 

• Like 1

- Dear Vikings had a promising beginning. It was only until the "plot" started that it headed to the worst.

- I find Season 8/9 to be overhyped and overrated.

- Don't particularly care for Single Cell Anniversary.

- SpongeHenge is a good episode, and so is Reef Blower.

- The suicide jokes in Are You Happy Now? were hysterical, even if mean-spirited.

- Season 1 is better than Seasons 2/3 (yes, my opinions changed on this).

- Best Day Ever is one of the best Season 4 episodes.

- The Bully is overlooked.

- Enchanted Tiki Land gets too much praise for a falsified reason (maybe I'll elaborate on it more later)

- Hello Bikini Bottom is horribad. 

- Patrick-Man sucks, and so does Patrick's new character in general.

You don't know how happy that made me to see that. Patrick is so painfully stupid that even someone as big as a fan of him as I am can't enjoy.
  • Like 2

I highly enjoy Stanley S. SquarePants. I think it's one of the best episodes of Season 5 and I would love a spin-off about Mr. Krabs's three nephews that solve mysteries.

• Like 2

• The popular opinion I'm against probably isn't as common to you guys as it is to youtube commenters but whatever. I don't hate any episodes that happened after the movie. I just don't. All episodes from Season 1-3 were great. Season 4 and onward, the episodes ranged to great, okay, and terrible. So, the series suffered a slight decrease in quality but is till pretty good.

• I think that Squid didn't deserve any of the things he had to suffer in the episodes "Squid Defense" and in "Little Yellow Book".

• I actually prefer SpongeBob's high-pitched voice compared to his lower-pitched voice.

• I'm not sure if my opinion on this is unpopular or not but I'm just going to say it anyways. I prefer the series' new animation compared to the old animation.

I'm about to lose my SpongeBob fan status, but I haven't seen many of the new SpongeBob episodes. It's been at least a year, probably more. That's probably a pretty unpopular thing on this site.

For some reason or another, I really like Sandy's Rocket. Just that innocent, imaginative vibe about it. Or the twins joke that I laugh at everytime. Sure, it isn't one of the best, but I really like it.

And it will be a while before I can watch Bubblestand again, because as of now, I kind of find it annoying, which may be because I've seen it way too many times, more than many other SpongeBob episodes. But, in all essence, it isn't really as funny as other early Season 1-ers such as Ripped Pants, or GOOD GOD Jellyfishing! I love that episode! It doesn't get all of the credit it deserves.

More to come, probably.

• Like 2

I'm about to lose my SpongeBob fan status, but I haven't seen many of the new SpongeBob episodes. It's been at least a year, probably more. That's probably a pretty unpopular thing on this site.

For some reason or another, I really like Sandy's Rocket. Just that innocent, imaginative vibe about it. Or the twins joke that I laugh at everytime. Sure, it isn't one of the best, but I really like it.

And it will be a while before I can watch Bubblestand again, because as of now, I kind of find it annoying, which may be because I've seen it way too many times, more than many other SpongeBob episodes. But, in all essence, it isn't really as funny as other early Season 1-ers such as Ripped Pants, or GOOD GOD Jellyfishing! I love that episode! It doesn't get all of the credit it deserves.

More to come, probably.

Heh heh. Don't worry, you're not alone. There are a few people on this site who do not come here for Spongebob, and I'm among them.

Oh yeah, and I agree that Sandy's Rocket and those other episodes you mentioned are pretty cool.

• Like 1

I can give you a list of reasons why SpongeBob deserves more bad things than what he gets.

and I can give you a list of what SpongeBob did lots of good things in both pre-movie and post-movie eras.

Pineapple Fever beats most S3 eppys.

SAY WHAT?