• Advertisement

Unpopular Opinions You Have About SpongeBob Episodes

Clappy

EXACTLY

he was illegally trying to have someone else's legacy, especially as he shows he does have the potential (end of Bubblestand)

Getting arrested and annoyed by SpongeBob and Patrick was only deserved.

To be fair, there was another episode (I always forget which one) where Squidward is clearly shown to have that same song on a record player while he's on his clarinet. So it's very likely he was faking it in Bubblestand. A better example would be of Squidward's performances in Hello Bikini Bottom. But this wouldn't make sense either since Professor Squidward came out way before this, so we don't know if Squidward had the same potential back in S7 as he did in S8. Long story short, I wouldn't blame Squidward if he didn't feel like he had potential during Professor Squidward.
  • Like 1

To be fair, there was another episode (I always forget which one) where Squidward is clearly shown to have that same song on a record player while he's on his clarinet. So it's very likely he was faking it in Bubblestand. A better example would be of Squidward's performances in Hello Bikini Bottom. But this wouldn't make sense either since Professor Squidward came out way before this, so we don't know if Squidward had the same potential back in S7 as he did in S8. Long story short, I wouldn't blame Squidward if he didn't feel like he had potential during Professor Squidward.

That was in Christmas Who?, but he also played his clarinet at the end of that episode without his record player, and it sounded fairly good. I think Squidward does have potential as a musician, but his delusions about his skill holds him back. He lacks introspection.

- Truth Or Square is terrible

- Sandy episodes are the best

- Patrick's not that great of a character and is annoying at best, most of the time.

• Like 2

- Truth Or Square is terrible

Actually most people agree with this. :P

That was in Christmas Who?, but he also played his clarinet at the end of that episode without his record player, and it sounded fairly good. I think Squidward does have potential as a musician, but his delusions about his skill holds him back. He lacks introspection.

It's possible that the record player was in the back of his art room and we couldn't see it because in Bubblestand we could only see him and his window. Why am I even debating this of all things. :P
  • Like 1

It's possible that the record player was in the back of his art room and we couldn't see it because in Bubblestand we could only see him and his window. Why am I even debating this of all things. :P

But all of his stuff was given away at the end of Christmas Who? and he still played it well. :P Maybe it has something to do with the new clarinet?

I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!!!!! :D

Yo, did you forget about me? :P

I don't particularly care for Dunces and Dragons. I don't see all the hubbub about it.

Thank you! I think it's okay, but definitely not one of the best specials. The only thing I really cared for in that episode was Squidly.

The toenail scene is literally one of the funniest moments in the entire show.

Ironically I think I would have liked it more if it had been gorier.  :l

But all of his stuff was given away at the end of Christmas Who? and he still played it well. :P Maybe it has something to do with the new clarinet?

Yo, did you forget about me? :P

Thank you! I think it's okay, but definitely not one of the best specials. The only thing I really cared for in that episode was Squidly.

Ironically I think I would have liked it more if it had been gorier.  :l

OHH the ending. I was thinking of something else. Yeah, nevermind. :P
  • Like 1

I loved Demolition Doofus

I don't get the hate for DD. It was awesome to me. Maybe Ms. Puff was being written too extreme with trying to kill SpongeBob and all, but I don't think it was OOC. I found her emotions and anger pretty justified.

• Like 1

I actually like Atlantis Squarepantis and Best Day Ever.

I think Season 6 was the start of Spongebob's downfall, rather than Season 4.

I find Season 5 to be a tad better than Season 3. (only by a little though)

Season 4 is actually my second favorite season.

I find As Seen On TV to be one of the weakest episodes before the movie (though not in the entire show).

I hate The Great Snail Race, but I like Grooming Gary.

The toenail accident doesn't bother me in the slightest (nowadays).

I'm more or less neutral towards Squid Baby, rather than hateful towards it.

I like Greasy Buffoons.

I don't think Season 6 is the worst Season of the show. (I find Season 7 worse)

I like A Flea In Her Dome and Spongehenge.

• Like 2

I actually like Atlantis Squarepantis and Best Day Ever.

I think Season 6 was the start of Spongebob's downfall, rather than Season 4.

I find Season 5 to be a tad better than Season 3. (only by a little though)

Season 4 is actually my second favorite season.

I find As Seen On TV to be one of the weakest episodes before the movie (though not in the entire show).

I hate The Great Snail Race, but I like Grooming Gary.

The toenail accident doesn't bother me in the slightest (nowadays).

I'm more or less neutral towards Squid Baby, rather than hateful towards it.

I like Greasy Buffoons.

I don't think Season 6 is the worst Season of the show. (I find Season 7 worse)

I like A Flea In Her Dome and Spongehenge.

Glad me and Nuggets aren't the only ones who find it underrated.

• Like 1