• Advertisement

Unpopular Opinions You Have About SpongeBob Episodes

Clappy

I find the term "Squidward torture, abuse, whatever the ::dolphin nosie::" to be annoying. I don't call any of the things happening in the episode torture or abuse since really, he's only getting injured and he's the unlucky character who's going to get karma handed to him. It's like people use this an excuse just to hate the episode because it's Post-Movie.

• Like 2

I hated Little Yellow Book. Such a promising episode concept that turned out to be complete mush... (although I think everyone would agree with that :P

I agree with you, President Squidward. I think Squidward-abuse is just a bandwagon everybody hopped onto while they were trying to think of more ways to hate post-movie...

I find the term "Squidward torture, abuse, whatever the fuck" to be annoying. I don't call any of the things happening in the episode torture or abuse since really, he's only getting injured and he's the unlucky character who's going to get karma handed to him. It's like people use this an excuse just to hate the episode because it's Post-Movie.

While Squid Abuse is often over-reported, there's some episodes though where Squidward's 'karma' is very undeserved or over the top.

I hated Little Yellow Book. Such a promising episode concept that turned out to be complete mush... (although I think everyone would agree with that :P

I agree with you, President Squidward. I think Squidward-abuse is just a bandwagon everybody hopped onto while they were trying to think of more ways to hate post-movie...

Don't think that's an unpopular opinion.

Honestly, I think Spandy should have happened years ago.

...but that's my inner fan talking.

:smirk:

Totally agree here. At the very least, they could have started dropping signs

Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III is the best of the Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy centered episodes.

Mermaid Man And Barnacle Boy 4 is my least favorite out of all of the MMABB episodes. It's great, don't get me wrong, but I just feel that there's not much special in it besides Wumbo.

I agree 100% with both of these statements.