• Advertisement

Off-Topic!

terminoob

I was legitimately unaware we observed President's Day until 5 minutes ago. I went outside and it felt like there was an inside joke that I wasn't part of. Absolutely no one was anywhere and I feel really stupid because I don't understand why. The only other time no one was outside in Boston was the week following the Marathon Bombing and that was only because we were on city-wide lockdown. This just seems like another Monday.

I was legitimately unaware we observed President's Day until 5 minutes ago. I went outside and it felt like there was an inside joke that I wasn't part of. Absolutely no one was anywhere and I feel really stupid because I don't understand why. The only other time no one was outside in Boston was the week following the Marathon Bombing and that was only because we were on city-wide lockdown. This just seems like another Monday.

As The Bangles once sang, "Just another Manic Monday..." :D I LOVE 1980's music! B) Enough said! ;)

• Like 1

Ugh, I totally know what you mean

Except neither of you are going to do anything. No one ever does anything. People become way too comfortable in their "boring" daily routines and they never want to try anything out of their comfort zone, because why leave your comfort zone? It takes effort to try to do something new. It's so much easier to fall back on your old hobbies - or even no hobbies at all, because doing nothing is our generation's favorite past time.

Do you want a change? Then stop complaining and get off the Internet and do something. Make a list with all the things you want to do and do one every day. Go to the library and read a history book on something that school didn't teach you. Go get lost on a three hour long bike ride and find your way back. Go to the gym and start getting in shape. Take out the money in your saving's account and buy a plane ticket that's leaving tomorrow. Take classes to get a pilot's license. Go talk to the prettiest girl you know.

Your life is your life and not anyone else's. You can pack up and ship out anytime you want. After reading this, you can go rob a store. You can go for a hike. Hell you can kill someone if you want (but I advise against that). So if you're really looking for a change of pace and you're not just complaining for the sake of complaining, then get off of SBC. Get off of the Internet. Get off of the computer. You're the only person who can live your life, so go fucking live it.

• Like 4

Except neither of you are going to do anything. No one ever does anything. People become way too comfortable in their "boring" daily routines and they never want to try anything out of their comfort zone, because why leave your comfort zone? It takes effort to try to do something new. It's so much easier to fall back on your old hobbies - or even no hobbies at all, because doing nothing is our generation's favorite past time.

Do you want a change? Then stop complaining and get off the Internet and do something. Make a list with all the things you want to do and do one every day. Go to the library and read a history book on something that school didn't teach you. Go get lost on a three hour long bike ride and find your way back. Go to the gym and start getting in shape. Take out the money in your saving's account and buy a plane ticket that's leaving tomorrow. Take classes to get a pilot's license. Go talk to the prettiest girl you know.

Your life is your life and not anyone else's. You can pack up and ship out anytime you want. After reading this, you can go rob a store. You can go for a hike. Hell you can kill someone if you want (but I advise against that). So if you're really looking for a change of pace and you're not just complaining for the sake of complaining, then get off of SBC. Get off of the Internet. Get off of the computer. You're the only person who can live your life, so go fucking live it.

*single tear falls* That was beautiful. I aspire to be like you, sir.

crying1.gif