• Advertisement

Off-Topic!

terminoob

I realised that SpongeBob SquarePants is a Manager on the forum. Or, in this case, a ɹәƃɐuɐW.

Which is kind of funny, considering that he is the manager of the Krusty Krab 2.

I wonder where that went anyway. I wish SpongeBob episodes had more continuity in them.

Too bad it would've been a terrible thing for the show because no advancements in anything are made ever.

I realised that SpongeBob SquarePants is a Manager on the forum. Or, in this case, a ɹәƃɐuɐW.

Which is kind of funny, considering that he is the manager of the Krusty Krab 2.

I wonder where that went anyway. I wish SpongeBob episodes had more continuity in them.

That happens in THE MOVIE!!!! The Movie takes place AFTER Seasons 1-10 but BEFORE the SECOND Movie! This is what is called "Continuity!" :huh: Enough said! B)

That happens in THE MOVIE!!!! The Movie takes place AFTER Seasons 1-10 but BEFORE the SECOND Movie! This is what is called "Continuity!" :huh: Enough said! B)

Yeah, I guess it would kind of make sense if the events of the second movie happen after the first. I just hope they come up with something original as the plot, instead of another overused steal-the-formula routine.

• Like 1

Uh...

I could see the aftermath from the window in my lounge; my dorm hall's less than five minutes away from Copley. It's been chaos. My friends and I have just been watching for the past couple hours.

Just to give y'all an update.

We had a couple close calls but everyone on my floor seems to be safe, and I'll make the assumption that everyone from MassArt is safe (I hope I don't speak too soon on that).

Allegedly everyone who was at the JFK library is safe, but I got that from Twitter so I don't know how reliable that is.

Yeah I was so scared today. My aunt and cousin usually run in the Boston Marathon, but I found out that this year they passed on running due to exploring grad schools. Still such a upsetting tragedy and I'm praying for the victims and their families tonight, tomorrow, and for the foreseeable future.