• Advertisement

Off-Topic!

terminoob

Guest ssj4gogita4

So, I took a nap today and dreamt about the staff here having to change their names for an event or whatever. But before we could actually do it, JJS said he had to take some girl out because he was finally getting to have a life. No, this was not a girlfriend. This was just someone he met and he said he finally got a life.

What a silly idea, jjs. Finally having a life... Haha. You're funny :P

So, I took a nap today and dreamt about the staff here having to change their names for an event or whatever. But before we could actually do it, JJS said he had to take some girl out because he was finally getting to have a life. No, this was not a girlfriend. This was just someone he met and he said he finally got a life.

What a silly idea, jjs. Finally having a life... Haha. You're funny :P

Ha. One of us guys interacting with a girl in real life. Good one.

It's a good thing all the problems in the world are gone so we can whine about nothing.

Seriously. Captain Underpants books were the only reason I'd ever go to my school's book fair. They're not a problem.

Next thing you know someone will have an article up about Calvin and Hobbes and romanticizing schizophrenia.

I definitely think activism has gone overboard, and suddenly everything has the potential to be offensive. It must be frustrating for people actually striving to make differences in the world to be lumped in with zealots like this.