• Advertisement

040b. Sandy, SpongeBob, and the Worm

Clappy

What do you guys think of this episode?

One of the more underrated episodes of Season 2. Some of my favorite moments include Patrick's plan and Sandy and SpongeBob going at it.

8.5/10

Discuss.

I've always treasured this episode. It's full of great memories and no matter how many times I've seen this (which is a lot :P) I never get tired of it. I find it sweet how SpongeBob was warning Sandy of the worm. The Patrick subplot was funny as well.

10/10 classic episode

• Like 1

This episode is a favorite of many spandy shippers, and I can see why. SpongeBob risks his own life and limb to keep Sandy out of danger, and his breakdown near the middle of the episode is nothing short of touching. All that aside, though, this was an extremely fun 11 minutes, and the little (or should I say big) twist at the end made all the build-up worth it. Each main character got at one funny line, from Sandy's belly button comment to the immortal "push it somewhere else"

just watched this episode again a few hours ago. so damn funny. Patricks "push it somewhere else" line is one of the best ever. and the spongebob/sandy moments are so touching, the fact he risked his life to make sure sandy didnnt hurt herself is amazing. great way to end season 2

I love this episode. I like how they focus on the SB/Sandy friendship, and the very ending when they push Bikini Bottom somewhere else. It's also one of the more quotable SpongeBob episodes.

"We should take Bikini Bottom, and push it somewhere else!"

"But what if I said "Blargenfeddiblenohip?""

"IT'S BIG, SCARY, AND PINK!" "So is Patrick's belly button."

Final score: 10/10

• Like 1