(S1E1) Pilot (10/3/10)

(S1E2) Mysteries of a Madman (10/5/10)

(S1E3) The Mastermind (10/7/10)

(S1E4) Take to the Skies (10/9/10)

(S1E5) Visions (10/11/10)

(S1E6) Halloween Gone Wrong (10/20/10)

(S1E7) Become Alive (10/29/10)

(S1E8) Bikini Bottom (11/28/10)

(S1E9) Houston, We Have a Problem (12/6/10)

(S1E10) Out There Somewhere (12/12/10)

(S1E11) Thirty Nine (12/19/10)

(S1E12) Listening in on Death (12/22/10)

(S1E13) Christmas in Bikini Bottom (12/24/10)

(S1E14) Cat and Mouse (1/2/11)

(S1E15) Fish's Anatomy (1/9/11)

(S1E16) Cope with Life (1/22/11)

(S1E17) Under the Dome (1/30/11)

(S1E18) Rubies Are Red

(S1E19) Maneater

(S1E20) The Merger

Season 2 "Red and Black"

(S2E1) Violets Are Blue

(S1E1) Episode 1: Pilot

The computer screen glowed in SG10's face as her hands danced across the laptop keyboard. She was currently in a heated discussion with The Spongebob Community's founder, terminoob. She was not willing to give in. She continuously spiced up her sentences with beautiful vocabulary. Finally, terminoob logged off and SG felt victorious. She arose from her desk and walked into her house kitchen. SG grabbed a glass and filled it with cool water. She gulped it down and walked back to the laptop. In her absence, the community had gotten thirteen more posts. She checked them each and felt they didn't need her opinions. So she decided to go onto the Xat. Once there, she noticed that almost every SBC member was online. This was a first for the chatbox. She'd never seen it so active!

As she was welcomed by her many friends, they started to discuss how long SBC would stay alive. Suddenly, the chatbox on the screen started to shake. SG started to type when her whole house started to vibrate vigorously. SG looked up at the ceiling as cracks started to appear. She looked back at the screen and saw a blinding light projecting out. She suddenly felt very hot, followed by a terrible burning sensation. SG10 let out a weak yelp before her whole body exploded in a furious boom of fire. She was then being sucked into her computer screen. What the hell is this? she thought. She then landed hard on a sandy floor.

----

"Ughh," she moaned. SG10 hurt all over. She looked up from the ground and saw something that made her scream. It was an enormous pineapple. Where am I?! She then noticed she was purple...and had fins...she was a fish! Suddenly, a blue fish came running towards her.

"HELP! HELP ME!" he screamed. "My name is ExKizuna. Will you help me?"

SG thought it over. "Ex...?"

"Yes, that's my name! Do you know what happened to me? I'm not a fish!" he yelled.

"Ex, Ex, calm down," she assured him. "I'm ScienceGirl."

"SG? Oh god, what the hell is this?"

"I have no clue. Is this...Bikini Bottom?" Over the past several years, the group of Spongebob lovers had become close. The fictional world of Spongebob had been just that-fictional. But whatever the computer did to them...was unreal.

"It looks like it," Ex breathed. "Have you seen anyone else? Everyone in the chatbox must've gotten whisked away here."

"But Ex...just about all of us were in the chat room. We would've seen one of them by now," said SG doubtfully.

"I know. But why would it have been just you and me?"

They stood in a silence for a second, staring at the pineapple, the face, and the rock in awe. Just then, there was an enormous sound of feet hitting ground. They turned and breathed a sigh of relief. Everyone they'd know for many years were walking towards them.

"I'm in utter shock," Jellyfishjammer said, staring up at the flowers in the watery sky.

"I am as well," that70sguy92 replied.

"What is this?" SG10 and Ex cried, running up to them.

"Bikini Bottom," replied Bob Ball. "What else would it be?"

"But I was just in my home!" CF3698 cried. "How the hell did I get here?"

"But...we're fish," tvguy37 said. "Why are we fish?"

"Maybe it had something to do with Spongebob?" suggested terminoob.

"I doubt it," jjsthekid said. "How could something do this?"

"Magical computer virus!" SBLover said.

"Nah," Hassan replied. "I don't think so."

"Maybe this is fake," Deli said.

"What are we going to do?!" Pokesponge cried out.

"We have to find shelter," said 70s.

"Spongebob's house!" Santa Dog said. Before anyone could reject the idea, Santa hurled a rock at the window shattering it. It bounced back out.

"What the-?"

Spongebob the appeared in the doorway. "Hiya," he said.

"Oh...my....god," Spongebobs1fan said. "I'M YOUR NUMBER 1 FAN!!"

"Oh goody!" Spongebob clapped. "Come inside!" The large group walked in and looked around. They were inside Spongebob's house....

Suddenly, there was a loud SHRIEK overhead.

"What was that?" asked Clapmaster.

"Close the door, close the door!" Spongebob yelled. But before he could, a cloud-like figure walked in, holding a bow and arrow. He shot Spongebob and then stared at the group.

"Is that Doodlebob?!" Wumbology asked.

"Looks like it," said ExKizuna.

"Hehe," giggled the horrific creature. He dropped the bow and arrow and flapped out his hands. He transformed into a flying clam circling above them. Black rays shot out of his beak.

"Run, run, run!" SG screamed. They all moved out of the room as the house was destroyed around them. They ran upstairs. He was hot in pursuit.

"Jump!" terminoob yelled.

"Jump?"

"JUMP!" The group then jumped out of the destroyed house just as Doodlebob busted into the room. The gang arose and sprinted away. Doodlebob stayed, waiting. They don't know what they stepped into.

-----

A storm brewed in. It was dark, rainy, and the only time they saw what they were doing was when lighting illuminated the sky. Eventually, they were all lost. Having no clue what to do, the friends found a cave and made camp.

"What's wrong?" ExKizuna asked, walking up to Hassan. Hassan gazed up at him, a tear in his eye.

"I hate this," he said.

"Being here with us or-"

"Not you guys," Hassan said, his voice cracking. "I thought I'd love being in Spongebob's world. But so far, all this has been is hell. How did Doodlebob escape from the book Spongebob trapped him in?"

"I don't know," replied Ex, sitting down next to him. "But I do know that we're going to be safe."

"I wouldn't count on it," Hassan said grimly. "But thanks for the reassurance."

"Anytime, man," Ex said, smiling. "I'm going to hit the hay." Ex got up and walked over to his side of the cave and was out before he nestled himself into the warm sand.

-----

Morning came quickly. Everyone was up, and walking around. The sky was still a dull, gray but that didn't dampen the mood of CF. She had made fire, made some blankets from sand and seaweed, and found some food from the back of the cave. Everyone then circled around, discussing what was happening.

"What happened last night," started jjs. "It was terrible. We witnessed Spongebob's death. Doodlebob is an obvious fucker if he kills his creator."

"What if there are more?" asked tvguy.

"Then we have to defend ourselves," replied 70s. "It's likely that he's taken over Bikini Bottom. I didn't notice anyone on the streets while we walked over to SG and Ex."

"Neither did I," said Jelly.

"Nor did I," agreed Clappy. "But how?"

"Maybe...nah, I got nothing," Steel Sponge said.

"Hmm," thought The Cartoon.

"It's all so strange," said Dragiiin.

"Stranger than your sex stories?" tvguy asked.

"ALL I SHOW YOU IS LOVE!" Dragiiin cried.

"I'm sorry," tvguy apologized. "But your sex stories are pretty damn weird."

"What are we going to defend ourselves with?" Girlygirl asked. "That is...if they come back."

"We have to go out and find weapons," terminoob said.

"Enough for our whole group? We are we going to find that?" questioned Deli.

"Let's go look. Now," terminoob said.

"Why so quickly? We haven't even eaten the food CF found," tvguy said.

"Because," terminoob started. "They're coming."

-------

The group was startled by terminoob.

"I don't hear anything," said Jelly.

"Now, now," terminoob said, his voice more rapid and urgent now. He got up from the circle and started grabbing the blankets. This was followed by a low rumble. Everyone then turned and saw about twelve doodles at the mouth of the cave.

"HI," Doodlebob announced. He waved his hands and he went to the air. The other doodles did the same, but turning into different things.

"Go, go!" Everyone ran towards the back of the cave. But what they didn't know was that it turned into a maze or coral walls. 70s and tvguy took to one side, while everyone else broke up into partners.

"What do we do?" tvguy yelped.

"I don't know!" 70s yelled back.

"But you're the freakin' admin!"

"This isn't a forum, tvguy!" They continued to run, turning the corners. The whale chasing them was gaining on them.

Suddenly, there was a blast of heat the came from 70s. It shot the whale back, breaking the maze of coral.

"How'd you do that?!" tvguy cried.

"I don't know!" They raced on. Do I have...powers? 70s thought as they ran. The partners eventually stopped, panting.

"We need to regroup," said 70s.

"Yeah." They walked throughout the maze, not knowing which way to go. After a few moments they came to a series of broken coral walls.

"Wait a minute."

"We're going in circles," said 70s flatly.

"Dammit."

------

Clapmaster and Jelly ran, Doodlebob hot on their trail.

"God, I don't want to die," Jelly mumbled. Clapmaster looked at her, his unsolved emotions fogging up his focus. Suddenly a wave of water shot out from Clappy, hitting Doodlebob in the air. He hit the ground with a big smash.

"Clapmaster," Jelly said. "What was that?"

He shrugged and the two kept on running.

----

All over the maze, all of them were experiencing un-fish like powers. They didn't know what to do. Eventually, they reached the end of the maze and regrouped.

"Did-

"Yes. What these powers are, I don't know."

They all sat quietly for a bit, before CF noticed an opening, but it was narrow. They crawled through and saw an endless flat of ocean floor. They were in the middle of nowhere.

"Oh god," Deli said.

"Shit," Girlygirl said.

(S1E2) Episode 2: Mysteries of a Madman 

LAST TIME ON DOWN UNDER....Everyone is whisked away to Bikini Bottom. But this Bikini Bottom is odd...it has been taken over by DoodleBob...and there are many surprises. The gang witnesses Spongebob's death, and many of the friends experience paranormal powers. They defeat DoodleBob but can they hold up for much longer? 

The sea was barren. More open than any of them had ever seen. 

“So…,” Clapmaster said. “Which way?” 

“I don’t know,” said 70s. 

“What if more Doodles come?” 

“I doubt they could fit through the whole,” said Jelly. 

He looked around, seeing absolutely nothing but sand. Suddenly, a loud un-fish like roar split the previously silent, sea air. Another scream came. There was a loud explosion and the ground began to shake violently. Everyone fell to the ground. A bunch of cumulous clouds formed out of nowhere and covered the area. A thick rain fell, so thick you couldn’t see an inch in front of you. A thick fog moved it, making the already dense rain even harder to penetrate. 

“We have to go!” SG cried. Everyone fought against the shaking and ran into the black and brown storm. But Luke and Girlygirl were stuck back by the rocky cave. As the explosions continued on, they tried to get up, but were constantly sent back down to the ground. 

"HELP ME!" Another explosion followed. 

"Move," Girlygirl said. 

"No," Luke said, staring at her. 

"I said move, unless you want do die!" There was another explosion and a bunch of rock over them. 

The two used all their strength and got up. They ran, trying to catch up with the group. 

“Luke,” Girlygirl suddenly said. Her lungs were abruptly bursting with pain. “I-I c-can’t-t b-b-b-b-bre-a-ath!” She collapsed on the ground, face first. 

Luke hadn’t heard her. He groped around in the darkness for Girlygirl. A mask was then thrust of his face and he punched in the stomach. Luke was then dragged away. 

-------

The rest of the gang had found the eye of the storm. It was an eerie calm, but they knew it wouldn’t last for long. 

“Look!” Deli yelled. “It’s a…house. What’s a house doing in the middle of nowhere?” 

“Should we go in?” asked CF. 

“Yes,” Wumbology said. “This eye of the storm won’t last for long, and we need to get shelter.” 

“That’s stupid. We don’t know who the hell is in there. I say no,” replied terminoob. 

“I have to agree with terminoob,” 70s agreed. “It could be a Doodle in there.” 

“Screw it,” Santa Dog said. “I am going to find out.” He walked towards the house and opened the unlocked door. He was instantly sucked in. Terrified screams projected out. 

“SANTA! SANTA!” jjs, Queen Malie, and Hassan raced forward. The door was locked. 

“How the hell did he open the door if it was locked?!” Queen Malie said frantically. 

“Come back,” shouted Spongebobs1fan. “It’s too dangerous!” The three returned to the group just as 70s started to speak. 

“We’re leaving. It’s way to dangerous. We have to find shelter.” 

“What about Santa?” CF said. 

70s stared at her. “We can’t wait for him.” 

------

Luke could make out two figures in the dim light. 

“You are ExKizuna,” one said gruffly. 

“No, no!” Luke said. “I’m Luke 525!” 

“You ignorant “Spongebob” lovers and your lying. It won’t get you very far here,” the other said. 

“But I swear!” pleaded Luke. “ I’m not ExKizuna! But I know him.” 

“We know you are lying. You are lying just to save yourself.” The people spoke with a weird accent…not anything Luke had ever heard, anyway. 

“No, ple-“ 

Pain flooded Luke’s cheek as one of the figure’s slapped him. 

“ENOUGH LIES! I want answers! Luke 525, give us the location or ExKizuna!” 

Oh now you believe me, thought Luke. “I don’t know. I got separated from him.” 

“Luke, Luke, Luke,” said the figure. “What do you take us for? Idiots?” 

“Please,” sighed Luke. “Just let me go.” 

“And for what? Just let you go? No, that is not our plan. Give us the location of ExKizuna and we will let you go.” 

“I told you! I don’t know where he is!” Luke was scared. Should he lie about Ex’s location? Or tell him the truth? But Ex was with his friends, and he couldn’t sell the rest of them out. 

“Foolish move, too lie again. You’ll have to pay the-

“Wait!” Luke said. Although Luke didn’t want to resort to this, it was the last thing he could do to save his friends. 

“Hmm?” the figure said. 

"The truth is," he said. "I'm not who you think I am." 

----------

The group trudged on, through the hellish storm. Wumbology kept to himself, loving the time he had to himself in his mind. He did not know what to take of this bizarre revision of the Bikini Bottom he knew and loved. But how did this happen? How did they get sucked into their computers? It was all so weird. He didn’t like this weird Bikini Bottom. It would only get weirder. Wumbology stopped when he heard raspy, frightening voices. 

You will lose. 

I will kill you all. 

Leave, now. 

He turned around. Although he was with his friends, he felt alone in the cold, rainy storm. He called for CF, who was beside them when they left the creepy house. 

“CF!?” he called. “CF?” He received no reply. Silence. Then he heard them again. 

Die. 

Evil beings. Leave. 

I will come. 

Wumbology panicked. He could not tell where the voices were coming from. But he was scared. How would he find his friends now?

-------

The rest of the gang found shelter when 70s ran into a cave. CF started to pass out the blankets she made. 

“What do you think about all this?” Hassan asked, walking up to jjs. 

“It’s terrible. I love Bikini Bottom-the real Bikini Bottom. Not this,” said jjs. 

“Exactly. The Doodles scare me. And the thing at the house-what the hell was that?” 

“I don’t know,” said jjs. “But whatever it was-it sure didn’t hesitate to kill Santa Dog.” 

The two chatted on for about an hour before Hassan bid farewell and hit the hay. 

-------

The morning began with a blowup of an argument. The food supply had gone missing over night and terminoob suspected tvguy because he was closest to the food. 

terminoob stared at tvguy with contempt. 

"I didn't do it!" tvguy roared. 

"Of course you didn't," terminoob fired back. "I'm supposed to believe you, why? I recall that you LIE about a shitload of crap!" 

“Maybe you didn’t hear me. I DIDN’T DO IT,” tvguy countered. 

“Yeah, okay,” said terminoob sarcastically. “You just happened to sleep by the food and it just happens to disappear.” 

“I didn’t do it! What else can I say?” 

“tvguy-you LIE about everything! You lied about your fucking age to avoid being fucking bashed!” 

“Seriously? SERIOUSLY?!” tvguy rammed into terminoob, and in seconds the two were on the floor, fighting. 70s ran up and pried them apart. 

“What’s the matter with you two?” 

Neither answered. They just panted. 70s then spoke. 

“If we are going to survive, we have to learn to get along. If we can do it on the internet, we can do it here.” 

---------

Wumbology was still groping through the storm. The talking had ceased during the night, and he had ran. He wanted to put as much space between him and the voices as possible. But then it started again. 

Shot. 

Shot? Wumbology thought. Then a hail of gunfire was blasted and Wumbology. He ducked as the bullets sailed over him. He then felt something cold in the sand. A gun. He gripped it tight and crawled away from the gunfire. But it followed him, just inches from his scalp. It then stopped, abruptly. Wumbology stood up. 

“Hello?!” he yelled. An enormous mass rammed into him. A roar of pain escaped from the attacker’s throat as Wumbology socked it there. He fired three times, breathing heavily. Wumbolgoy took a closer look and gasped in shock. 

Hassan lay dead before him. 

-------

“Where’s Hassan and Wumbology?” Everyone was in awe that four people had disappeared. Luke, Girlygirl, Wumbology, and Hassan. 

“I just talked to Hassan last night!” jjs said. “I saw him go to bed!” 

Clapmaster, Bob Ball, and Sponge Sebastian examined Hassan’s sleeping quarters and saw nothing out of the ordinary…until Bob Ball shouted that he’d found a trail of footprints leading into the rain. 

“He walked straight out into the rain?” terminoob said when he’d heard the news. 

“Yes,” Clapmaster said. “I don’t know why the hell he would do that.” 

“Clapmaster,” Jelly said, walking up. “Can I talk to you for a moment?” Clapmaster looked at her and then stood up. She led him over to a desolate spot in the cave. 

“What’s up?” he said. 

“I know…,” she started, and then stopped. She thought for a second, trying to find the right words. “I know that you and I have had a rough relationship-but I want to try and be friends with you. I feel like you’ve been giving me the cold shoulder while we’ve been here.” 

“Oh…,” Clappy said. “I’m sorry. I didn’t-

Jelly then pressed her lips against his. Clapmaster couldn’t believe what was happening. He had had many mixed emotions…and he enjoyed this. Jelly then let go, and before Clapmaster could say anything, she walked away. 

------

“OH my god….Hassan!” Wumbology squinted into Hassan’s deadly eyes. He had put three rounds into his friend. Wumbology didn’t understand. What the hell was he doing out here? Was he the one firing at him? 

“HELLO?!” Wumbology yelled, swirling around. “IF ANYONE IS HERE, SPEAK NOW!” 

“I am,” a raspy voice said. 

Wumbology went pale.

Am I going to make an appearance in this show and if so, don't make me into a bad guy because I'm a very good person. 125508.gif I'd also appreciate some honesty to have some people visit my spin-off and tell me what they think of my episodes. :idea:

Am I going to make an appearance in this show and if so, don't make me into a bad guy because I'm a very good person. 125508.gif I'd also appreciate some honesty to have some people visit my spin-off and tell me what they think of my episodes. :idea:

We all know that YOU'RE a good person 4EverGreen. 428899.gif